IndiaDivine.org

Waiting list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hariom.welcome to Gvr as a member of the group and as one who is having permanent address c/o GURUVAYURAPPAN.We are settled at Gvr to spend the rest of life with HIM alone in mind. My humble self is fulltime engaged in spreading the sacred knowledge of our invaluable spiritual literature through talks on Sreemad Bhagavad Gita,Narayaneeyam,Sreemad Bhagavatham,Narayaneeyam etc. both in english and malayalam free of charge or as a service.When u visit Gvr. next time or if you can arrange some talks at your place, pl.contact onMob.09446363564/0487-2556968(gvr).With prayers and pranams.Prabhakar.A.K.(spiritual resume is eclosed)prabhakarji, C/0 GUruvayurappan,gvr.--- On Fri, 11/7/08, Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50 wrote:

Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50[Guruvayur] Waiting listguruvayur Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:26 PM

Dear all,As I said earlier, I joined this group only recently. We are settled in Kolkata and despite several visits to Kerala, so far we could not go to Guruvayur and have Kannan's darshan. May be my name is also "Balakrishnan" and as such Guruvayurappan still keeping us in waiting list.From the Epic of Srimad Mahabharat the lesson one has to learn is that truth and justice will only prevail and Bhakti to the Lord will overcome all the obstacles that may be set in one's path. Swamy Vivekananda once said "Religion is the idea which is raising the brute unto man and man unto God". To believe the miracles of Guruvayurappan is difficult but not to believe is impossible. We need visible symbols for our faith, for our devotion and for our worship the temple is that symbol.I learnt that the only cure for all human ills is the power to endure them with faith in God's grace and Bhakti alone can give that power of endurance..OM

NAMO NARAYANAYAExplore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/

Hare Krishna,

Fom last one month when entered in to Business venture my mind was going in diff destination. never think twice fly to Guruvayur felled on his feet. asked him to give me peace and eternel bliss.

I find all soluions from his beautiful face. what a brighness find beyond imaginations and explanations.now felt more relaxed and releived.I left everything ,alone went to reach kannan side.

we are alone in the world. everybody we are loving and giving all.don't think twice , with full trust reach to him. leave to him all.

I paryed for all our memers well being in front of him and also did Archna on behalf of our group.

With Love

Sree--- On Fri, 7/11/08, Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50 wrote:

Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50[Guruvayur] Waiting listguruvayur Date: Friday, 7 November, 2008, 12:26 PM

Dear all,As I said earlier, I joined this group only recently. We are settled in Kolkata and despite several visits to Kerala, so far we could not go to Guruvayur and have Kannan's darshan. May be my name is also "Balakrishnan" and as such Guruvayurappan still keeping us in waiting list.From the Epic of Srimad Mahabharat the lesson one has to learn is that truth and justice will only prevail and Bhakti to the Lord will overcome all the obstacles that may be set in one's path. Swamy Vivekananda once said "Religion is the idea which is raising the brute unto man and man unto God". To believe the miracles of Guruvayurappan is difficult but not to believe is impossible. We need visible symbols for our faith, for our devotion and for our worship the temple is that symbol.I learnt that the only cure for all human ills is the power to endure them with faith in God's grace and Bhakti alone can give that power of endurance..OM

NAMO NARAYANAYAExplore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/