IndiaDivine.org

Heartfelt Condolence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sasi karthaji

Our heartfelt condolences to you & your family. May lord give

you & your family enough strength to overcome this grief. May the

departed soul rest in peace.Our prayers are there for you.

saanthi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 3 weeks later...

Pranam Saanthiji!I have no words to express my feelings to you and the rest for having given consolation at a time of personal distress. I have shared your words with the family trying to slowly recover from the shock.Vinit's intimate friends visit his home every evening taking 2 KM walk from their college. They sit in his room in silence for about an hour, hugs his granny and also share some time with his parents. Watching them, I begin to think that the future generation is more promising that I thought of. And that makes our loss more unbearable.After spending most of our time sharing the grief together with the rest of the family (and reciting Harinama Kirthanam)we returned to our home without realising that another nightmare was awaiting to scare us, the Mumbai residents. We hope everything will settle down very soon.Personally moments of anxiety is still in the air, as our daughter, working for Indian Express has been continueously covering the events from yesterday morning and we are not sure when she will be able to return home!I am quoting one of the reports that appeared in the newspaper that speaks about our departed nephew.I shall continue to remembr all of you in my prayersOm Namo Narayanaya!Shashi Kartha Accident victim was campus livewireVinit Nair, who died in accident on Palm Beach, was a star at SIES- Raina Assainar. VashiSeawoods resident and a student of SIES college, Vinit Narayan Nair (21), who lost his life in an accident on Palm Beach road on Saturday night, leaves behind a set of memories, which would always be treasured by his friends and college mates. His friends say that Vinit was very creative and friendly in nature."Vinit was a very ambitious person, whose dream was to intern with National Geographic Channel. He was completely crazy about movies and videos. His master piece was Lamb of God, which won applauds in film festivals," said Karan Ashar one of his best friends and classmate. Ashar couldn't believe his friend met with the mishap. "Most of the days, he used to stay at my place or else go to his place. There are many of us who want to get into movie-making, but he seriously looked forward to achieving that dream and was

working towards it," added Ashar.For his college mates, he was an energetic person with a smile on his face. Everyone in the college is fond of his movies, particularly Lamb of God and Sector 42. "Vinit was a very cool guy and no one in his company ever felt depressed or upset. He believed in learning things by his own instead of learning things from others. He loved roaming around with his friends," said Vishad Sharma, his friend and junior.Vinit and some of his friends had formed their own production house named 'Noobs at Work'. His last year's work, Lamb of God, a video album made of 3,000 photographs, was a big hit and had won prizes in many undergraduate film festivals including Frames, Bhumika and Polaris. "Academically, Vinit was an average student. But, he was very creative and used to get involved in all the college festivals and made outstanding movies. He had also written excellent poems. Here, in SIES, we teachers and students

are more like a family and they are like our own children. Its not just loss of a student, but loss of my own son," said BMM coordinator, Padmaja Arvind.Along with friends, his family members are also finding it difficult to cope with the situation. "He was very close to me and I can say that he was the happiest person I have ever seen in my life. Never ever I have seen him feeling low or being down," said his cousin sister Dipti Ramachandran Vinit lost his life in an accident on Palm Beach road on Saturday night at around 12.20 when a swift car (MH43-X-329) hit the bike (MH-02-AE-1591) he was travelling on. While Vinit succumbed to injuries, the other two youth who were on bike NH Raman (20) and Lokesh Shrivastava (22) have been admitted to MGM hospital.More in the following links:http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1205311http://digital.dnaindia.com/epapermain.aspx?queryed=15 & querypage=1 & boxid=31503874 & parentid=79368 & eddate=11/11/08http://www.mumbaipluses.com/newbombayplus/index.aspx?page=article§id=1 & contentid=200811162008111711574616925b4e949§xslt= & comments=true

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote:

Saanthipapli <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] Heartfelt Condolenceguruvayur Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 11:33 AM

Respected Sasi karthaji

Our heartfelt condolences to you & your family. May lord give you & your family enough strength to overcome this grief. May the departed soul rest in peace.Our prayers are there for you.

saanthi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.