IndiaDivine.org

Dhanvanthri Manthra on IST Nov 20th 5 PM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends and respected elders why dont we chant dhnvanthir mantra for our sunilji on his surgery time i have decided i will be doing .Elders pls let me know what else i can do for himThank u --- On Thu, 13/11/08, kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:kezhoor <kezhoor[Guruvayur]

Re: Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 4:08 AM

Namasthe dear Sunil ji,

HARI AUM!

You are in our daily prayers. We will pray to Bhagawan

Guruvaayoorappan for your speedy recovery and good health.

As you have said this Guruvayur group has become an integral part of

our extended family. I am sure you know this stotra, since I also

knew this only through this group.

The Dhanvanthri Manthra

"" om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya dhanvanthraye

amritha kalasa hasthaya

sarvamaya vinasanya

thrilokya nathaya

Sri maha vishnave namaha ""

Please also think everything is going to be alright.

with prayers and pranaams,

Geetha

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended

> family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately

it

> is not so good news. Sorry.

>

> Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

> (non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called

> Acoustic Neuroma.

>

> It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the

next

> step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many

complications

> and side effects, so, I was really upset at first.

>

> But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called "Gamma

> Knife" Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of

> the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side

effects

> and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.

>

> After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the

> surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,

> Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

>

> Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason

for

> every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to

> think and go through it without his mercy.

>

> Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all

of

> you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because

I

> would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also

> advised by my elders as the right thing to do.

>

> I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

> to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than

a

> tempest.

>

> May God Bless You All.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Gurudevas,

Yes, let us all chant the manthra for Dhanwanthara murthy as many times as possible before and on 20th. Guruvayurappan has made me start the chanting in front of ghee lamp and Guruvayurappan willing, I will be able to chant at least 1008 times before 20th. There is nothing more powerful than prayers and let us all do our prayers, in any form, for our dear Sunilji. Guruvayurappan is doing this just to keep Sunilji and his family and all of us closer to Him. How many times young Krishna scared mother Yashoda and everybody in Gokulam? He has this trick of scaring the beloved ones to make them feel closer to Him.

Kanna! let that mischievous look on your face give all the strength for Sunilji and family to go through this leela! Krishna! please accept all our sincere prayers and weave a blanket of safety or kavacham around our dear Sunilji and his family!

regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Ramgopal Narayanan <ramgopal_n2003 wrote:

Dear Saanthipapliji,Very good suggestion.Let us all chant Dhanvanthari mantra on 20/11/08.Sunilji has brought all GURUVAYURAPPAN Devotees together.SREE KRISHNA is always by the side of Sunilji.LORD will positively hear our prayers.

N.Ramgopal--- On Thu, 13/11/08, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote:> Saanthipapli <saanthipapli

> [Guruvayur] Dhanvanthri Manthra on IST Nov 20th 5 PM> guruvayur > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 5:15 AM

> Dear friends and respected elders> why dont we chant dhnvanthir mantra for our sunilji on> his surgery time > i have decided i will be doing .Elders pls let me know what

> else i can do for him> Thank u > > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, kezhoor <kezhoor> wrote:> kezhoor <kezhoor

> [Guruvayur] Re: Personal News and Request.> guruvayur > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 4:08 AM>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namasthe dear Sunil ji,> > > > HARI AUM!> >

> > You are in our daily prayers. We will pray to Bhagawan > > Guruvaayoorappan for your speedy recovery and good health. > > > > As you have said this Guruvayur group has become an

> integral part of > > our extended family. I am sure you know this stotra, since> I also > > knew this only through this group.> > > > The Dhanvanthri Manthra

> > > > " " om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya dhanvanthraye> > > > amritha kalasa hasthaya> > > > sarvamaya vinasanya> >

> > thrilokya nathaya> > > > Sri maha vishnave namaha " " > > > > Please also think everything is going to be alright.> > >

> with prayers and pranaams,> > Geetha > > > > guruvayur@grou ps.com, " menon_sunil " > <menon_sunil@ ...>

> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear GuruDevs,> > > > > > As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of> my extended> > > family, I need to share with you some personal news,

> unfortunately > > it> > > is not so good news. Sorry.> > > > > > Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a> benign tumor> > > (non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears -

> it is called> > > Acoustic Neuroma. > > > > > > It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless> I take the > > next> > > step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too

> many > > complications> > > and side effects, so, I was really upset at first. > > > > > > But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure> called " Gamma

> > > Knife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a> one-time radiation of> > > the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have> any side > > effects

> > > and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.> > > > > > After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided> to have the> > > surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM)

> in UPMC,> > > Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11> PM)> > > > > > Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there> is a reason

> > for> > > every test including this one but being a mere human,> it is tough to> > > think and go through it without his mercy.> > > > > > Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure

> to trouble all > > of> > > you with my personal health news but later decided to> do so because > > I> > > would not have felt right if I would not let you know.

> I was also> > > advised by my elders as the right thing to do.> > > > > > I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your> blessings and prayers>

> > to go through this testing time and have it feel like> a breeze than > > a> > > tempest.> > > > > > May God Bless You All.> > >

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > Sunil.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger./invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/