IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Kootta Prarthana for Sunil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Guruvayurappan family members.It is truly the difficult times that brings the family closer together; we have received some suggestions from our older group members. One of the earliest came from an old time member Vimala Krishnanji who was in Guruvayoor few days back, and wrote to Sunil asking if he wanted something from there and he responded with the news of his illness and he asked to offer some prayers at His lotus feet. Her sister will be doing some poojas for Sunil in Guruvayoor on the 20th and we are very very grateful to her. Vimalaji also had the suggestion that we do the group nama

japam for Sunil and family and if all members agree, this is something we (Veena and myself ) would like to

do. On the 20th (on the day of) and 21st (the day after) if we can offer all our Om Namo Narayanaya japams in the name of Sunil, Anu (wife) and Aarna (daughter) that would be wonderful.For more details see, http://guruvayur.blogspot.com/

Vivekananda said that every being on this planet in some or the other janma has been related to us in some or the other form. But there is also something to be said in the value of specifically praying for someone and as we all know group prayers are very effective.Regarding chanting the mahamrutunjaya mantra or the Vishnu Sahasranamam or the Narayaneeyam it is left to what every member feels comfortable doing. We personally prefer to contribute to Sunil's Koti Nama Japam blog created by him almost a year ago (23 Nov. to be exact) "Om Namo Narayanaya" on 20/21 November during the days of Sunil's hospitalization and recovery (6 days from today, Friday IST).We two are so far only assisting Sunil as moderators and will be moderating during his absence and during this period if we knowingly or unknowingly offend anyone by our act of publishing or not publishing any of your messages, we may kindly be

excused. We Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless Sunil and bring him back to this forum to continue his unbiased Bhakthi and devotion to HIM that brought all of us together as a FAMILY. Thank you all. We are praying Guruvayurappan to bless all.

Guruvayurappa, "we are only human; we are likely to crack. You are the one who is perfect, not us. You are the goal, the sustainer, the master, the refuge, the witness, the guardian, the well-wisher (Gita 9.18). We trust You to carry us through all the days of our lives"Om Namo Narayanaya

Veena and Chandrasekharan

Hari-Om

Dear Sunilji,

We are all praying for your well-being. all of us will chant the Maha

Mruthyunyanya mantra every day and the kootta prarthana as well.

Take heart Sunilji, with Guruvayoorappan on your side,there should be

no room for worries at all.When the Lord is with you what can go

against you ? I am saying this from my personal experiences.

In Gita verse - 9.22 Lord Krishna says:

" I personally take care of

both spiritual and material

welfare of men who worship me

thinking solely of me ;

always disciplined. "

A Nair

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , Veena <veeus18 wrote:

>

> --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote

>

>

> �� Om Namo Narayanaya.

> Dear Guruvayurappan family members.

> It is truly the difficult times that brings the family closer

together; we have received some suggestions from our older group

members. One of the earliest came from an old time member Vimala

Krishnanji who was in Guruvayoor few days back, and wrote to Sunil

asking if he wanted something from there and he responded with the

news of his illness and he asked to offer some prayers at His lotus

feet. Her sister will be doing some poojas for Sunil in Guruvayoor on

the 20th and we are very very grateful to her. Vimalaji also had the

suggestion that we do the group nama japam for Sunil and family and if

all�members agree, this is something we (Veena and myself�) would like to

> do. On the 20th (on the day of) and 21st (the day after) if we can

offer all our Om Namo Narayanaya japams in the name of Sunil, Anu

(wife) and Aarna (daughter) that would be wonderful.

> For more details see, http://guruvayur.blogspot.com/

>

>

> Vivekananda said that every being on this planet in some or the

other janma has been related to us in some or the other form. But

there is also something to be said in the value of specifically

praying for someone and as we all know group prayers are very effective.

>

> Regarding chanting the mahamrutunjaya mantra or the Vishnu

Sahasranamam or the Narayaneeyam it is left to�what every member feels

comfortable doing. We personally prefer to contribute to Sunil's�Koti

Nama Japam blog created by him almost a year ago (23 Nov. to be exact)

" Om Namo Narayanaya " �on 20/21 November during the days of Sunil's

hospitalization and recovery (6 days from today, Friday IST).

>

> We two are so far only assisting Sunil as moderators and will be

moderating during his absence and during this period if we knowingly

or unknowingly offend anyone by our act of publishing or not

publishing any of your messages, we may kindly be

> excused. We Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless Sunil and bring him

back to this forum to continue his unbiased Bhakthi and devotion to

HIM that brought all of us together as a FAMILY.� Thank you all.�We

are praying�Guruvayurappan to bless all.

> Guruvayurappa, " we are only human; we are likely to crack. You are

the one who is perfect, not us. You are the goal, the sustainer, the

master, the refuge, the witness, the guardian, the well-wisher(Gita

9.18). We trust You to carry us through all the days of our lives "

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Veena and Chandrasekharan�

>

> �

>

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya

Respected Sunil Ji,

My ananthakodi namaskarams,

I will include your name during my daily morning pooja and prayer.When I chant mrithyunjaya manthram and lakshmi narashimha prabhathi manthram and dhanvanthri manthram, I wil include your name for a speedy recovery.Also during my chanting of hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare,I wil definetly request the sitapathi, and our unni kannan to shower his blessings to you and your family.

om namo narayanaya,

subramanian.p.s, & usha subramanaian(madurai)

--- On Fri, 11/14/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Fw: Kootta Prarthana for Sunilguruvayur Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 2:07 PM

Hari-OmDear Sunilji,We are all praying for your well-being. all of us will chant the MahaMruthyunyanya mantra every day and the kootta prarthana as well. Take heart Sunilji, with Guruvayoorappan on your side,there should beno room for worries at all.When the Lord is with you what can goagainst you ? I am saying this from my personal experiences. In Gita verse - 9.22 Lord Krishna says:"I personally take care ofboth spiritual and material welfare of men who worship me thinking solely of me ;always disciplined. "A Nairjai shree krishna !guruvayur@grou ps.com, Veena <veeus18 > wrote:>> --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote> > > �� Om Namo Narayanaya.> Dear Guruvayurappan family

members.> It is truly the difficult times that brings the family closertogether; we have received some suggestions from our older groupmembers. One of the earliest came from an old time member VimalaKrishnanji who was in Guruvayoor few days back, and wrote to Sunilasking if he wanted something from there and he responded with thenews of his illness and he asked to offer some prayers at His lotusfeet. Her sister will be doing some poojas for Sunil in Guruvayoor onthe 20th and we are very very grateful to her. Vimalaji also had thesuggestion that we do the group nama japam for Sunil and family and ifall�members agree, this is something we (Veena and myself�) would like to> do. On the 20th (on the day of) and 21st (the day after) if we canoffer all our Om Namo Narayanaya japams in the name of Sunil, Anu(wife) and Aarna (daughter) that would be wonderful.> For more details see, http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com/> > > Vivekananda said that every being on this planet in some or theother janma has been related to us in some or the other form. Butthere is also something to be said in the value of specificallypraying for someone and as we all know group prayers are very effective.> > Regarding chanting the mahamrutunjaya mantra or the VishnuSahasranamam or the Narayaneeyam it is left to�what every member feelscomfortable doing. We personally prefer to contribute to Sunil's�KotiNama Japam blog created by him almost a year ago (23 Nov. to be exact)"Om Namo Narayanaya"�on 20/21 November during the days of Sunil'shospitalization and recovery (6 days from today, Friday IST).> > We two are so far only assisting Sunil as moderators and will bemoderating

during his absence and during this period if we knowinglyor unknowingly offend anyone by our act of publishing or notpublishing any of your messages, we may kindly be> excused. We Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless Sunil and bring himback to this forum to continue his unbiased Bhakthi and devotion toHIM that brought all of us together as a FAMILY.� Thank you all.�Weare praying�Guruvayurappan to bless all.> Guruvayurappa, "we are only human; we are likely to crack. You arethe one who is perfect, not us. You are the goal, the sustainer, themaster, the refuge, the witness, the guardian, the well-wisher( Gita9.18). We trust You to carry us through all the days of our lives"> Om Namo Narayanaya> Veena and Chandrasekharan�> > �>

My Dear Family members, Last few days we had opportunity to visit Shree Padmanaabhaswaamy Temple, Aattukal Temple,

Chottaanikkara Temple and Ampalappuzha Shree Krishna Temples. It was great that we were able to do Archana and other rituals which normally needs advance bookings as we ran into old acutance at those Temples, or we made a new acutance and they all helped us in getting them done, may be under the consideration that we came from so far away. We had plans for visiting Mookaambika and Guruvayur but as I have travel restrictions attached to the treatment, we may not be able to do that. But we will be going to few more Temples around where we stay. As travel time is short to them my doctor has permitted those travels. During those Temple pilgrimages, we will be doing every thing for our Sunil’s speedy recovery. Let us pull together and put our entire spiritual energy together and do very thing possible for our Sunil. I am presently under treatment at SD Pharmacy Hospital at Aalappuzha in Keralam. Don’t worry I am not in any serious sickness. I had a serious problem few years back, three herniated disks which gave me a lot of pain and suffering. It was very painfull to do any thing. Sitting down, laying down, or getting up used to take ten to fifteen minutes of torturing pain. Standing and walking was out of question. After all kinds of treatment in USA, including Allopathic, Acupuncture, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine etc, with out much positive result, I came here. With HIS grace and six weeks treatment I was back to normal, almost 100

percent. This is the third follow up treatment, so nothing to worry. Just before our departure from USA we had a message from Sunil that He was going to call us. However before we left home we could not talk to him. (Today after we talked to him we came to know that he called us just after we left our home. May be it was just designed By HIM that we should not get this news until we get to the Hospital.) After reaching Keralam we had to get a new internet connection and it took few days. After every thing was done and got access to our email only we came to know this news. As one of you already said, don’t take it as sad news. Consider this as another obstacle towards our goal and let us face it together as a family. Koottapraardhana and individual praardhana and visit to guruvayurappan Temples and other Temples will help us. Even tough our rituals at the Temples we went for not specially for Sunil it was meant for our Family and Friends and our Family sure includes you all and we are confident that our Sunil will get every benefit of our prayers. Thanks love and regards to all of you. Udayabhanuchirattapuram <anair1101 wrote: Hari-Om Dear Sunilji, We are all praying for your well-being. all of us will chant the Maha Mruthyunyanya mantra every day and the kootta prarthana as well. Take heart Sunilji, with Guruvayoorappan on your side,there should be no room for worries at all.When the Lord is with you what can go against you ? I am saying this from my personal experiences. In Gita verse - 9.22 Lord Krishna says: "I personally take care of both spiritual and material welfare of men who worship me thinking solely of me ; always disciplined." A Nair jai shree krishna ! guruvayur , Veena <veeus18 wrote: > > --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote > > > �� Om Namo Narayanaya. > Dear Guruvayurappan family members. > It is truly the difficult times that brings the family closer together; we have received some suggestions from our older group members. One of the earliest came from an old time member Vimala Krishnanji who was in Guruvayoor few days back, and wrote to Sunil asking if he wanted something from there and he responded with the news of his illness and he asked to offer some prayers at His lotus feet. Her sister will be doing some poojas for Sunil in Guruvayoor on the 20th and we are very very grateful to her. Vimalaji also had the suggestion that we do the group nama japam for Sunil and family and if all�members agree, this is something we (Veena and myself�) would like to > do. On the 20th (on the day of) and 21st (the day after) if we can offer all our Om Namo Narayanaya

japams in the name of Sunil, Anu (wife) and Aarna (daughter) that would be wonderful. > For more details see, http://guruvayur.blogspot.com/ > > > Vivekananda said that every being on this planet in some or the other janma has been related to us in some or the other form. But there is also something to be said in the value of specifically praying for someone and as we all know group prayers are very effective. > > Regarding chanting the mahamrutunjaya mantra or the Vishnu Sahasranamam or the Narayaneeyam it is left to�what every member feels comfortable doing. We personally prefer to contribute to Sunil's�Koti Nama Japam blog created by him almost a year ago (23 Nov. to be exact) "Om Namo Narayanaya"�on 20/21 November during the days of Sunil's hospitalization and recovery (6 days from today, Friday IST). >

> We two are so far only assisting Sunil as moderators and will be moderating during his absence and during this period if we knowingly or unknowingly offend anyone by our act of publishing or not publishing any of your messages, we may kindly be > excused. We Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless Sunil and bring him back to this forum to continue his unbiased Bhakthi and devotion to HIM that brought all of us together as a FAMILY.� Thank you all.�We are praying�Guruvayurappan to bless all. > Guruvayurappa, "we are only human; we are likely to crack. You are the one who is perfect, not us. You are the goal, the sustainer, the master, the refuge, the witness, the guardian, the well-wisher(Gita 9.18). We trust You to carry us through all the days of our lives" > Om Namo Narayanaya > Veena and Chandrasekharan� > > � > Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; There would be no butcher if there is non to eat, In

eating thus abides the cruder ill, as he is the reason for the killing.

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Veenaji and Chandrsekharanji

I sincerely welcome this suggestion . Infact, the koti nama japam was started by Sunil for betterment of Guruvayoor temple matters and the welfare of all members of this Guruvayoor group. So when we contribute to this blog, it is for Gururvayoor temple and each and every member of this group. However at this moment, let us offer our Nama Japam specifically for our dear Sunil and family. From today onwards till 23rd whatever Namajapam I am doing will be for our Sunil and family. Atleast that much I can do. alongwith sincere prayer. With HIS Blessings, I shall also read specfic dasakams of Srimad Narayaneeyam on the day of surgery and especially at the time of Surgery as by that time I shall be back home from office

There is no doubt that Koottaprarthana can do wonders and let us all do the same.

ENTE KANNA KATTHU KOLLENAME

Humbly

Syamala--- On Fri, 11/14/08, Veena <veeus18 wrote:

Veena <veeus18[Guruvayur] Fw: Kootta Prarthana for Sunil"Guruvayur appan" <guruvayur >Friday, November 14, 2008, 6:10 AM

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote Om Namo Narayanaya.

Dear Guruvayurappan family members.It is truly the difficult times that brings the family closer together; we have received some suggestions from our older group members. One of the earliest came from an old time member Vimala Krishnanji who was in Guruvayoor few days back, and wrote to Sunil asking if he wanted something from there and he responded with the news of his illness and he asked to offer some prayers at His lotus feet. Her sister will be doing some poojas for Sunil in Guruvayoor on the 20th and we are very very grateful to her. Vimalaji also had the suggestion that we do the group nama japam for Sunil and family and if all members agree, this is something we (Veena and myself ) would like to do. On the 20th (on the day of) and 21st (the day after) if we can offer all our Om Namo Narayanaya japams in the name of Sunil, Anu (wife) and Aarna (daughter) that would be

wonderful.For more details see, http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com/

Vivekananda said that every being on this planet in some or the other janma has been related to us in some or the other form. But there is also something to be said in the value of specifically praying for someone and as we all know group prayers are very effective.Regarding chanting the mahamrutunjaya mantra or the Vishnu Sahasranamam or the Narayaneeyam it is left to what every member feels comfortable doing. We personally prefer to contribute to Sunil's Koti Nama Japam blog created by him almost a year ago (23 Nov. to be exact) "Om Namo Narayanaya" on 20/21 November during the days of Sunil's hospitalization and recovery (6 days from today, Friday IST).We two are so far only assisting Sunil as moderators and will be moderating during his absence and during this period if we knowingly or unknowingly offend anyone by our act of publishing or not publishing any of your messages, we may kindly be excused.

We Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless Sunil and bring him back to this forum to continue his unbiased Bhakthi and devotion to HIM that brought all of us together as a FAMILY. Thank you all. We are praying Guruvayurappan to bless all.

Guruvayurappa, "we are only human; we are likely to crack. You are the one who is perfect, not us. You are the goal, the sustainer, the master, the refuge, the witness, the guardian, the well-wisher (Gita 9.18). We trust You to carry us through all the days of our lives"Om Namo Narayanaya

Veena and Chandrasekharan