IndiaDivine.org

Away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya ,

I am really glad to inform that i am fortunate to be in Guruvayur on 20th and 21. I will be able to pray for Sunilji at Lord's lotus feet. Thank you Arunji for letting us know Sunilji's Nakshathram also. Hare Krishna,

Manoj Kunniyur.

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Awayguruvayur Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 5:27 PM

Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to all.I will be away from today onwards for two weeks and please contactChandraji or Veenaji for group and Koti Japam related issues. I could not reply all your emails and phone calls due to timeconstrains, my apologizes and I will do when I get back. I have a few pending work that I thought of finishing before leavingto Pittsburgh- that includes incorporation SundaraKumarjisNarayaneeyam uploaded by our Sastriji and a blog for Ayyappa Japams assuggested by Gopala Krisnnanji. My apologizes for not able to completethis tasks in time. I urge someone knowledgebale in the computer sideto setup a blog and maintain the same for the group for Ayyappabhajans and prayers if possible. Please see Gopalakrishnajis email inthis regard.I sincerely look forward to get back to the group and my work - thatis Krishna seva and our group related work.

Thank you for all your kind prayers and blessings. May God Bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Om Namo Narayanaya

That is another Leela of HIS that you are there on these days to offer all our Prayers to HIM directly at Guruvayoor

You too are a blessed soul

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Manoj Kunniyur <kunniyurmanojguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:07:54 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Away

Om Namo Narayanaya ,

I am really glad to inform that i am fortunate to be in Guruvayur on 20th and 21. I will be able to pray for Sunilji at Lord's lotus feet. Thank you Arunji for letting us know Sunilji's Nakshathram also. Hare Krishna,

Manoj Kunniyur.

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Awayguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, November 18, 2008, 5:27 PM

Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to all.I will be away from today onwards for two weeks and please contactChandraji or Veenaji for group and Koti Japam related issues. I could not reply all your emails and phone calls due to timeconstrains, my apologizes and I will do when I get back. I have a few pending work that I thought of finishing before leavingto Pittsburgh- that includes incorporation SundaraKumarjisNarayaneeyam uploaded by our Sastriji and a blog for Ayyappa Japams assuggested by Gopala Krisnnanji. My apologizes for not able to completethis tasks in time. I urge someone knowledgebale in the computer sideto setup a blog and maintain the same for the group for Ayyappabhajans and prayers if possible. Please see Gopalakrishnajis email inthis regard.I sincerely look forward to get back to the group and my work - thatis Krishna seva and our group related work.

Thank you for all your kind prayers and blessings. May God Bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Jai Sreekrishna

Yes yet another Leela of KANNAN to show that HE is --- On Thu, 11/20/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Awayguruvayur Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 1:36 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

That is another Leela of HIS that you are there on these days to offer all our Prayers to HIM directly at Guruvayoor

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Manoj Kunniyur <kunniyurmanoj@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, November 19, 2008 9:07:54 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Away

Om Namo Narayanaya ,

Manoj Kunniyur.

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Awayguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, November 18, 2008, 5:27 PM

Jai Sreekrishna

Yes yet another Leela of KANNAN and HIS KARUNYAM

ENTE PONNU KANNA KAATHU KOLLENAME

Syamala--- On Thu, 11/20/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Awayguruvayur Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 1:36 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Manoj Kunniyur <kunniyurmanoj@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, November 19, 2008 9:07:54 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Away

Om Namo Narayanaya ,

Manoj Kunniyur.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!

Sunilji, We are all praying that Guruvayoorappan bless you and your

family. He is Kaarunyamurthi, Bhaktavalsalan ; you are an ardent

devotee of the Lord, He is very dear to you and you are very dear to

Him. The Lord always looks after the spiritual and material welfare of

His true devotees. Sunil, I pray Guruvayoorppan gives you courage and

inner strength during this stressfull time.

May His blessings be with you and your family all the time.

Jai Shree Krishna !

A Nair

guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> Sunilji's surgery will be happening tomorrow (Thursday, Nov 20th).

> Indian time evening 5 PM - 11 PM.

>

> Lets pray for him, along with our family.

>

> If possible, please arrange for some Archanas in the temples near by

your area.

>

> name: SUNIL MENON

> star: BHARANI

>

> Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give Sunilji Ayur-Arogya-Soukhyam as

soon as possible.

>

> Radhe Shyam,

> Arun

>

> --- On Tue, 11/18/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> > menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> > [Guruvayur] Away

> > guruvayur

> > Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:57 PM

> > Dear GuruDevs,

> >

> > My humble pranams to all.

> >

> > I will be away from today onwards for two weeks and please

> > contact

> > Chandraji or Veenaji for group and Koti Japam related

> > issues.

> >

> > I could not reply all your emails and phone calls due to

> > time

> > constrains, my apologizes and I will do when I get back.

> >

> > I have a few pending work that I thought of finishing

> > before leaving

> > to Pittsburgh- that includes incorporation SundaraKumarjis

> > Narayaneeyam uploaded by our Sastriji and a blog for

> > Ayyappa Japams as

> > suggested by Gopala Krisnnanji. My apologizes for not able

> > to complete

> > this tasks in time. I urge someone knowledgebale in the

> > computer side

> > to setup a blog and maintain the same for the group for

> > Ayyappa

> > bhajans and prayers if possible. Please see

> > Gopalakrishnajis email in

> > this regard.

> >

> > I sincerely look forward to get back to the group and my

> > work - that

> > is Krishna seva and our group related work.

> >

> > Thank you for all your kind prayers and blessings.

> >

> > May God Bless you all.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > Sunil.

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya: