IndiaDivine.org

We both are out of hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Family,Sunil is out of Hospital the procedure went fine. As per doctors he could go back any time. But thy are staying at Pittsburgh for a week. I had spoken to his nephew and Veena. They are in good spirits and Sunil is doing fine. I am also out of hospital after the follow up treatment. I plan to visit some more Temples after my rest period. Now it has become a routine that when ever do any thing connected to spirituality it always includes Guruvayur Family in it. So Any Temple we go to you are all with us and every ritual we do is for all of us.We may not get time to go to Mookambika and Guruvayur as I will have travel restrictions for another ten more days and after that we will have to return to USA. May be it is not time yet for me to have that opportunity and HE wants us to wait further to have his darshan.Thanks to all of you.Udayabhanu Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; There would be no butcher if there is non to eat, In eating thus abides the cruder ill, as he is the reason for the killing.

Hari Om!

May Lord keep both of you in Good Health and Spirits !

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

On 21/11/2008, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Dear Family,Sunil is out of Hospital the procedure went fine. As per doctors he could go back any time. But thy are staying at Pittsburgh for a week. I had spoken to his nephew and Veena. They are in good spirits and Sunil is doing fine. I am also out of hospital after the follow up treatment. I plan to visit some more Temples after my rest period. Now it has become a routine that when ever do any thing connected to spirituality it always includes Guruvayur Family in it. So Any Temple we go to you are all with us and every ritual we do is for all of us.

We may not get time to go to Mookambika and Guruvayur as I will have travel restrictions for another ten more days and after that we will have to return to USA. May be it is not time yet for me to have that opportunity and HE wants us to wait further to have his darshan.

Thanks to all of you.Udayabhanu Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; There would be no butcher if there is non to eat, In eating thus abides the cruder ill, as he is the reason for the killing.

-- Best regardsJayasree Menon

Bangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAH

May Lord bless Sunil ji and his family !!

Regards

(mukundan menon) 

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 Udayabhanu Panickar wrote :

>Dear Family,

>

>Sunil is out of Hospital the procedure went fine. As per doctors he could go back any time. But thy are staying at Pittsburgh for a week. I had spoken to his nephew and Veena. They are in good spirits and Sunil is doing fine. I am also out of hospital after the follow up treatment. I plan to visit some more Temples after my rest period. Now it has become a routine that when ever do any thing connected to spirituality it always includes Guruvayur Family in it. So Any Temple we go to you are all with us and every ritual we do is for all of us.

>

>We may not get time to go to Mookambika and Guruvayur as I will have travel restrictions for another ten more days and after that we will have to return to USA. May be it is not time yet for me to have that opportunity and HE wants us to wait further to have his darshan.

>

>Thanks to all of you.

>

>Udayabhanu

>

>

>

>Sincerely,

>

> Udayabhanu Panickar

> aum namahh Shivaaya

> The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; There would be no butcher if there is non to eat, In eating thus abides the cruder ill, as he is the reason for the killing.