IndiaDivine.org

Beleive in One God STOP WORSHIPING DUMMY GODS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Members

I would like to share few things with all of our Group members of Lord Guruvayoorappa.

I thought of writing the Mail from past 5-6 months, but not been able to do so, due to hectic work schedule and my exams,

Even though i passed out Degree with good marks , i never had better luck on my shoulder, Things had gone from Bad to Worst, I use to visit all the temples, churches , but with no results, i used to believe in all Gods and use to fear about gods rather than loving them.

All suddenly changed, when i met a Muslim Guy, on my way to Guruvayoor, that was my First trip to Guruvayoor, He explained me the Benefit of "Dhyan" and he asked me to do the Dhyan every Day without fail on Lord Krishna,

It was really strange to me at that time, to hear from a Muslim about Dhyan Funda, but it started slowly working,

It was difficult at first instance, i used to do hardly for 5 to 10 mins , than everything got turned on my way,

Now i never use to visit any temples, I am believer of One God now, and i visist only one Temple that is Guruvayoor,

I got a good job, now am in UK , never imagined in my career that i will reach in the position where i feel satisfied and other feel proud of me.

Some time feel, god is misterious , And my God Lord Krishna is so misterious he has several misterious way , we cant question him, because he has his own ways and his ways is not the ways which we are leading, and even if we i try to question him he says innside my heart "My Son" , so lovely and i feel as if god is looking at me all the time, the things i do , the things i care and i hate, Infact everything.

I still cant understand even though i wont question there belief, why the people beleive in Mantras, Gods Goddesses, when only one God exist in this universe and he is One,

There may hundreds of scientific answers we may have for why we pray to all gods, but that any way dosent makes any scence , if the person who truely beleives in Bhagavat Gita.

Why the people still fear about Gods, Say an example of Shanideva, we so scared of him, i can see people in hundreds queing up on Saturday to offer there offerings, and i do asked some people, the answer I get is not because of bhakthi they are offering, because of fear.

Do We need to Fear the God, The God heart is filled with love, nothing but love, no matter whatever sin we do , he forgive us,

Why cant people take inspiration from Valmiki, even though he is the biggest sinner in front of his own wife and children, but still he was able to closer to God

STOP FEARING GOD< STOP BELEIVING IN THOUSANDS OF GOD>ONLY ONE GOD EXIST >

"Om Namo Narayanaya"

Jai Shri Krishna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Very well expressed and poignant.I suppose you are quite young judging from the fact that you mentioned about yuou exams etc. and it is a great blessing that you have received janan at this age. It was a muslim who gave you the right knowledge is only icidental. The Lord comes in all forms and shapes to lead one whom He had chosen to grace. When He has deided to shower His grace there is no stopping Him.In Gita He says 'bahuSaakha hi ananthaaScha budDhiH avyavasaayinaam..' Till your mind gets fixed on one object of meditation may it be any form of he Lord, it runs in all directions not knowing what to hold on as in wilderness or caught in a flood .Once th faith is settled on one form there is no more running around and a hand is there to hold on.But when and how that hand is extended depends on one's past karma and upon the will of God.

All important things happen by chance in our life as it happened to you. But what we see as chance is really he will of the Lord. He plans everything when and how it should happen.My life itself is an example.I was also worshipping all deities once , say till about 15 years ago but through God's grace I was blessed with firm faith on Lord Nrayana and fortunately, through His will, I also met with a guru who showed me the right patha and since then I never looked back. 'VasudevaH sarvam ithi,' is the motto I am trying to follow and has been successful to a great extent. Of course I worshipHim in all Hifs forms like Krishna, Rama ,Narasimha, Venkatesvara etc. as all these arethe fdifferent costumes of the same Lord, as we love all the photos of our children in different attires. After that there is immense peace that have descended on me and noting affects now as it did once .

True faith hs no place for fear and you are right there. when you love your mother or father you dont fear them. Fer\ar and love cannot coexist. The Lord knows all your good and bad aspcects of character andyou dont have to be afraid of Him as He is your innerself. One is not afraid of oneself. Fear comes only when you see Him as someone outside and different.

About japas manthras etc they are all prescribed for the concentration of mind.It is k like dhyana in different form.Onec you have chosen your pbject of love nad devotion in any form chantiing the manthras and sthothras are lfor the joy they bring as one gets when calling his child or the one he loves by different endearing names and the joy in talking about their doings. I always used to advise my students to have one form of deity, let it be Naryana, Siva,Devi, Ganesa. Muruga etc., but stick to it.There is only one God and not various and He comes to you in whicheverform you think of Him.This Krishna Himself makeds clear in Gita by saying, 'ye api anya dhevathaa bhakthaah yajanthe SraddhayaanvithaaH the api maameva kountheya yajanthi aviDhipporvakam.' meaning that all who wrorship other deities worship Him alone though not strictly in the way prescribed. He further says that He makes their faith stronger of those who worship any form with

full faith.

After I have become a paramaikaanthi, I do not observe ant vratham or propitiate the navagrahas etc. becasue he s the power behind all and He stipulates only that pathram 'pushpam phalam thoyam yo me bhakthyaa prayacChathi thdhaham bhakthyupahrtham aSnaami prayathaathmanah.' What ever is offered with devotion. may it be a leaf. a flower. agruit or water, He accepts that with pleasure.Purandaradasa has said in his krthi, 'sakalagrahphala neene sarasijaaksha,'' O Lord with lotus-eyes You are the power of teh all planets..' Butthe most important requisite for His grace is bhakthi which is not mere worshipor following the rituals etc. but unalloyed love for the Lord as someon closer than the closest to you as you own inner self to whom you can bare all your feelings good or bad and offer all your actions, right or wrong.then he leads you by hand.

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote:

muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001[Guruvayur] "Beleive in One God" > STOP WORSHIPING DUMMY GODSguruvayur Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 12:56 AM

Hi Members

I would like to share few things with all of our Group members of Lord Guruvayoorappa.

I thought of writing the Mail from past 5-6 months, but not been able to do so, due to hectic work schedule and my exams,

Even though i passed out Degree with good marks , i never had better luck on my shoulder, Things had gone from Bad to Worst, I use to visit all the temples, churches , but with no results, i used to believe in all Gods and use to fear about gods rather than loving them.

All suddenly changed, when i met a Muslim Guy, on my way to Guruvayoor, that was my First trip to Guruvayoor, He explained me the Benefit of "Dhyan" and he asked me to do the Dhyan every Day without fail on Lord Krishna,

It was really strange to me at that time, to hear from a Muslim about Dhyan Funda, but it started slowly working,

It was difficult at first instance, i used to do hardly for 5 to 10 mins , than everything got turned on my way,

Now i never use to visit any temples, I am believer of One God now, and i visist only one Temple that is Guruvayoor,

I got a good job, now am in UK , never imagined in my career that i will reach in the position where i feel satisfied and other feel proud of me.

Some time feel, god is misterious , And my God Lord Krishna is so misterious he has several misterious way , we cant question him, because he has his own ways and his ways is not the ways which we are leading, and even if we i try to question him he says innside my heart "My Son" , so lovely and i feel as if god is looking at me all the time, the things i do , the things i care and i hate, Infact everything.

I still cant understand even though i wont question there belief, why the people beleive in Mantras, Gods Goddesses, when only one God exist in this universe and he is One,

There may hundreds of scientific answers we may have for why we pray to all gods, but that any way dosent makes any scence , if the person who truely beleives in Bhagavat Gita.

Why the people still fear about Gods, Say an example of Shanideva, we so scared of him, i can see people in hundreds queing up on Saturday to offer there offerings, and i do asked some people, the answer I get is not because of bhakthi they are offering, because of fear.

Do We need to Fear the God, The God heart is filled with love, nothing but love, no matter whatever sin we do , he forgive us,

Why cant people take inspiration from Valmiki, even though he is the biggest sinner in front of his own wife and children, but still he was able to closer to God

"Om Namo Narayanaya"

Jai Shri Krishna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Why worship other Gods ?

Your answer is in :

Gita verse 9/23

" When devoted men sacrifice

to other deities with faith,

they sacrifice to me, Arjuna

however aberrant the rites . "

Gita: 9/23

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , muralidhar rajgopal

<muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote:

>

>

> Hi Members

>  

> I would like to share few things with all of our Group members of

Lord Guruvayoorappa.

>  

> I thought of writing the Mail from past 5-6 months, but not been

able to do so, due to hectic work schedule and my exams,

>  

> Even though i passed out Degree with good marks , i never had better

luck on my shoulder, Things had gone from Bad to Worst, I use to visit

all the temples, churches , but with no results, i used to believe in

all Gods and use to fear about gods rather than loving them.

>  

> All suddenly changed, when i met a Muslim Guy, on my way to

Guruvayoor, that was my First trip to Guruvayoor, He explained me the

Benefit of " Dhyan " and he asked me to do the Dhyan every Day without

fail on Lord Krishna,

>  

> It was really strange to me at that time, to hear from a Muslim

about Dhyan Funda, but it started slowly working,

>  

> It was difficult at first instance, i used to do hardly for 5 to 10

mins , than everything got turned on my way,

>  

> Now i never use to visit any temples, I am believer of One God now,

and i visist only one Temple that is Guruvayoor,

>  

> I got a good job, now am in UK , never imagined in my career that i

will reach in the position where i feel satisfied and other feel proud

of me.

>  

> Some time feel, god is misterious , And my God Lord Krishna is so

misterious he has several misterious way , we cant question him,

because he has his own ways and his ways is not the ways which we are

leading, and even if we i try to question him he says innside my heart

" My Son " , so lovely and i feel as if god is looking at me all the

time, the things i do , the things i care and i hate, Infact everything.

>  

> I still cant understand even though i wont question there belief,

why the people beleive in Mantras, Gods Goddesses, when only one God

exist in this universe and he is One,

>  

> There may hundreds of scientific answers we may have for why we pray

to all gods, but that any way dosent makes any scence , if the person

who truely beleives in Bhagavat Gita.

>  

> Why the people still fear about Gods, Say an example of Shanideva,

we so scared of him, i can see people in hundreds queing up on

Saturday to offer there offerings, and i do asked some people, the

answer I get is not because of bhakthi they are offering, because of fear.

>  

> Do We need to Fear the God, The God heart is filled with love,

nothing but love, no matter whatever sin we do , he forgive us,

>  

> Why cant people take inspiration from Valmiki, even though he is the

biggest sinner in front of his own wife and children, but still

he was able to closer to God

>  

> STOP FEARING GOD< STOP BELEIVING IN THOUSANDS OF GOD>ONLY ONE GOD

EXIST >

>  

> " Om Namo Narayanaya "

>  

> Jai Shri Krishna

>  

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Hare Krishna

Good Realization!

We need to pour water only to roots of a plant, that itself give the results.

We people are doing the things in the other way, so the result also getting delayed.

Even Krishna showed this through Govardhan Lila!

Belive in Krishna

no need to worship all Demigods!

Hare Krishna

Your Servant

Manikantan

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:26 PM, muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote:

Hi Members

All suddenly changed, when i met a Muslim Guy, on my way to Guruvayoor, that was my First trip to Guruvayoor, He explained me the Benefit of " Dhyan " and he asked me to do the Dhyan every Day without fail on Lord Krishna,

Some time feel, god is misterious , And my God Lord Krishna is so misterious he has several misterious way , we cant question him, because he has his own ways and his ways is not the ways which we are leading, and even if we i try to question him he says innside my heart " My Son " , so lovely and i feel as if god is looking at me all the time, the things i do , the things i care and i hate, Infact everything.

" Om Namo Narayanaya "

Jai Shri Krishna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. -- At the present moment we are the slaves of our senses. When our senses dictate, " Give me this or give me that " , we dutifully accommodate them. What we fail to realize is that the senses are not us and that satisfying them therefore does not satisfy us. If we want actual happiness, we should limit the senses to what they actually need not giving them everything for which they feel greed. In this way we can channel the major portion of our serving propensity towards the Supreme Person, the source of all existence. When we water the root of a tree all the leaves and branches. Similarly when we serve the Original Person we become fully satisfied and we give full satisfaction to all living beings.

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare