IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I just would like to request you all to pray for me as I am going through a really tough and challenging situation now. As you all know now this global recession is happening and its impact is on me also. Now my job is having a problem because of the bad financial condition of my company. So now I have to look for another job which is very difficult at the present condition.

But with utmost belief in my Guruvayoorappan I am starting to look for a job and know that he will take care of me in all difficult situations. Same time I need the support of you all who are really blessed and great bhaktas of our Kannan in the form of your prayers.

I really believe prayers by our group members will reach HIM easily.

Om Namo Narayana

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Arun Sasi

Dubai, UAE.

Ph: 971 50 5980704. -- AS

Dear Arun Sasiji,

Faith in God opens doors and windows where none exist. Keep beleiving in that faith and accept that you will never be let done by God.Of course, You will be in our prayers.

The global meltdown or recession is showing its effect all over the world and it is so easy to fall prey to frustration,depression and suicidical thoughts.Please remember 2 things.

1. You are not alone , millions are facing a similar problem today.

2. Every night, is followed by a day, so take heart and trust that this too shall pass.

I would also like you to visualise that whatever the situation , being a special devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, come what may, He shall see that your boat reaches the shore, despite the storm. Our Lord who has taken care of us till this moment , will take care of us as far as the future is concerned so why worry?

Take care and remain cheerful always.

With all Good Wishes

Jayashree S Menon

guruvayur From: sasiarun3Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:52:24 +0400[Guruvayur] Please pray for me

Dear All,

I just would like to request you all to pray for me as I am going through a really tough and challenging situation now. As you all know now this global recession is happening and its impact is on me also. Now my job is having a problem because of the bad financial condition of my company. So now I have to look for another job which is very difficult at the present condition.

But with utmost belief in my Guruvayoorappan I am starting to look for a job and know that he will take care of me in all difficult situations. Same time I need the support of you all who are really blessed and great bhaktas of our Kannan in the form of your prayers.

Om Namo Narayana

Arun Sasi

Dubai, UAE.

Calling TV buffs! Get TV listings, gossip on your fave stars and updates on hot new shows Try it now!

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Arunji

I shall definitely pray for you. KANNAN's Blessings will be always with you

ENTE KANNA PRARTHANA KELKKENAME

Syamala--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Arun Sasi <sasiarun3 wrote:

Arun Sasi <sasiarun3[Guruvayur] Please pray for meguruvayur Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 8:22 PM

Dear All,

Om Namo Narayana

Arun Sasi

Dubai, UAE.

Dear Syamala Nair,

Me and my family will pray for you .

Our Guruvayoorappan blessing will always be with you and your loved ones. You will definitely be employed soon with Kannan's grace.

Bye

On Namo Narayanaya

Best Regards

Narayanan N

Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 25 November 2008 2:19:57Re: [Guruvayur] Please pray for me

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Arunji

I shall definitely pray for you. KANNAN's Blessings will be always with you

ENTE KANNA PRARTHANA KELKKENAME

Syamala--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Arun Sasi <sasiarun3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Arun Sasi <sasiarun3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Guruvayur] Please pray for meguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, November 24, 2008, 8:22 PM

Dear All,

Om Namo Narayana

Arun Sasi

Dubai, UAE.

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!