IndiaDivine.org

Swamiya Sharanam - new website-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

Sunil prior going to Pittsburgh requested our "computer professionals" from our group to set up a new blog for our devotees to offer their prayers to Ayyappa Swamy during Mandala season. Some how with my limited skills, I managed to create a blog that was stuck half-way and Veena completed last night and the same is now being offered to our group. Please visit

http://swamiyesharanam.blogspot.com/

To participate in this Laksharchana please type "Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa" as many times as you wish to contribute and email your nama japams to chandrasmenon.swamiyesharanam with subject as YourName (no of namas).May the Lord bestow every happiness on all.

When Sunil comes back, I am sure he will be happy and he will modify the e-mail id, (he is the expert) so that my name will not appear at all.

Thank you Veena for your gesture. When Sun(il) + moon + Veena joins the real naadha bhrahmam vibrate...

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

The following is Veena's mail on this matter

Namaste Chandraji.I think it works now.The blog address is http://swamiyesharanam.blogspot.com/Devotees should email to chandrasmenon.swamiyesharanam. Their japams will automatically get posted to the blog.Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so that they can post to the blog.Hope that is fine with you.Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to the

group.Pranams :-)Veena.

unquote

Your feedback will be highly appreciated

Chandrasekharan

Dear Chandraji,

Very good effort!.

Ayyappa swami looks radiant.

Thank you so much to you, Veenaji,Sunilji and not forgetting Gopalakrishnanji.

with warm regards,

rekha

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Swamiya Sharanam - new website-"Guruv" <guruvayur >Thursday, November 27, 2008, 1:31 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

Sunil prior going to Pittsburgh requested our "computer professionals" from our group to set up a new blog for our devotees to offer their prayers to Ayyappa Swamy during Mandala season. Some how with my limited skills, I managed to create a blog that was stuck half-way and Veena completed last night and the same is now being offered to our group. Please visit

http://swamiyeshara nam.blogspot. com/

To participate in this Laksharchana please type "Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa" as many times as you wish to contribute and email your nama japams to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com with subject as YourName (no of namas).May the Lord bestow every happiness on all.

When Sunil comes back, I am sure he will be happy and he will modify the e-mail id, (he is the expert) so that my name will not appear at all.

Thank you Veena for your gesture. When Sun(il) + moon + Veena joins the real naadha bhrahmam vibrate...

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Namaste Chandraji.I think it works now.The blog address is http://swamiyeshara nam.blogspot. com/Devotees should email to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com. Their japams will automatically get posted to the blog.Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so that they can post to the blog.Hope that is fine with you.Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to the

unquote

Chandrasekharan

thank you all for creating such a beautiful AYYAPPA blog....May LORD

AYYAPPA bless all...

rathi

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

> Sunil prior going to Pittsburgh requested our " computer

professionals " from our group to set up a new blog for our devotees to

offer their prayers to Ayyappa Swamy during Mandala season. Some how

with my limited skills, I managed to create a blog that was

stuck half-way and Veena completed last night and the same is now

being offered to our group. Please visit

> http://swamiyesharanam.blogspot.com/

> To participate in this Laksharchana please type " Swamiye Sharanam

Ayyappa " as many times as you wish to contribute and email your nama

japams to chandrasmenon.swamiyesharanam with subject as YourName

(no of namas).

> May the Lord bestow every happiness on all.

> When Sunil comes back, I am sure he will be happy and he will modify

the e-mail id, (he is the expert) so that my name will not appear at

all.

> Thank you Veena for your gesture.  When Sun(il) + moon + Veena joins

the real naadha bhrahmam vibrate...

> Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

>

> The following is Veena's mail on this matter

> quote

>

> Namaste Chandraji.

> I think it works now.

> The blog address is http://swamiyesharanam.blogspot.com/

>

> Devotees should email to chandrasmenon.swamiyesharanam Their

japams will automatically get posted to the blog.

>

> Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have

your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the

settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c

and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual

practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye

Sharanam Ayyappa.

>

> For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more

manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so

that they can post to the blog.

>

> Hope that is fine with you.

> Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to the

group.

>

> Pranams :-)

>

> Veena.

>

> unquote

>

>

> Your feedback will be highly appreciated

> Chandrasekharan

>

Respected Chandraji,I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind gesture . My humble intention was to enable those who could not visit temples to offer their prayers to Lord Ayyappa during this Auspicious Mandalam Season to get a platform to offer their prayers and hence requested Sunilji to create a Blog . Since I am not a computer professional, I could not contribute anything in this regard .Thank You once again for utilising your precious time for this purposeMay Lord Ayyappan shower unlimited blessings on you and your family.HumblyGopalakrishna--- On Wed, 26/11/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Subject:

[Guruvayur] Swamiya Sharanam - new website-"Guruv" <guruvayur >Wednesday, 26 November, 2008, 11:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

To participate in this Laksharchana please type "Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa" as many times as you wish to contribute and email your nama japams to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com with subject as YourName (no of namas).May the Lord bestow every happiness on all.

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Namaste Chandraji.I think it works now.The blog address is http://swamiyeshara nam.blogspot. com/Devotees should email to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com. Their japams will automatically get posted to the blog.Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so that they can post to the blog.Hope that is fine with you.Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to

the

unquote

Chandrasekharan

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear Chandraji,

It was very nice of you to set up this for all devotees to participate in the Sharanam vili. Usually, I do likhitha japam in a book becasue my typing skills are so bad. I do with two fingers and I take longer than everybody. So even to write the daily mail, I take time. But I am becoming faster with the two fingers and getting better. God willing, this time I will try to participate in likhitha japam. Thank you so much for giving opportunity for everybody.

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25 wrote:

Respected Chandraji,I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind gesture . My humble intention was to enable those who could not visit temples to offer their prayers to Lord Ayyappa during this Auspicious Mandalam Season to get a platform to offer their prayers and hence requested Sunilji to create a Blog . Since I am not a computer professional, I could not contribute anything in this regard .

Thank You once again for utilising your precious time for this purposeMay Lord Ayyappan shower unlimited blessings on you and your family.HumblyGopalakrishna --- On Wed, 26/11/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Swamiya Sharanam - new website- " Guruv " <guruvayur >

Wednesday, 26 November, 2008, 11:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

Sunil prior going to Pittsburgh requested our " computer professionals " from our group to set up a new blog for our devotees to offer their prayers to Ayyappa Swamy during Mandala season. Some how with my limited skills, I managed to create a blog that was stuck half-way and Veena completed last night and the same is now being offered to our group. Please visit

To participate in this Laksharchana please type " Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa " as many times as you wish to contribute and email your nama japams to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com with subject as YourName (no of namas).

May the Lord bestow every happiness on all.

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Namaste Chandraji.I think it works now.The blog address is http://swamiyeshara nam.blogspot. com/ Devotees should email to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com. Their japams will automatically get posted to the blog.Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.

For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so that they can post to the blog.Hope that is fine with you.Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to the group.

Pranams :-)Veena.

unquote

Chandrasekharan

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiye Sharanam

Shri Gopalakrishnan

I am also not a computer professional like you. I tried my best but Veena completed the project with Lord Ayyappa Swamy's blessing. It is you and you alone are to be congratulated and deserve the thanks and gratitude for requesting or suggesting Sunil to create such a blog. May Lord prevail in this world to eliminate the hatred and create a new world with " Eka jaathee Eka matham, Eka Deivam " concept and make this world a wonderful place for human race to survive since other creatures of our Lord do not have this different ideologies.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25guruvayur Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 6:04:28 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Swamiya Sharanam - new website-

Respected Chandraji,I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind gesture . My humble intention was to enable those who could not visit temples to offer their prayers to Lord Ayyappa during this Auspicious Mandalam Season to get a platform to offer their prayers and hence requested Sunilji to create a Blog . Since I am not a computer professional, I could not contribute anything in this regard .Thank You once again for utilising your precious time for this purposeMay Lord Ayyappan shower unlimited blessings on you and your family.HumblyGopalakrishna--- On Wed, 26/11/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >[Guruvayur] Swamiya Sharanam - new website-"Guruv" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, 26 November, 2008, 11:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Swamiya Sharanam Ayyappa

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Namaste Chandraji.I think it works now.The blog address is http://swamiyeshara nam.blogspot. com/Devotees should email to chandrasmenon. swamiyesharanam@ blogger.com. Their japams will automatically get posted to the blog.Because the blog was set up using your a/c, the blog email will have your name in it. I don't see a problem with that. I checked the settings etc. and tried a test mail from my a/c and gmail a/c and the posts immediately get published. Devotees, as per our usual practice, can put subject as their Name(no of namas) and type Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.For now let devotees email the blog; once we have more time or more manpower we can ask them to email us and add their gmail ids etc so that they can post to the blog.Hope that is fine with you.Once you check out the Swami Ayyappan blog..you can announce to the

unquote

Chandrasekharan