>

Hi All

Thank you all so much for the good wishes and prayers. My Mother in

laws Surgery is scheduled for Saturday Indian time 8:0 am onwards, the

biopsy showed some malignancy, so they will first do a laproscopy to

see how much spread it is, then consider the feasibility for the main

surgery and if feasible will do the main surgery then itself. I

request all for your invaluable prayers especially at that time if

possible to have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!

Smitha

> Thank you Sree-Anju-Gauriji.I will keep your words in my mind!

> Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!

>

>

> guruvayur , Anjusha Varma <anjushasree@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear Smithaji

> >

> > No need to worry once we surrender to " Guruvayurappan " . He'll

> shower his blessings to all devotees. Our sincere prayers are there

> with you and family. Let Guruvayurappan give your mother in law

> healthy and prosperous live.

> >

> > With Prayers

> > Sree-Anju-Gauri

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 11/19/08, regana9 <regana9@> wrote:

> >

> > regana9 <regana9@>

> > Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law

> > guruvayur

> > Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 7:58 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Smithaji,

> >

> > My humble request to our dearest kannan to take care of your mother

> in law.

> > May all her illness dissappear by His mercy.

> > May she live long and happy in good health with you.

> >

> > Krishna Hare Jaya!

> >

> > rekha

> >

> > --- On Thu, 11/20/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:

> >

> > smi_ssb <smi_ssb >

> > [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:16 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi All

> > I believe in the power of group prayer of this blessed group, which

> has

> > got me through a difficult pregnancy, this time i am requesting

> your

> > invaluable prayers for my Mother in law who has been diagnosed with

> > Pacreatic tumor, we are praying that this is a benign one and not

> > cancerous and she will need surgery to remove it, we pray her

> surgery

> > goes well and recovery to normal life will be succesful and quick.

> > Please keep us and my Mother in law in your prayers.

> >

> > I haven't had enough time with her yet, i hope to have lot of years

> > with a healthy her.

> > Thank you all for listening and for your invaluable prayers.

> >

> > Om Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya!

> > Regards and Thanks

> > Smitha

> >

>

Dear Smithaji,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with her.

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote:

smi_ssb <smi_ssb[Guruvayur] Re: Please Pray for my Mother in law-Surgery IST Sat Nov 29 at 8:00 amguruvayur Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:12 AM

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb > wrote:>> Hi AllThank you all so much for the good wishes and prayers. My Mother inlaws Surgery is scheduled for Saturday Indian time 8:0 am onwards, thebiopsy showed some malignancy, so they will first do a laproscopy tosee how much spread it is, then consider the feasibility for the mainsurgery and if feasible will do the main surgery then itself. Irequest all for your invaluable prayers especially at that time ifpossible to have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!Smitha> Thank you Sree-Anju-Gauriji. I will keep your words in my mind!> Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> > > guruvayur@grou ps.com,

Anjusha Varma <anjushasree@ > > wrote:> >> > > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear Smithaji> > > > No need to worry once we surrender to "Guruvayurappan" . He'll > shower his blessings to all devotees. Our sincere prayers are there > with you and family. Let Guruvayurappan give your mother in law > healthy and prosperous live.> > > > With Prayers> > Sree-Anju-Gauri > > > > > > --- On Wed, 11/19/08, regana9 <regana9@> wrote:> > > > regana9 <regana9@>> > Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 7:58 PM> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Smithaji,> > > > My humble request to our dearest kannan to take care of your mother > in law.> > May all her illness dissappear by His mercy.> > May she live long and happy in good health with you.> > > > Krishna Hare Jaya!> > > > rekha> > > > --- On Thu, 11/20/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:> > > > smi_ssb <smi_ssb >> > [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:16 AM> > > > > > > > > > Hi All> > I believe in the power of group prayer of this blessed group, which > has > > got me through a difficult pregnancy,

this time i am requesting > your > > invaluable prayers for my Mother in law who has been diagnosed with > > Pacreatic tumor, we are praying that this is a benign one and not > > cancerous and she will need surgery to remove it, we pray her > surgery > > goes well and recovery to normal life will be succesful and quick.> > Please keep us and my Mother in law in your prayers.> > > > I haven't had enough time with her yet, i hope to have lot of years > > with a healthy her.> > Thank you all for listening and for your invaluable prayers.> > > > Om Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya!> > Regards and Thanks> > Smitha> >>

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Smithaji, Guruvayurappan is always with you. All our prayers are with you and family. Hare Krishna!--- On Fri, 11/28/08, regana9 <regana9 wrote:regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law-Surgery IST Sat Nov 29 at 8:00 amguruvayur Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 6:11 PM

Dear Smithaji,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with her.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:

smi_ssb <smi_ssb >[Guruvayur] Re: Please Pray for my Mother in law-Surgery IST Sat Nov 29 at 8:00 amguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, November 29, 2008, 1:12 AM

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb > wrote:>> Hi AllThank you all so much for the good wishes and prayers. My Mother inlaws Surgery is scheduled for Saturday Indian time 8:0 am onwards, thebiopsy showed some malignancy, so they will first do a laproscopy tosee how much spread it is, then consider the feasibility for the mainsurgery and if feasible will do the main surgery then itself. Irequest all for your invaluable prayers especially at that time ifpossible to have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!Smitha> Thank you Sree-Anju-Gauriji. I will keep your words in my mind!> Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> > > guruvayur@grou

ps.com,

Anjusha Varma <anjushasree@ > > wrote:> >> > > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear Smithaji> > > > No need to worry once we surrender to "Guruvayurappan" . He'll > shower his blessings to all devotees. Our sincere prayers are there > with you and family. Let Guruvayurappan give your mother in law > healthy and prosperous live.> > > > With Prayers> > Sree-Anju-Gauri > > > > > > --- On Wed, 11/19/08, regana9 <regana9@> wrote:> > > > regana9 <regana9@>> > Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 7:58 PM> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Smithaji,> > > > My humble request to our dearest kannan to take care of your mother > in law.> > May all her illness dissappear by His mercy.> > May she live long and happy in good health with you.> > > > Krishna Hare Jaya!> > > > rekha> > > > --- On Thu, 11/20/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:> > > > smi_ssb <smi_ssb >> > [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:16 AM> > > > > > > > > > Hi All> > I believe in the power of group prayer of this blessed group, which > has > > got me through a difficult pregnancy,

this time i am requesting > your > > invaluable prayers for my Mother in law who has been diagnosed with > > Pacreatic tumor, we are praying that this is a benign one and not > > cancerous and she will need surgery to remove it, we pray her > surgery > > goes well and recovery to normal life will be succesful and quick.> > Please keep us and my Mother in law in your prayers.> > > > I haven't had enough time with her yet, i hope to have lot of years > > with a healthy her.> > Thank you all for listening and for your invaluable prayers.> > > > Om Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya!> > Regards and Thanks> > Smitha> >>