IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavatham discourse by T.S.Balakrishna Shastrigal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear Rajesh ji,

You can download it from http://www.sangeethapriya.org/Downloads/tsb/bagavatham/

His discourses on other topics and musical discourses(Hari Kathas) by several others can be downloaded from http://www.sangeethapriya.org/cgi-bin/list_albums_type.php

Regards,

Krishnapriya

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, Rajesh K <rajesh_k4001 wrote:

Rajesh K <rajesh_k4001[Guruvayur] Bhagavatham discourse by T.S.Balakrishna Shastrigalguruvayur Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:27 PM

Namaskarams to everyone in the group...

I have no words to thank the group members who have been providing us with new insights on various spiritual topics in an exemplary manner. I always wish n pray that Guruvayurappan' s blessings be showered upon evryone in the world, especially in this group.

I write this mail at a time when people of Tamil nadu are sufferring from the floods caused my the cyclone and also the people of Mumbai are still recovering from wat is termed as the worst ever Terror attack on our country... May God show His mercy on the innocent souls that departed this material world and award them a good future birth.

I would like to listen to the discourse on Srimad Bhagavatham by Dr.T.S. Balakrishna Shastri.. If any of u know the downloadable link, pls let me know...

With All respects,

Rajesh._,___

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.