IndiaDivine.org

Please Pray for my Mother in law-Surgery Successful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Smithaji,

Very happy to know the surgery was a success.

Our prayers for her to recover soon.

Thank you to our beautiful Lord Krishna Guruvayoorappan.

May He continue shining brightly on her.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Sun, 11/30/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote:

smi_ssb <smi_ssb[Guruvayur] Re: Please Pray for my Mother in law-Surgery Successfulguruvayur Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi AllThank you all for your invaluable prayers, My Mother in law's surgerywent by successfully, it was a long one, she is still in ICU, butdoctors have said she is stable, she will have 2-3 days in ICU and abt15days in Hospital, she has to undergo some chemo as well,Request your prayers even more towards her speedy recovery and long life.Om Namo Baghavathe VasudevayaSmithaguruvayur@grou ps.com, Veena <veeus18 > wrote:>> > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > Smithaji, Guruvayurappan is always with you. All our prayers arewith you and family. > Hare Krishna!> > --- On Fri, 11/28/08, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:> regana9 <regana9 >> Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law-SurgeryIST Sat Nov 29 at 8:00

am> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Friday, November 28, 2008, 6:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Smithaji,> > Our thoughts and prayers will be with her. > > Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare> > Krishna Hare Jaya!> > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/29/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:> > smi_ssb <smi_ssb >> [Guruvayur] Re: Please Pray for my Mother in law-SurgeryIST Sat Nov 29 at 8:00 am> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, November 29,

2008, 1:12 AM> > > > > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb@ > wrote:> >> > > Hi All> Thank you all so much for the good wishes and prayers. My Mother in> laws Surgery is scheduled for Saturday Indian time 8:0 am onwards, the> biopsy showed some malignancy, so they will first do a laproscopy to> see how much spread it is, then consider the feasibility for the main> surgery and if feasible will do the main surgery then itself. I> request all for your invaluable prayers especially at that time if> possible to have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.> Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> Smitha> > > Thank you Sree-Anju-Gauriji. I will keep your words in my mind!> > Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> > > > > > guruvayur@grou ps.com,>

Anjusha Varma <anjushasree@ > > > wrote:> > >> > > > > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > > > Dear Smithaji> > > > > > No need to worry once we surrender to "Guruvayurappan" . He'll > > shower his blessings to all devotees. Our sincere prayers are there > > with you and family. Let Guruvayurappan give your mother in law > > healthy and prosperous live.> > > > > > With Prayers> > > Sree-Anju-Gauri > > > > > > > > > --- On Wed, 11/19/08, regana9 <regana9@> wrote:> > > > > > regana9 <regana9@>> > > Re: [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > > Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 7:58 PM> > > > >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Smithaji,> > > > > > My humble request to our dearest kannan to take care of your mother > > in law.> > > May all her illness dissappear by His mercy.> > > May she live long and happy in good health with you.> > > > > > Krishna Hare Jaya!> > > > > > rekha> > > > > > --- On Thu, 11/20/08, smi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote:> > > > > > smi_ssb <smi_ssb >> > > [Guruvayur] Please Pray for my Mother in law> > > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > > Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:16 AM> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hi All> > > I believe in the power of group prayer of this blessed group, which > > has > > > got me through a difficult pregnancy,> this time i am requesting > > your > > > invaluable prayers for my Mother in law who has been diagnosed with > > > Pacreatic tumor, we are praying that this is a benign one and not > > > cancerous and she will need surgery to remove it, we pray her > > surgery > > > goes well and recovery to normal life will be succesful and quick.> > > Please keep us and my Mother in law in your prayers.> > > > > > I haven't had enough time with her yet, i hope to have lot of years > > > with a healthy her.> > > Thank you all for listening and for your invaluable prayers.> > > > > > Om

Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya!> > > Regards and Thanks> > > Smitha> > >> >>