IndiaDivine.org

New Year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste all,

I am going on vacation to Kerala tomorrow and will be back only on Jan 2nd. During this period, I wont be accessing mails. Hence, I wish you all A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. May Kannan continue to shower His blessings on our group, its members and their families. May Kannan protect our country in the years to come.

I will be going to Guruvayoor and will pray for all.

Thanks and regards.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

Thank you and wish you a very happy, prosperous and blessed New Year too!rekha--- On Wed, 12/3/08, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] New Year"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:53 PM

Namaste all,

I am going on vacation to Kerala tomorrow and will be back only on Jan 2nd. During this period, I wont be accessing mails. Hence, I wish you all A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. May Kannan continue to shower His blessings on our group, its members and their families. May Kannan protect our country in the years to come.

Thanks and regards.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

Jai Sreekrishna

Thank you Seemaji for the New Year Greetings and I heartily receiprocate the same.

Have a nice journey. The news that some one is going to Guruvayoor itself brings such pleasant feeling and not to say when that some one is from our own group who will pray for all of us. Thank you Seemaji. I pray to KANNAN that you get a good darshan

Humbly

Syamala--- On Wed, 12/3/08, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] New Year"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 7:23 PM

Namaste all,

Thanks and regards.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

regana9 <regana9guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 4 December, 2008 6:34:00 AMRe: [Guruvayur] New Year

Thank you and wish you a very happy, prosperous and blessed New Year too!rekha--- On Wed, 12/3/08, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com> wrote:

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>[Guruvayur] New Year"Guruvayur" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:53 PM

Namaste all,

Thanks and regards.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

My name is sreeram thanks for your kindness continue your pray

SAMAKILAM SAKALA VEDA GUROHO

MUNEENTHRATHE VYASATHE AVAPYA BUVIYENA

SAHASRASAKAM VYAKTHAM SAMASTHAMAPI

SUNDARAGEETHARAGAM THUM JAIMINIM THARAVAKARA GURUM NAMAMI

THARAVAKARA GURUBYO NAMAHA

JAIMINYA CHARYANAMAHA

UJJAHA RAGAMAM BODHE

YO DARMAMRITHA MANJASA

NYAYE NIRMATHYA BHAGAVAN

SAPRASEETHATHU JAMINIHI

HARI HI OM

AGNIMEELE PUROHITHAM YAJNASYA DEVA MRITHYUJAM HODA ARAM RATHNA THADAM

HARIHI OM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.