IndiaDivine.org

Slokam by Syamala Nair

Rate this topic

Guest guest

pararojaH savithurjjathavedhodevasya bharggo manasedham jajaanasurethasaadhaH punaravisya chashTehamsam gr^dhraaNam nr^shadhrimgiraamimaH(srimadbhagavatham 5.7.14)

We surrender to that supreme light , the light of the Sun, purely of Suddhasathva, which kindles the intellectand which created this world by will and entered into its creation and protects the indivudual self which is agitted by the sensual desires.

The word hamsa denotes the jeeva.

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Slokam by Syamala Nair"sarojram18" <sarojram18Cc: veeus18Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 8:39 PM

Om Namo NarayanayaDear SarojajiThe following is in English Transliteration of the slokam by Syamala Nair in Malayalam fonts. I am not sure you could down load and see that.Syamala Nair claims she learned this from one of the SaptaahamCan you please explain it to me or to our Group members?ThankspararojaH savithurjjathavedhodevasya bharggo manasedham jjaanasurethasaadaH punaravisya chashTehamsam gr^dhraaNam nr^shadhrimgiraamimaHOm Namo NarayanayaChandrasekharan

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sarojaji

Thanks for taking your time to explain the slokam that I am sure many would be benefitted. I am sorry if I troubled you by my request

My sincere thanks once again

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Cc: guruvayur Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 12:16:08 AM[Guruvayur] Re: Slokam by Syamala Nair

pararojaH savithurjjathavedhodevasya bharggo manasedham jajaanasurethasaadhaH punaravisya chashTehamsam gr^dhraaNam nr^shadhrimgiraamim aH(srimadbhagava tham 5.7.14)

We surrender to that supreme light , the light of the Sun, purely of Suddhasathva, which kindles the intellectand which created this world by will and entered into its creation and protects the indivudual self which is agitted by the sensual desires.

The word hamsa denotes the jeeva.

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >Slokam by Syamala Nair"sarojram18" <sarojram18 >Cc: veeus18 Thursday, December 4, 2008, 8:39 PM

Om Namo NarayanayaDear SarojajiThe following is in English Transliteration of the slokam by Syamala Nair in Malayalam fonts. I am not sure you could down load and see that.Syamala Nair claims she learned this from one of the SaptaahamCan you please explain it to me or to our Group members?ThankspararojaH savithurjjathavedhodevasya bharggo manasedham jjaanasurethasaadaH punaravisya chashTehamsam gr^dhraaNam nr^shadhrimgiraamim aHOm Namo NarayanayaChandrasekharan