IndiaDivine.org

Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorapa!!Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to each and every one of you.First of all the great news - WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!------------------My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!! Let us applaud each devotees hardwork! Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om

Namo Narayanaya:---This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam. I have no words to thank Shashi Kartha-ji, Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and Veena Nair-ji for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama japam

in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog invites and other aspects of blog management! Let us applaud their selfless hardwork! -------------------Next step, we need your suggestions - What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) .. Please post your thoughts.-----------------On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.I can write many many pages about how each of you helped

me in this time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers. But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs! Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Dear Mr.Sunil,Welcome back.I logged in today to request you that we continue this journey after Makara Vilakku/Pongal in January and i see that you have a similar thought as well.Please let those of us who can, to contribute to the nama japam and request these be accepted.Please check out the details on this link http://www.anandashram.org/html/nyvs.html of Anandashram at Kanhangad, where a Nama yagna for vishwa shanthi is ongoing targeting 15,500 crores of Bhagavan nama. If agreeable to all, please share our group's total as a contribution from us.Hare Krishna,Ramanujam--- On Sun, 12/7/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!guruvayur Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:04 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorapa! !Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to each and every one of you.First of all the great news - WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!My anantha koti

pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!------------ ------My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!! Let us applaud each devotees hardwork! Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om

Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- ------This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam. I have no words to thank Shashi Kartha-ji, Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and Veena Nair-ji for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama

japam

in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog invites and other aspects of blog management! Let us applaud their selfless hardwork! ------------ -------Next step, we need your suggestions - What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) .. Please post your thoughts.------------ -----On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.I can write many many pages about how each of you helped

me in this time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers. But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs! Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Sunilji, very happy to see you back .

It is a real achievement that the kotinamajapam was completed ahead

of time, all because of the hard work and dedication by the

moderators, Shree: Veena Nair, Chandrasekhara Menon, Shashi Kartha and

of course yourself, with input from the devoted gurudevas.

My humble suggestion is to place the Namajapam at the Lord's lotus

feet, and start afresh something similar.

Thank you all for giving us a chance to participate in this noble cause.

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorapa!!

> Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> My humble pranams to each and every one of you.

>

> First of all the great news -

>

> WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF  TODAY,

to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!

>

> My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving

us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and

happy!!!

>

> ------------------

>

> My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and

everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us

to reach the one crore mark.

>

> I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us

whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number

of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I

personally thought. 

>

> Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam

contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!!

>

> Let us applaud each devotees hardwork!

>

> Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo Narayanaya:

> ---

>

> This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for

three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam.

>

> I have no words to thank

>       Shashi Kartha-ji,

>       Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and

>       Veena Nair-ji

>

> for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis)

that helped us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined

manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest

possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with

blog invites and other aspects of blog management!

>

> Let us applaud their selfless hardwork!

>

> -------------------

>

> Next step, we need your suggestions  -

>

> What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor

some way?

>

> Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?

>

> Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara

Vilakku) ..

>

> Please post your thoughts.

>

> -----------------

> On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest.

Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later.

>

> THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.

> I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this

time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers.

>

> But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking

Guruvayoorappan and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama

Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs!

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!

>

> MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>

SUNILJI AND ORS.

IT IS REALLY A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT OF OUR MEMBERS WHO CONTRIBUTED SINCERELY TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL.

RAJU, DOM.

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:>> Krishna Guruvayoorapa!!> Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Dear GuruDevs,> > My humble pranams to each and every one of you.> > First of all the great news -> > WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF? TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!> > My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!> > ------------------> > My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.> > I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought.?> > Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!!> > Let us applaud each devotees hardwork!> > Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo Narayanaya:> ---> > This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam.> > I have no words to thank> ????? Shashi Kartha-ji,> ????? Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and> ????? Veena Nair-ji> > for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog invites and other aspects of blog management!> > Let us applaud their selfless hardwork!> > -------------------> > Next step, we need your suggestions? -> > What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?> > Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?> > Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) ..> > Please post your thoughts.> > -----------------> On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later.> > THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.> I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers.> > But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs!> > Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!> > MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!> Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil>

Sunilji,

Very happy to see you back, right on the occassion to

announce the achievement of our Koti Nama Japam.

Om Namo Narayanaya, Om Namo Bhagawathe Vasudavaya,

Krishna Guruvayoorappa,

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan.--- On Sun, 12/7/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!guruvayur Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:04 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorapa! !Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to each and every one of you.First of all the great news - WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!------------ ------My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings,

support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!! Let us applaud each devotees hardwork! Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- ------This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to

volunteer and manage the whole yagnam. I have no words to thank Shashi Kartha-ji, Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and Veena Nair-ji for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog

invites and other aspects of blog management! Let us applaud their selfless hardwork! ------------ -------Next step, we need your suggestions - What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) .. Please post your thoughts.------------ -----On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers. But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan

and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs! Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Dear Mr.Sunil,Welcome back.I logged in today to request

you that we continue this journey after Makara Vilakku/Pongal in

January and i see that you have a similar thought as well.Please let those of us who can, to contribute to the nama japam and request these be accepted.Please check out the details on this link http://www.anandashram.org/html/nyvs.html

of Anandashram at Kanhangad, where a Nama yagna for vishwa shanthi is

ongoing targeting 15,500 crores of Bhagavan nama. If agreeable to all,

please share our group's total as a contribution from us.Hare Krishna,Ramanujam--- On Sun, 12/7/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!guruvayur Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:04 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorapa! !Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to each and every one of you.First of all the great news - WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!My anantha koti

pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!------------ ------My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!! Let us applaud each devotees hardwork! Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om

Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- ------This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam. I have no words to thank Shashi Kartha-ji, Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and Veena Nair-ji for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama

japam

in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog invites and other aspects of blog management! Let us applaud their selfless hardwork! ------------ -------Next step, we need your suggestions - What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) .. Please post your thoughts.------------ -----On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.I can write many many pages about how each of you helped

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Ramanujam sir,

A Noble idea to merge our small offering with Anandashram yagnam. I personally

feel let us wait until 17 Dec when Kuchela Dinam is being observed. Sudhama who

was lucky, could go to Dwaraka with his Avil (Rice flakes) pothi (bundle) to

seek HIS blessings in person not to gain any personal wealth. We can offer our

small gift on that day to Anandashram for the sake of World peace and

prosperity. I too concur with your idea that a similar project can be started

after Makara Vilakku (Thai piranthaal vazhi pirakkum) as Makara maasam is

considered auspicious month for anything and everything.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Chandrasekharan

V V Ramanujam <vv_ramanujam

guruvayur

Sunday, December 7, 2008 1:02:55 AM

Re: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!!

Great News!!!

Dear Mr.Sunil,

Welcome back.

I logged in today to request you that we continue this journey after Makara

Vilakku/Pongal in January and i see that you have a similar thought as well.

Please let those of us who can, to contribute to the nama japam and request

these be accepted.

Please check out the details on this link http://www.anandash ram.org/html/

nyvs.html of Anandashram at Kanhangad, where a Nama yagna for vishwa shanthi is

ongoing targeting 15,500 crores of  Bhagavan nama. If agreeable to all, please

share our group's total as a contribution from us.

Hare Krishna,

Ramanujam

--- On Sun, 12/7/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!! !!!

Great News!!!

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:04 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorapa! !

Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear GuruDevs,

My humble pranams to each and every one of you.

First of all the great news -

WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF  TODAY, to complete

our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!

My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength

and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!

------------ ------

My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone

else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one

crore mark.

I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose

dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and

helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. 

Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the

extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!!

Let us applaud each devotees hardwork!

Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo Narayanaya:

------------ --------- --------- ------

This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people

to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam.

I have no words to thank

Shashi Kartha-ji,

Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and

Veena Nair-ji

for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped

us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the

blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our

emails in time, helping us with blog invites and other aspects of blog

management!

Let us applaud their selfless hardwork!

------------ -------

Next step, we need your suggestions  -

What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?

Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?

Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) ..

Please post your thoughts.

------------ -----

On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to

have any side effects of radiation later.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.

I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this time and how

much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers.

But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan

and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion!

Congratulations GuruDevs!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Sunilji

With HIS Blessings this yagnam has been a grant success. Thank you very much for the initiative taken by you. I also take this opportunity to thank Veenaji, Chandraashekarji and Sashi Karthaji who have been part an parcel of this yagnam. Without their support this would not have been possible for the simple reason to maintain such a blog in all respects is not at all an easy job . We just type the japam and leave it, but to keep a track of the same on a daily basis is more important.

It is my humble request that this yagnam should continue sooner than later. This yagnam has twin benefits as we chant the mahamantra while typing the same. So my very very humble request is that if possible continue the blog as it is .

However, I leave it entirely to the discretion of all concerned

Humbly

Syamala

, 12/7/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!guruvayur Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:04 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorapa! !Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear GuruDevs,My humble pranams to each and every one of you.First of all the great news - WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF TODAY, to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and happy!!!------------ ------My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and everyone else for their blessings,

support and prayers that enabled us to reach the one crore mark.I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster than I personally thought. Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!! Let us applaud each devotees hardwork! Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- ------This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for three people to

volunteer and manage the whole yagnam. I have no words to thank Shashi Kartha-ji, Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and Veena Nair-ji for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis) that helped us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with blog

invites and other aspects of blog management! Let us applaud their selfless hardwork! ------------ -------Next step, we need your suggestions - What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor some way?Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara Vilakku) .. Please post your thoughts.------------ -----On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest. Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers. But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking Guruvayoorappan

and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs! Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Sunilji,

Good to see you back! I guess its Lord's plan that you come back and deliver us the news of our koti naama japam completion.By God's grace, let no side effects of radiation is seen at anytime in your life.

To all the devotees who participated in Koti naamajapa and also to all those who were not able to participate but rendererd his naamam in mind, I guess this is one example that could teach myself and all those who are going through a similiar state of mind as mine that DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING.... JUST KEEPING DOING YOUR DUTY AND LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE IN HIS HANDS.

Krishnaarpanamasthu .... its not just a word.Understanding its real meaning gives lot of happiness and peace!!

regards,

Sangeetha

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya: 1 Crore Naama Japam compelted!!!!!! Great News!!!guruvayur Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 7:34 PM

HARI AUM!

Namasthe dear Sunil ji,

My pranaams to Sunil ji, organisers and everybody who particiapted in

this yagnam. Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity for doing

this.

I also like to to continue this japam if that is okay with everyone,

since we all like doing this.

We are also happy to hear from you.

May Bhagawan Guruvaayoorappan bless everybody.

with prayers,

Geetha

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorapa!!

> Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya: Om Namo

Narayanaya:

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> My humble pranams to each and every one of you.

>

> First of all the great news -

>

> WE - GURUVAYUR GROUP - REACHED ONE CRORE NAAMA JAPAMS AS OF  TODAY,

to complete our KOTI NAAMA JAPA YAGNAM!!!

>

> My anantha koti pranams and gratitude to Guruvayoorappan for giving

us strength and motivation to reach this day!!! I am so humbled and

happy!!!

>

> ------------------

>

> My special Pranams to each you participated in this Maha Yagnam and

everyone else for their blessings, support and prayers that enabled

us to reach the one crore mark.

>

> I am very tempted to name some of the very blessed devotees among

us whose dedication and hardwork enabled them to contribute large

number of japams and helped our group to reach this milestone faster

than I personally thought. 

>

> Please visit the web site and see the list of Naama Japam

contributers and the extend of their bhakthi and hardwork!!

>

> Let us applaud each devotees hardwork!

>

> Our humble pranams to all of you great devotees!!!! Om Namo

Narayanaya:

> ---

>

> This great achievement would not have been possible if it was for

three people to volunteer and manage the whole yagnam.

>

> I have no words to thank

>       Shashi Kartha-ji,

>       Chandrasekharan Menon-ji and

>       Veena Nair-ji

>

> for their invaluable support and hardwork (on a daily/hourly basis)

that helped us complete the naama japam in an orderly, disciplined

manner. Maintaining the blog and the japam count to the highest

possible accuracy, answering all our emails in time, helping us with

blog invites and other aspects of blog management!

>

> Let us applaud their selfless hardwork!

>

> -------------------

>

> Next step, we need your suggestions  -

>

> What do we do with Koti Naamams? Shall we submit it in Guruvayoor

some way?

>

> Shall we continue the blog as it is or stop accepting nama japam?

>

> Do we need to start another japam next year (maybe after Makara

Vilakku) ..

>

> Please post your thoughts.

>

> -----------------

> On a personal note, I am back after surgery and two weeks of rest.

Hoping not to have any side effects of radiation later.

>

> THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR BEING WITH ME.

> I can write many many pages about how each of you helped me in this

time and how much I wish to thank your affection, help and prayers.

>

> But I would not want to use this mail for anything but thanking

Guruvayoorappan and all of you for the great achievement - Koti Naama

Japam completion! Congratulations GuruDevs!

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Thank you!!!

>

> MAY GOD BE WITH YOU and BLESS YOU EACH STEP OF YOU LIFE!!!

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>