IndiaDivine.org

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram, My name is Vasumati. Also of vadagalai parentage I was born and brought up in Delhi. And so never had the exposure to the culture of the great Andavan ashram. But I was greatly fortunate to take sharanagati/prapatti from His Holiness Srimad Andavan. I would love discussions of our paramparai as I have not had the good fortune of understanding in depth the great vaishnavite culture that we come from.

Thank you,

Vasumati

Ravi <j_ravi_chander wrote:

Hello and Namaskarams to fellow members.A brief introduction :-I am Ravi Chander born of vadagalai parentage in Srirangam. My parentslive in North Chittrai street. I had my education and growing up allover India. So was not fortunate enough to study or grow in Srirangam.I presently live in Colorado Springs, CO, USA. Its a beautiful town atthe foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Unfortunately we do not have ahindu temple in town. The nearest one is at Denver - http://www.hindutempleofcolorado.org , which I visit at times.I would like to hear from other members.Thanks,Ravi.

• 5 years later...

Dear Sreekalaji,

I have a copy of Narayeenyam in English with meanings in english. I obtained the same from a bookshop which sells publications of Ramakrishna mission. There is a Ramakrishna mission bookshop at thrissur , I am told- You may check there or else any bookshop which sells Ramakrishna mission publications.

God help you to obtain one at the earliest else let me know if I can purchase one from here for You.

Regards

Jayashree S Menon

guruvayur From: sreekala_srkDate: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:31:57 +0000[Guruvayur] hello

I would like to know if there is an english version of the Narayaneeyam with meanings of the shlokas. If possible, can someone tell me where to obtain it from- I live in palakkad. I checked in the bookstores in the town and also at Guruvayoor Devaswom. thanks, sreekala Keep up with trends of the thread on MSN Lifestyle. Fashion is no more a passing phase. Check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hellow,

I rejister guruvayur group in last month.there are more message coming in my id.Actully i want one malayalam story of bhagavatham and story of god sivan.what is the procedjure.send details.

With regards

Rajesh