IndiaDivine.org

Pls read/listen Narayaneeyam today & join Houston recital & satsung

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya

Ananthakodi namaskarams,

dear sunil ji and family,

Today I am compleating Srimath narayaneeyam(98,99 & 100th dhasakam).Also as per yr mail, sure we will be joining in the sampoorna narayaneeyam.We pray lord guruvayurappan to bless everybody in this group and ofcourse to the entire universe.Our namaskarams to our respected Savithri amma and chithpuram ji and other joining in the houstan parayanam.

--- On Sat, 12/13/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls read/listen Narayaneeyam today & join Houston recital & satsungguruvayur Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 1:14 AM

Dear GuruDevs,December 13th Saturday is Narayaneeya Dinam. (The day on which Narayaneeyam was completed) Our Savitriji & Chitrabhanuji is conducting a complete recital of Srimad Naaraayaneeyam tomorrow at the MTS Campus - Ganesh Temple in Houston. If you are in or around Houston, please join them on this auspicious day. And for the rest of us - let us join them "virtually" by reading or listening to Narayaneeyam when they will be doing the recital (8AM-5PM CST ) (7.30 PM- 4.30AM Indian Time)For those of us can - let us read or listen to our favorite chapter of Narayaneeyam and take part in this virtual satsung.Also let us pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and presence during this special event and let the recital be filled with utmost bhakthi and happiness. All our best wishes to Savitriji and Chitrabhanuji.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.More info for those of you wish to attend - http://www.meenaksh i.org/news/ nrecital.

pdf

Dear Sri. Krishna Chandraji,

Radhe Krishna!

You are a member of the Guruvayur group. You must be receiving the

scholarly commentary of Vishnu Sahasranamam by respected Sarojamji.

Why dont you read that?

Krishna likes Narayaneeyam from beginning to end. The preference to

read is ours. Whatever the Bhakta likes, he can read. Lord Krishna

will always be with the Bhakta. Even for thinking about Narayaneeyam

and Vishnu sahasranamam, Lord Krishna's divine grace is required. The

very fact that you are thinking about these aspects shows that you have

ample grace of the Lord. So you may kindly go ahead and read whichever

chapter you like.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

krishna chandra wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

I read Narayaneeum. One of my family friends told me " Kuchelagathy" and "Rasakreeda" are the most important or Sreekrishna likes that two parts of "Narayaneeum". Is it true. I also want a detaild description of " Vishnu Sahasranamam". Many times i read it. But i didn't get the complete meaning.

Krishna

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Sunilji

I am sure with HIS blessings the Narayaneeya Prayanam at Savitriji's house was an occassion of shradhdha and bhakthi with HIS presence

By the grace of KANNAN, we (students of our respected guru Smt. Nandini Madhavan) Vasai, met at Vasai temple and did parayanam of Srimad Naryaneeyam on 13th December. We started at 6.30 AM with Vishnu Sahasra Namam followed by Dhyana slokams and then Dashavathara stotram and Sreekrishna Ashtoththaram from a book titled " Narayaneeya Mahatmyam" .One temple priest was there to perform pooja at the end of each dasakam. Rugmini Swayamvaram was performed in a grant manner . Thousands were present for annadhanam conducted after Rugmini Swayamvaram. In our words "Kalyana saddya". By 6.00 PM, we concluded the parayanam . The parayanam was done with utmost shradhdha and bhakthi that we all could I feel HIS presence and I could not control my tears once we started reading "Agre Pashyami".

This could have been possible only with the Blessings of KANNAN and our guru who conducts several classes of Narayaneeyam , Bhagavad Geeta, Bhagavatam etc.,without any monetary gain, not even fees. According to her, it is HIS niyogam and she is tryng to fulfill the same to the best of her ability. Just two months ago she started a new class at our place (Dahisar) and there are more than 25 students in that class alone. This class is conducted in the afternoon as in the morning she has another batch at Mirar road. She never gets tired talking about the glory of KANNAN and always tells us " AA PADANGAL ENTHU VANNALUM VIDATHE PIDIKKU"

I am sorry for going out of the subject, but when it comes to Narayaneeyam, I just cannot think of it without the selfless work of my guru which one can get only with HIS Blessings

Humbly

Syamala

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls read/listen Narayaneeyam today & join Houston recital & satsungguruvayur Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 6:44 AM

Dear GuruDevs,December 13th Saturday is Narayaneeya Dinam. (The day on which Narayaneeyam was completed) Our Savitriji & Chitrabhanuji is conducting a complete recital of Srimad Naaraayaneeyam tomorrow at the MTS Campus - Ganesh Temple in Houston. If you are in or around Houston, please join them on this auspicious day. And for the rest of us - let us join them "virtually" by reading or listening to Narayaneeyam when they will be doing the recital (8AM-5PM CST ) (7.30 PM- 4.30AM Indian Time)For those of us can - let us read or listen to our favorite chapter of Narayaneeyam and take part in this virtual satsung.Also let us pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and presence during this special event and let the recital be filled with utmost bhakthi and happiness. All our best wishes to Savitriji and Chitrabhanuji.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.More info for those of you wish to attend - http://www.meenaksh i.org/news/ nrecital.

pdf

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.