IndiaDivine.org

Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Vijayaji

Very glad to go through your narration and experience of reading Narayaneeyam on Ekadashi day (9Dec) instead of on Narayaneeya dinam (13Dec). You must be the lucky person and the recipient of HIS blessings for hosting on Ekadashi day itself and through your action the "flower woman" too was blessed for making mala for Rukmini Swayamwaram that her daughter too was blessed with real wedding acceptance. This confirms that every one step we take towards HIM, HE takes at-least two steps towards us if not ten steps. Please do post the pictures so that we can all enjoy the same. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me to take pictures and post the same of our Paraayanam yesterday at Houston .

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

vijayav47 <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:26:25 AM[Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

dear Lord Guruvayoorappan' s Bhakthas,i was planning to do sampoorna narayaneeyam at my house in chennai ON13TH DECEMBER.but due to few members in our group had inconvenience ihad to prepone it to 9th december. i little had the idea that that wasguruvayoor ekadasi day. only 2 days earlier i came to know thatit isguruvayoor ekadasi day.and may be that is the day Lord wanted !!!! asi am also aging and alone I had some tension about conducting thefunction without any mistakes and hindrances.i kept on praying andtelling to myself BHALAM ME VAIKUNDAM (like prahladha). but our Lordis karunaamayan and he sent me helps from all sides without asking forit. everything went off very well. we started with a short ganapathypooja. after chanting narayana naamam we started exactly at 8 am.nonstop till 25th. i gave a short break after 25th- narasimhavatharam( didpaanakam neivedyam). then till 51 read non stop and

did a lunch break.all the neivedyams came out very well and His favourite paaladapradhaman was delicious. after completing each dasakam one banana wasoffered. krishanavatharam was a grand parayanam.after 2nd slokam wechanted narayana naamam and read thamatbutham from bhagavatham andatheethya baalam of vilwamangalaswamiga l. after 51st dasakam we readbhagavath geetha's 15th chapter also as it was geetha dinam too. wecompleted 100th exactly by 5pm. i was worried about the flowers asthere was rain warning. but the flower woman brought all flowers andlot of thulasi. she herself made malas for rukmini kalyanam also tohelp me. incidently she told me that she was negotiating an alliancefor her daughter. and our Lord wanted that woman to make mala for him?after delivering the malas she went back home and the boys party waswaiting for her and the wedding was fixed !!!! see our Lord'sblessings !!!!i will try

to put some photos also if i cn do itcorrectly. i had sought our Chandraji's blessings beforehand.i feelhappy to share this with all of you as per chandraji's advice.NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!!!!!vijaya venkateshguruvayur@grou ps.com, "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Gurudevs,> > Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out anyobstacles.> To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-lawjoined> the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayedall day> and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.> > Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought goodambiance> and vibration through out the

day. To our surprise, severalnon-Malayalees> joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram andtook a> break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break forvanabhojanam. There> was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out thepaaraayanam and> chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes tosee him> earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40> year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in thelittle> boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!> > We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. WithGuruvayurappan' s grace> we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping> that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!> > We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes!> During

samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day,all of> you were in our prayers!> > Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .> > Regards and prayers> > Chitrabhanu and Savitri>