Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Chitrabhanuji and Savitriji,

It must have been a very pleasant and heartening experience. The Lord

will always be with you and all others devotees like our Chandraji and

family who were in attendance. We go through it on every Suklapaksha

Ekadasi. I tried to hear through the website you had given, but

could not hear anything. Might be we were not fortunate enough.

Especially, the Gujarati boy's devotion is to be highly appreciated.

His mother will definitely receive the grace of the Lord and she will

be cured. No doubts about that.

With prayers to the Lord to continue showering His benign Grace,

Loving regards

KVG.

Savitri Puram wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,

Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any obstacles.

To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law joined

the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed all day

and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.

Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good ambiance

and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several non-Malayalees

joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram and took a

break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for vanabhojanam. There

was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the paaraayanam and

chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to see him

earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40

year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the little

boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!

We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With Guruvayurappan's grace

we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping

that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!

We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes!

During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day, all of

you were in our prayers!

Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu.

Regards and prayers

Chitrabhanu and Savitri

Dear Savitriji and Bhaktas,

I am a silent member of the Guruvayour group. I have been reading all the articles posted by the bhaktas. I am so grateful for all your contributions.

Especially Savitriji I always read all your posts without fail. It is so wonderful to know that the Narayeena Parayanam went so well.

I thought I will post some information about our Chinmaya Mission Center at Cranbury, New Jersey, USA where our resident Acharya Swami Shantanandaji has been delivering pravachan on Sriman Narayaneeyam almost every Sunday at 7 AM EST since December of 2007. Currently we are on Dasakam 69. My friend and myself have the honor and privilege of doing the chanting of the shlokas during the pravachan.

Yesterday being Narayaneeyam day we chanted Dasakam 100, Kesha Adi Parna Varnam.

The pravachan is available on a conference call line if anyone is interested. Below is the conf call connection information

Phone 218-936-4700

Once the voice prompts you you need to enter the Pin : 427466

The dates for December, 2008 are 21 and 28 at 7 AM Eastern Standard Time (New Jersey time). I know it is a bit early for bhaktas on the West Coast.

For future dates please visit http://chinmayavrindavan.org/ and click on the icon "Vrindavan Calendar" and then click on the appropriate month.

Best regards and OM

Nirmala Rajan

-

Savitri Puram

guruvayur

Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:04 AM

[Guruvayur] Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

Dear Gurudevs,

Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any obstacles. To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law joined the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed all day and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.

Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good ambiance and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several non-Malayalees joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram and took a break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for vanabhojanam. There was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the paaraayanam and chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to see him earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40 year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the little boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!

We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With Guruvayurappan's grace we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!

We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes! During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day, all of you were in our prayers!

Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu.

Regards and prayers

Chitrabhanu and Savitri

Om Namo Narayana

When I read about the 12 yr boy who read Narayaneeyam ,praying for his mother,my eyes got filled with tears.

My prayers for his mothers illness to get cured.

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Om Namo Narayana

R.Ananda--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Naaraayaneeya paaraayanamguruvayur Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 4:04 AM

Dear Gurudevs,

Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any obstacles. To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law joined the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed all day and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.

Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good ambiance and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several non-Malayalees joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram and took a break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for vanabhojanam. There was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the paaraayanam and chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to see him earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40 year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the little boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!

We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With Guruvayurappan's grace we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!

We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes! During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day, all of you were in our prayers!

Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .

Regards and prayers

Chitrabhanu and Savitri

HARI AUM

Dear Chitpuramji,

-"To me all this shows how things go well when bhaktas have satsangam."

'His' description of the same in 'Gita' verse 10/9 is very beautiful.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Dear Vijayaji & GuruDevs

Your narration of having successfully completed the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam is very nice with a happy and beautiful ending; Bhagawan has his own way of blessing various bhakthas. An interesting co-incidence I would like to relate is that we here in Muscat too had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam done on Dec 9th. It was conducted in the Shiva temple by a Tamil Group and mostly attended by Tamil ladies, in fact there was a young boy in this team too who sat thru the full parayanam from 7am to 5am and everybody was very much surprised with his dedication and devotion towards Lord Guruvayoorappan. One of the Dasakam then sang it like a Bhajan with Krishna being inputted within each sloka, I am not sure which Dasakam but it was very enthralling.

This is first time in my life, I have attended a complete parayanam. It was very nice experience attending the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam Parayanam and we are very much thankful to Guruvayoorappan for making it possible in Oman as well as giving us the opportunity to attend this grand function.

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Kind regards

Pravin

vijayav47 <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:26:25 PM[Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

dear Lord Guruvayoorappan' s Bhakthas,i was planning to do sampoorna narayaneeyam at my house in chennai ON13TH DECEMBER.but due to few members in our group had inconvenience ihad to prepone it to 9th december. i little had the idea that that wasguruvayoor ekadasi day. only 2 days earlier i came to know thatit isguruvayoor ekadasi day.and may be that is the day Lord wanted !!!! asi am also aging and alone I had some tension about conducting thefunction without any mistakes and hindrances.i kept on praying andtelling to myself BHALAM ME VAIKUNDAM (like prahladha). but our Lordis karunaamayan and he sent me helps from all sides without asking forit. everything went off very well. we started with a short ganapathypooja. after chanting narayana naamam we started exactly at 8 am.nonstop till 25th. i gave a short break after 25th- narasimhavatharam( didpaanakam neivedyam). then till 51 read non stop and

did a lunch break.all the neivedyams came out very well and His favourite paaladapradhaman was delicious. after completing each dasakam one banana wasoffered. krishanavatharam was a grand parayanam.after 2nd slokam wechanted narayana naamam and read thamatbutham from bhagavatham andatheethya baalam of vilwamangalaswamiga l. after 51st dasakam we readbhagavath geetha's 15th chapter also as it was geetha dinam too. wecompleted 100th exactly by 5pm. i was worried about the flowers asthere was rain warning. but the flower woman brought all flowers andlot of thulasi. she herself made malas for rukmini kalyanam also tohelp me. incidently she told me that she was negotiating an alliancefor her daughter. and our Lord wanted that woman to make mala for him?after delivering the malas she went back home and the boys party waswaiting for her and the wedding was fixed !!!! see our Lord'sblessings !!!!i will try

to put some photos also if i cn do itcorrectly. i had sought our Chandraji's blessings beforehand.i feelhappy to share this with all of you as per chandraji's advice.NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!!!!!vijaya venkateshguruvayur@grou ps.com, "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Gurudevs,> > Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out anyobstacles.> To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-lawjoined> the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayedall day> and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.> > Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought goodambiance> and vibration through out the

day. To our surprise, severalnon-Malayalees> joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram andtook a> break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break forvanabhojanam. There> was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out thepaaraayanam and> chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes tosee him> earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40> year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in thelittle> boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!> > We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. WithGuruvayurappan' s grace> we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping> that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!> > We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes!> During

samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day,all of> you were in our prayers!> > Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .> > Regards and prayers> > Chitrabhanu and Savitri>

sri pravin balan,

the dasakam where we chant like a bhajana with krishna in putted in

eAch sloka is 68th.

in bhagavatham 10th skandham and 31st chapter the same metre is used

and that is called GOPIKA GEETHAM. THE NAME OF THE METRE IS " SAMMATHA " .

very happy to hear that your group also conducted the sampoorna

Narayaneeyam Parayanam on december 9TH.my son from USA pennsylvania

joined us thru phone in the sampoornam . he called us and we kept the

telephone near us and he joined upto few dasakams .as it was midnight

and working day for him he could not stay full.anyway i appreciated

this much shradha and bakthi.

may Lord Guruvayoorappan keep all his bakthas under his shelter and

bless with aayur aarogya soukhyam.

NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE

VIJAYA VENKATESH

guruvayur , Pravin balan <hba9331 wrote:

>

> Dear Vijayaji & GuruDevs

> �

> Your narration of having successfully completed the Sampoorna

Narayaneeyam parayanam is very nice with a happy and beautiful ending;

Bhagawan has his own way of blessing various�bhakthas.�An interesting

co-incidence�I would like to relate is that�we here in Muscat too had

the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam done on Dec 9th. It was conducted

in the Shiva temple by a Tamil Group and mostly attended by Tamil

ladies, in fact there was a young boy in�this�team too�who sat thru

the full parayanam from 7am to 5am and everybody was very much

surprised with�his dedication and devotion towards�Lord

Guruvayoorappan.��One of the Dasakam then sang it like a Bhajan�with

Krishna�being inputted within each sloka, I am not sure which Dasakam

but it was very enthralling.

> �

> This is�first time in my life,�I have attended a complete

parayanam.It was very nice experience attending the Sampoorna

Narayaneeyam Parayanam and we are very much thankful to

Guruvayoorappan for making it possible in Oman�as well as giving us

the opportunity to attend this grand function.

> �

> �

> Narayana Narayana Narayana

> �

> Kind regards

> Pravin

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> vijayav47 <no_reply >

> guruvayur

> Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:26:25 PM

> [Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

>

>

> dear Lord Guruvayoorappan' s Bhakthas,

> i was planning to do sampoorna narayaneeyam at my house in chennai ON

> 13TH DECEMBER.but due to few members in our group had inconvenience i

> had to prepone it to 9th december. i little had the idea that that was

> guruvayoor ekadasi day. only 2 days earlier i came to know thatit is

> guruvayoor ekadasi day.and may be that is the day Lord wanted !!!! as

> i am also aging and alone I had some tension about conducting the

> function without any mistakes and hindrances.i kept on praying and

> telling to myself BHALAM ME VAIKUNDAM (like prahladha). but our Lord

> is karunaamayan and he sent me helps from all sides without asking for

> it. everything went off very well. we started with a short ganapathy

> pooja. after chanting narayana naamam we started exactly at 8 am.non

> stop till 25th. i gave a short break after 25th- narasimhavatharam( did

> paanakam neivedyam). then till 51 read non stop and did a lunch break.

> all the neivedyams came out very well and His favourite paalada

> pradhaman was delicious. after completing each dasakam one banana was

> offered. krishanavatharam was a grand parayanam.after 2nd slokam we

> chanted narayana naamam and read thamatbutham from bhagavatham and

> atheethya baalam of vilwamangalaswamiga l. after 51st dasakam we read

> bhagavath geetha's 15th chapter also as it was geetha dinam too. we

> completed 100th exactly by 5pm. i was worried about the flowers as

> there was rain warning. but the flower woman brought all flowers and

> lot of thulasi. she herself made malas for rukmini kalyanam also to

> help me. incidently she told me that she was negotiating an alliance

> for her daughter. and our Lord wanted that woman to make mala for him?

> after delivering the malas she went back home and the boys party was

> waiting for her and the wedding was fixed !!!! see our Lord's

> blessings !!!!i will try to put some photos also if i cn do it

> correctly. i had sought our Chandraji's blessings beforehand.i feel

> happy to share this with all of you as per chandraji's advice.

> NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!!!!!

> vijaya venkatesh

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, " Savitri Puram " <savitriopuram@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gurudevs,

> >

> > Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any

> obstacles.

> > To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law

> joined

> > the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed

> all day

> > and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.

> >

> > Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good

> ambiance

> > and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several

> non-Malayalees

> > joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram and

> took a

> > break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for

> vanabhojanam. There

> > was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the

> paaraayanam and

> > chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to

> see him

> > earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast

cancer (40

> > year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the

> little

> > boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!

> >

> > We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With

> Guruvayurappan' s grace

> > we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping

> > that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!

> >

> > We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes!

> > During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day,

> all of

> > you were in our prayers!

> >

> > Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .

> >

> > Regards and prayers

> >

> > Chitrabhanu and Savitri

> >

>

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Syamalaji and Vijayaji,

Thank you very much for giving details and importance of Dashakam 68.

Narayana Narayana

Kind regards

Pravin

----- Forwarded Message ----Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:12:51 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Renukaji

It is said when one has the desire to attend occasion like Saptaham, Narayaneeya dinam and for that matter any such occassion, but could not make it, our KANNAN first make a visit to that particualr person to bless him/her. So do not worry that you could not attend the Narayaneeya dinam. HIS blessings will be always with you and who knows may be in the near future, you will be fortunate enough to attend one. Who knows HIS leela?

Now coming to the message of Pravinji ,I am really happy that with KANNAN's Blessings you could attend Sampoorna Narayaneeyam. The little boy who sat throughout the parayanam, he is ofcourse a punya atma.

The dasakam which was sung like a bhajan is the 68th one "Gopikalude Paramahladam" . It seems to put an end to the abhimanam of the Goipkas who developed the feeling that KRISHNA likes me most ans HE is only mine, HE disappeared from amongst them all of a sudden. The Gopikas starts searching for HIM and asks the plants birds etc., about his whereabouts for a long time. Finally seeing that the gopikas have surendered fully unto HIM, he appears before them. Gopikas then starts singing (It is called Gopika Geetham) and the 68th daskam represents this.

Though in the Narayneeyam, the word Krishna is not mentioned in between, it is being added by many Narayaneeyam gorups. Our teacher also add Krishna in between the lines. According to her the advantage of addiing Krishna is that when we read that dasakam, we chant the word Krishna that mamy times.

For example the first line of this dasakam as per Narayaneeyam book is

Thava viloknath gopikajanaha

It is read as

Thava viloknath Krishna Gopikajanaha

This makes a beatiful tune as well

I am writing this from my very very limited knowledge . PIZHAYAKILUM PIZHAKEDENNAKILUM THIRUVULLAM ARULKA ENTE BHAGAVAE

Humbly

Syamala--- On Tue, 16/12/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ > wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ >[Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanamguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 16 December, 2008, 9:46 AM

Dear all,I am reading again and again the experience of Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in different part of the world and I am struggling to control the tears.I was not fortunate to praticipate in any such Parayanam, but I am blessed to be in this group and read all your experience.I just had fasting on Ekadasi day. Thank you for sharing your experience and making other Bhakthas happy. With Regards,Renuka.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Pravin balan <hba9331 > wrote:>> Dear Vijayaji & GuruDevs> > Your narration of having successfully completed the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam is very nice with a happy and beautiful ending; Bhagawan has his own way of blessing various bhakthas. An interesting co-incidence I would like

to relate is that we here in Muscat too had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam done on Dec 9th. It was conducted in the Shiva temple by a Tamil Group and mostly attended by Tamil ladies, in fact there was a young boy in this team too who sat thru the full parayanam from 7am to 5am and everybody was very much surprised with his dedication and devotion towards Lord Guruvayoorappan. One of the Dasakam then sang it like a Bhajan with Krishna being inputted within each sloka, I am not sure which Dasakam but it was very enthralling. > > This is first time in my life, I have attended a complete parayanam.It was very nice experience attending the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam Parayanam and we are very much thankful to Guruvayoorappan for making it possible in Oman as well as giving us the opportunity to attend this grand function.

> > > Narayana Narayana Narayana> > Kind regards> Pravin > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:26:25 PM> [Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam> > > dear Lord Guruvayoorappan' s Bhakthas,> i was planning to do sampoorna narayaneeyam at my house in chennai ON> 13TH DECEMBER.but due to few members in our group had inconvenience i> had to prepone it to 9th december. i little had the idea that that was> guruvayoor

ekadasi day. only 2 days earlier i came to know thatit is> guruvayoor ekadasi day.and may be that is the day Lord wanted !!!! as> i am also aging and alone I had some tension about conducting the> function without any mistakes and hindrances.i kept on praying and> telling to myself BHALAM ME VAIKUNDAM (like prahladha). but our Lord> is karunaamayan and he sent me helps from all sides without asking for> it. everything went off very well. we started with a short ganapathy> pooja. after chanting narayana naamam we started exactly at 8 am.non> stop till 25th. i gave a short break after 25th- narasimhavatharam( did> paanakam neivedyam). then till 51 read non stop and did a lunch break.> all the neivedyams came out very well and His favourite paalada> pradhaman was delicious. after completing each dasakam one banana was> offered.

krishanavatharam was a grand parayanam.after 2nd slokam we> chanted narayana naamam and read thamatbutham from bhagavatham and> atheethya baalam of vilwamangalaswamiga l. after 51st dasakam we read> bhagavath geetha's 15th chapter also as it was geetha dinam too. we> completed 100th exactly by 5pm. i was worried about the flowers as> there was rain warning. but the flower woman brought all flowers and> lot of thulasi. she herself made malas for rukmini kalyanam also to> help me. incidently she told me that she was negotiating an alliance> for her daughter. and our Lord wanted that woman to make mala for him?> after delivering the malas she went back home and the boys party was> waiting for her and the wedding was fixed !!!! see our Lord's> blessings !!!!i will try to put some photos also if i cn do it> correctly. i had sought our Chandraji's blessings

beforehand.i feel> happy to share this with all of you as per chandraji's advice.> NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!!!!!> vijaya venkatesh> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram@ ...>> wrote:> >> > Dear Gurudevs,> > > > Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any> obstacles.> > To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law> joined> > the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed> all day> > and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.> > > > Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good> ambiance> > and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several> non-Malayalees> > joined and stayed all day. We did

naivedyam for each avathaaram and> took a> > break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for> vanabhojanam. There> > was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the> paaraayanam and> > chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to> see him> > earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40> > year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the> little> > boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!> > > > We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With> Guruvayurappan' s grace> > we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping> > that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!> > > > We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and

wishes!> > During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day,> all of> > you were in our prayers!> > > > Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .> > > > Regards and prayers> > > > Chitrabhanu and Savitri> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

Quote---

For example the first line of this dasakam as per Narayaneeyam book is

"Thava viloknath gopikajanaha"

It is read as "Thava viloknath Krishna Gopikajanaha"

This makes a beatiful tune as well"

Unquote.

In dasakam 68, which is known as "Gopika-geetham", "Gopikanam

Parama-ahladah" etc., I have heard people chanting with "Krishna" in

every line. This is wrong, as it is to be added only on the slokas

which are addressed to the Lord by the Gopikas, i.e., from sloka 1 to

7, or which is addressed to the Lord by the author, i.e., sloka 10.

Slokas 8 and 9 are told by Krishna to the Gopikas, so it is

inappropriate to add "Krishna" in those two slokas. The last sloka is

told by Bhattatiri to Krishna, so it is okay to add "Krishna".

Hope devotees will note this aspect.

Loving regards

KVG.

Pravin balan wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Syamalaji and Vijayaji,

Thank you very much for giving details and importance of Dashakam 68. Narayana Narayana

Kind regards

Pravin

Jai Sreekrishna

I agree with you. It is only with HIS Blessings anything and everything can happen. We can only plan and leave the remaining unto HIM. You are such an ardent devotee of KANNAN and how can HE let you down.

Let KANNAN's blessings be always with you and family

Syamala --- On Tue, 16/12/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanamguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 10:12 PM

Dear Shyamalaji,

Only Lord made it possible. My husband's paternal uncle was not feeling well. And we heard the sad news of his death on our Sunday mid morning. He died in Kerala on Sunday 9.30 PM. If he had died one day earlier, we could not have participated in the paaraayanam. We have been planning this for about two months and it would have been really sad to cancel or postpone it. But Bhagavan plans things in such a way that he only promotes any of our effort to glorify Him. As you know the saying, if we take one step towards Him, He takes 10 steps towards us!

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:20 AM, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath@ > wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Savitriji, Vijayaji, Pravinji

Thank you for sharing all the experience. As Savitriji said let HIM bless us all to attend/conduct many more such Sampoorna Narayaneeyam. Praying to HIM for Blessings for the whole group as a family

What Vijayaji said is very much correct and I have seen for myself that girls not getting proper marriage proposal get married the very next year they carry Rugmini Devi and Sree Krishna idol lduring Rugmini swayamvaram. Only thing is we have to have full faith in HIM.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Syamala --- On Mon, 15/12/08, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanamguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 15 December, 2008, 6:20 PM

Pravinji,That boy was none other than Unnikrishnan, having come personally to hear you all chanting.RegardsKVGPravin balan wrote:

Dear Vijayaji & GuruDevs

Your narration of having successfully completed the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam is very nice with a happy and beautiful ending; Bhagawan has his own way of blessing various bhakthas. An interesting co-incidence I would like to relate is that we here in Muscat too had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam parayanam done on Dec 9th. It was conducted in the Shiva temple by a Tamil Group and mostly attended by Tamil ladies, in fact there was a young boy in this team too who sat thru the full parayanam from 7am to 5am and everybody was very much surprised with his dedication and devotion towards Lord Guruvayoorappan. One of the Dasakam then sang it like a Bhajan with Krishna being inputted within each sloka, I am not sure which Dasakam but it was very enthralling.

This is first time in my life, I have attended a complete parayanam.It was very nice experience attending the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam Parayanam and we are very much thankful to Guruvayoorappan for making it possible in Oman as well as giving us the opportunity to attend this grand function.

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Kind regards

Pravin ____________ _________ _________ __

vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:26:25 PM

[Guruvayur] Re: Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam

dear Lord Guruvayoorappan' s Bhakthas,

i was planning to do sampoorna narayaneeyam at my house in chennai ON

13TH DECEMBER.but due to few members in our group had inconvenience i

had to prepone it to 9th december. i little had the idea that that was

guruvayoor ekadasi day. only 2 days earlier i came to know thatit is

guruvayoor ekadasi day.and may be that is the day Lord wanted !!!! as

i am also aging and alone I had some tension about conducting the

function without any mistakes and hindrances.i kept on praying and

telling to myself BHALAM ME VAIKUNDAM (like prahladha). but our Lord

is karunaamayan and he sent me helps from all sides without asking for

it. everything went off very well. we started with a short ganapathy

pooja. after chanting narayana naamam we started exactly at 8 am.non

stop till 25th. i gave a short break after 25th- narasimhavatharam( did

paanakam neivedyam). then till 51 read non stop and did a lunch break.

all the neivedyams came out very well and His favourite paalada

pradhaman was delicious. after completing each dasakam one banana was

offered. krishanavatharam was a grand parayanam.after 2nd slokam we

chanted narayana naamam and read thamatbutham from bhagavatham and

atheethya baalam of vilwamangalaswamiga l. after 51st dasakam we read

bhagavath geetha's 15th chapter also as it was geetha dinam too. we

completed 100th exactly by 5pm. i was worried about the flowers as

there was rain warning. but the flower woman brought all flowers and

lot of thulasi. she herself made malas for rukmini kalyanam also to

help me. incidently she told me that she was negotiating an alliance

for her daughter. and our Lord wanted that woman to make mala for him?

after delivering the malas she went back home and the boys party was

waiting for her and the wedding was fixed !!!! see our Lord's

blessings !!!!i will try to put some photos also if i cn do it

correctly. i had sought our Chandraji's blessings beforehand.i feel

happy to share this with all of you as per chandraji's advice.

NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!!!!!

vijaya venkatesh

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram@ ...>

wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,

Yesyerday's Naaraayaneeya Paaraayanm was completed with out any

obstacles.

To our delight, our respected Chandraji, his wife and mother-in-law

the paaraayanam from beginning to end. About 30- 35 people stayed

all day

and several others stayed part of the time or 3/4 of the time.

Lot of people reading together with intense devotion brought good

ambiance

and vibration through out the day. To our surprise, several

non-Malayalees

joined and stayed all day. We did naivedyam for each avathaaram and

took a

break for lunch when Bhagavan and Gopas took a break for

vanabhojanam. There

was a 12 year old Gujarathi boy who stayed through out the

paaraayanam and

chanted every sloka with out fail. It brought tears into my eyes to

see him

earnestly praying for his mother who is diagnosed with breast cancer (40

year old woman) a few months back. I felt Guruvayurappan came in the

little

boy's form to bless us. May God be with his family!

We started at 8.30 AM and finished around 5.30. With

Guruvayurappan' s grace

we could all read and finish with out any problem.We are hoping

that Bhagavan will bless all of us to read many many more times!

We want to thank all the devotees for your sincere prayers and wishes!

During samkalpam in the beginning, and several times during the day,

all of

you were in our prayers!

Sree Krishnaarpanamasthu .

Regards and prayers

Chitrabhanu and Savitri

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here