IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- How Krishna got ulcer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Some years back,I visited sacred Gokulam near Mathura to have darsan of Sri Krishna.Local people addressed us,men or women, as 'He' Radhey", because There is no Purusha except Sri Krishna.Same way ,when Bhaktha Meera was going to Dwaraka, she wanted to meet Swami Haridas,but Swami Haridas refused to meet her because she was a women.Then Meeraji asked when did he become a Purusha.On hearing this,Swamiji came runnimg to her and welcomed her saying Radhey.He is the Suthradhari and we are just His play dolls -Katputli in Hindi.At the end of our lives perhaps,we realise the full meaning of:Easwra sarva bhoothanam Hrudese Arjuna thishtathi,Bramayan sarva bhoothani yanthraroodani

Maayayaa!Hantha Bhagyam Jananam!Hari Om!ViswanathanSavitri Puram <savitriopuramThursday, December 18, 2008 7:01:38 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- How Krishna got ulcer

Dear all,

There is an interesting story about Krishna's wives and Radha Rani. Even though Radha Rani was not the wife of Krishna, she was His eternal companion. Krshna's wives were jealous of Radha and they wanted to play a game on her and make her suffer.

Once they planned a mischief . Sathyabhama representing all the wives, boiled some milk, added some saffron and other spices. Then they took the boiling hot milk to Radha and told her that Krishna had sent a glass of saffron milk for her and she should drink it before it got cold. Radha Rani did not realize that it was boiling hot and drank it. She burnt her tongue and throat very badly. Even in that pain, she did not utter a word of complaint, she did not curse them, but chanted Govinda naamam continuously. All Krishna's wives led by Sathyabhama came back immediately and was imagining how Radha's throat would have burnt and how she would struggle to eat any thing at least a for few days.

When they entered their palace, they saw Krishna was in bed with severe pain. They were very sad to see their beloved husband suffering and asked what happened. Krishna said: "Oh, my throat and stomach is burnt by the boiling milk drank by Radha and I have severe pain from the ulcers caused by it. I do not think I can eat anything for a few days. I do not know of any medicine to cure the ulcer caused by jealousy." Saying thus He closed his eyes and asked them to leave Him alone.

They all realized that theirs was a stupid plan. How could anybody hurt Radha when Krishna lived in every single cell of her? They saw that Krishna had transferred all the pain and suffering from Radha Rani to Himself.

They apologized for causing the ulcer in Him and prayed sincerely to remove the ulcer of jealousy from their mind. They went to Radha Rani and apologized for their unpardonable action. They asked Radha Rani what they should do to relieve the pain of their dear Lord. Radha Rani advised them to chant Govinda Naamam continuously with intense devotion to erase all the sins and she told them that would completely cure Him of His pain. In sincere repentance, all of them chanted Govinda naamam and Krishna was cured of His pain.

Krishna was more than happy to bless them when they surrendered and since then they worshipped Radha Rani also along with Krishna with out even a trace of jealousy. They chanted :Radhe Krishna, Radhe krishna, Radhika jeevanasmaranam Govinda! Govinda!

Regards and prayers

savitri