Guruvayur book discount for members - Please read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a special

discount to our group.

We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,

please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so that

we can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher.

Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about the

book. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know your

comments and review.

Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.

Please write to me at menon_sunil if you like to have a copy.

Regards,

Krishnapriya

guruvayur , Saseedharan <saseedharan_vk wrote:

>

>  dear members (in Mumbai) 

> the book is available at strand book stall ,fort, mumbai at 20%

discount.(www.strandbookstall.com)

> saseedharan

>

> --- On Sat, 20/12/08, Krishnapriya <skandapotri wrote:

>

> Krishnapriya <skandapotri

> Re: [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple " - New book

> guruvayur

> Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 4:03 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Dear Sunilji,

> I bought the book from Eastern Book Corporation-

> http://www.easternb ookcorporation. com/moreinfo. php?txt_searchst

ring=16344

> at MRP rate and it was freely shipped. They also supply

to overseas buyers at the MRP rate. It is also available at Amazon -

http://www.amazon. ca/gp/offer- listing/81897383 64/sr=/qid= /ref=olp_

pg_used?ie=

UTF8 & coliid= & startIndex=0 & qid= & sellerID= & sr= & colid= & condition=used

> In short, the book is an encyclopedia on our temple and has many

beautiful photos. 

> Regards,

> Krishnapriya

>

> --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

>

> Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >

> [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple " - New book

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 3:16 AM

>

>

>

Dear GuruDevs, I wrote to you about an upcoming book by

Viswanathanji yesterday and the same evening I got to know about

another book on Guruvayoor.

>

> Some of you may have already heard about Pepita Seth, one of the

hand few foreigners allowed to enter Guruvayur temple. 

>

> She has written a book about Guruvayur temple after considerable

research and our long time group member and writer Smt. Lekshmy

Rajeeve-ji has written about it  in The Hindu.

>

> Here is the linke she forwarded to me -

>

> http://blogs. thehindu. com/delhi/ ?p=7647

>  

> Lekshmy-ji, Thanks for letting us know about the book, anything

related to guruvayur is definitely in all our interests. Please let us

know if Guruvayur group members can get a group discount for buying

this book! Thanks.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Dear Sunilji,

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Please add my name to the list.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Guruvayur book discount for members - Please readguruvayur Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 2:00 AM

Dear GuruDevs,Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a specialdiscount to our group. We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so thatwe can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher. Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about thebook. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know yourcomments and review. Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.Please write to me at menon_sunil@ if you like to have a copy.Regards,Krishnapriya

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Dog Fanatics

on

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

Dear Sunil;

Is this book of the "coffee table format" with glossy picutres, and elaborate writeups, or is it more like a paper back? I would love to purchase it irrespective, but would like to be able to see it before doing so. I am going to India in March and will look out for it. Meanwhile, please let me know about my query.

Take care and I hope you are recovering well.

Narasimhan--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayur book discount for members - Please readguruvayur Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:55 PM

Dear Sunil, You can add me to the list.Thanks.menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a specialdiscount to our group. We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so thatwe can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher. Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about thebook. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know yourcomments and review. Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.Please write to me at menon_sunil@ if you like to have a copy.Regards,Krishnapriyaguruvayur@grou ps.com, Saseedharan <saseedharan_ vk wrote:>> Â dear

members (in Mumbai) > the book is available at strand book stall ,fort, mumbai at 20%discount.(www. strandbookstall. com)> saseedharan> > --- On Sat, 20/12/08, Krishnapriya <skandapotri@ ...> wrote:> > Krishnapriya <skandapotri@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 4:03 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Dear Sunilji,> I bought the book from Eastern Book Corporation-> http://www.easternb ookcorporation. com/moreinfo. php?txt_searchstring=16344> at MRP rate and it was freely shipped.

They also supplyto overseas buyers at the MRP rate. It is also available at Amazon -http://www.amazon. ca/gp/offer- listing/81897383 64/sr=/qid= /ref=olp_pg_used?ie=UTF8 & coliid= & startIndex= 0 & qid= & sellerID= & sr= & colid= & condition= used> In short, the book is an encyclopedia on our temple and has manybeautiful photos. > Regards,> Krishnapriya> > --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >> [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 3:16 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear GuruDevs, I wrote to you about an

upcoming book byViswanathanji yesterday and the same evening I got to know aboutanother book on Guruvayoor.> > Some of you may have already heard about Pepita Seth, one of thehand few foreigners allowed to enter Guruvayur temple. > > She has written a book about Guruvayur temple after considerableresearch and our long time group member and writer Smt. LekshmyRajeeve-ji has written about it in The Hindu.> > Here is the linke she forwarded to me - > > http://blogs. thehindu. com/delhi/ ?p=7647 >  > Lekshmy-ji, Thanks for letting us know about the book, anythingrelated to guruvayur is definitely in all our interests. Please let usknow if Guruvayur group members can get a group discount for buyingthis book! Thanks. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:>

Sunil.>

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum Nama Shivaaya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Dear Sunil,Please add me also to the list. Regards and prayerssavitriOn Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,

Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a special

discount to our group.

We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,

please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so that

we can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher.

Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about the

book. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know your

comments and review.

Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.

Please write to me at menon_sunil if you like to have a copy.

Regards,

Krishnapriya

guruvayur , Saseedharan <saseedharan_vk wrote:

>

>  dear members (in Mumbai)Â

> the book is available at strand book stall ,fort, mumbai at 20%

discount.(www.strandbookstall.com)

> saseedharan

>

> --- On Sat, 20/12/08, Krishnapriya <skandapotri wrote:

>

> Krishnapriya <skandapotri

> Re: [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple " - New book

> guruvayur

> Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 4:03 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Dear Sunilji,

> I bought the book from Eastern Book Corporation-

> http://www.easternb ookcorporation. com/moreinfo. php?txt_searchst

ring=16344

> at MRP rate and it was freely shipped. They also supply

to overseas buyers at the MRP rate. It is also available at Amazon -

http://www.amazon. ca/gp/offer- listing/81897383 64/sr=/qid= /ref=olp_

pg_used?ie=

UTF8 & coliid= & startIndex=0 & qid= & sellerID= & sr= & colid= & condition=used

> In short, the book is an encyclopedia on our temple and has many

beautiful photos.Â

> Regards,

> Krishnapriya

>

> --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

>

> Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >

> [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple " - New book

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 3:16 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear GuruDevs, I wrote to you about an upcoming book by

Viswanathanji yesterday and the same evening I got to know about

another book on Guruvayoor.

>

> Some of you may have already heard about Pepita Seth, one of the

hand few foreigners allowed to enter Guruvayur temple.Â

>

> She has written a book about Guruvayur temple after considerable

research and our long time group member and writer Smt. Lekshmy

Rajeeve-ji has written about it in The Hindu.

>

> Here is the linke she forwarded to me -

>

> http://blogs. thehindu. com/delhi/ ?p=7647

> Â

> Lekshmy-ji, Thanks for letting us know about the book, anything

related to guruvayur is definitely in all our interests. Please let us

know if Guruvayur group members can get a group discount for buying

this book! Thanks.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Hari OM !

Please add me to the list if the arrangement works for the Canadians also. Are they going to mail the book and charge the cost inividually?

I had heard some great things about the book when I was in Kerala in November.

Seasons Greetings!

Sukumar

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayur book discount for members - Please readguruvayur Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 1:38 PM

Dear Sunil,

Please add me also to the list.

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a specialdiscount to our group. We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so thatwe can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher. Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about thebook. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know yourcomments and review. Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.Please write to me at menon_sunil@ if you like to have a copy.Regards,Krishnapriyaguruvayur@grou ps.com, Saseedharan <saseedharan_ vk wrote:>> Â dear

members (in Mumbai) > the book is available at strand book stall ,fort, mumbai at 20%discount.(www.strandbookstall .com)> saseedharan> > --- On Sat, 20/12/08, Krishnapriya <skandapotri@ ...> wrote:> > Krishnapriya <skandapotri@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 4:03 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Dear Sunilji,> I bought the book from Eastern Book Corporation-> http://www.easternb ookcorporation. com/moreinfo.

php?txt_searchstring=16344> at MRP rate and it was freely shipped. They also supplyto overseas buyers at the MRP rate. It is also available at Amazon -http://www.amazon. ca/gp/offer- listing/81897383 64/sr=/qid= /ref=olp_pg_used?ie=UTF8 & coliid= & startIndex=0 & qid= & sellerID= & sr= & colid= & condition=used> In short, the book is an encyclopedia on our temple and has manybeautiful photos. > Regards,> Krishnapriya> > --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >> [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> To:

guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 3:16 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear GuruDevs, I wrote to you about an upcoming book byViswanathanji yesterday and the same evening I got to know aboutanother book on Guruvayoor.> > Some of you may have already heard about Pepita Seth, one of thehand few foreigners allowed to enter Guruvayur temple. > > She has written a book about Guruvayur temple after considerableresearch and our long time group member and writer Smt. LekshmyRajeeve-ji has written about it in The Hindu.> > Here is the linke she forwarded to me - > > http://blogs. thehindu. com/delhi/ ?p=7647 >  > Lekshmy-ji, Thanks for letting us

know about the book, anythingrelated to guruvayur is definitely in all our interests. Please let usknow if Guruvayur group members can get a group discount for buyingthis book! Thanks. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.>

Hare Krishna, Its a great book on Guruvayoor that I have ever seen, with colourful illustrations. The book covers all the daily rituals and also the importance of Guruvayoor. Niyogi has definetly brought out a very good book. Though the price is a bit on the higher side, the book is sure to spread the greatness of Guruvayoor. Hare krishna Dinesh Nambiar Penguin booksmenon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote: Dear GuruDevs,Guruvayur book publisher has informed me that they can give a specialdiscount to our group. We have about 6 members interested to buy the book that I know of ,please let me know if you are interested in a copy of the book so thatwe can negotiate a better price with Mr. Niyogi, the publisher. Thanks to KVG & Krishnapriyaji, for letting us know more about thebook. If anyone else has seen this book, please let us know yourcomments and review. Krishnapriyaji, please let us know your detail review if you can.Please write to me at menon_sunil if you like to have a copy.Regards,Krishnapriyaguruvayur , Saseedharan <saseedharan_vk wrote:>> Â dear

members (in Mumbai) > the book is available at strand book stall ,fort, mumbai at 20%discount.(www.strandbookstall.com)> saseedharan> > --- On Sat, 20/12/08, Krishnapriya <skandapotri wrote:> > Krishnapriya <skandapotri> Re: [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> guruvayur > Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 4:03 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Dear Sunilji,> I bought the book from Eastern Book Corporation-> http://www.easternb ookcorporation. com/moreinfo. php?txt_searchstring=16344> at MRP rate and it was freely shipped. They also supplyto overseas buyers at the

MRP rate. It is also available at Amazon -http://www.amazon. ca/gp/offer- listing/81897383 64/sr=/qid= /ref=olp_pg_used?ie=UTF8 & coliid= & startIndex=0 & qid= & sellerID= & sr= & colid= & condition=used> In short, the book is an encyclopedia on our temple and has manybeautiful photos. > Regards,> Krishnapriya> > --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >> [Guruvayur] Heaven on Earth: Guruvayur Temple" - New book> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 3:16 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear GuruDevs, I wrote to you about an upcoming book byViswanathanji yesterday and the same evening I got to know

aboutanother book on Guruvayoor.> > Some of you may have already heard about Pepita Seth, one of thehand few foreigners allowed to enter Guruvayur temple. > > She has written a book about Guruvayur temple after considerableresearch and our long time group member and writer Smt. LekshmyRajeeve-ji has written about it in The Hindu.> > Here is the linke she forwarded to me - > > http://blogs. thehindu. com/delhi/ ?p=7647 >  > Lekshmy-ji, Thanks for letting us know about the book, anythingrelated to guruvayur is definitely in all our interests. Please let usknow if Guruvayur group members can get a group discount for buyingthis book! Thanks. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> DINESH NAMBIAR MP Asst.Manager Sales Penguin books india ltd, karnataka Ph:9343002125

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.