IndiaDivine.org

Worth reading!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jayshriji,Namaskaram.Re;Devi Mahatyam,I have the CD with me ,brought from India.If you are living in Bay area,you can take it from me on returnable basis.I have the book in Sanskrit also..You can take that too on returnable basis.I have translated Devi Mahatmyam in English (25 instalments) and I can send them one by one thru email.Thus there are 3 options.Whichever suits youb ,please let me know.OM sri Sakthi Bhagavathi Narayanee Namo namaha!ViswanathanJayashree Nair <s.kumar_jguruvayur Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 4:16:40 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Worth reading!

Could someone please inform me if the audio of Devi Mahatmyam is available on the internetthank you,jayashree--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Worth reading!guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, December 23, 2008, 3:48 PM

A very good story. It shows how blind we are who call ourselves bettersightewd thatn the blind

saroja Ramanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50 @.in> wrote:

Balakrishna Pillai <pillaibalakrishna50 @.in>[Guruvayur] Worth reading!guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, December 23, 2008, 11:53 AM

Dear all,If anybody read this story earlier, please ignore."The train started moving. It was packed with people of all ages, mostly with the working men and women and young college guys and girls. Near the window, seated an old man with his 30 years old son. As the train moved, the son was overwhelmed with joy as he was thrilled with the scenery outside..."See dad, the scenery of green trees moving away is very beautiful"This behaviour from a thirty year old son made the otherpeople feel strange about him. Every one started murmuring something or other about this son."This guy seems to be a krack.." newly married Anup whispered to his wife.Suddenly it started raining... Rain drops fell on the travelers through the opened window. The Thirty year old son, filled with joy "see dad, how beautiful the rain is..."Anup's wife got irritated with the rain drops spoiling her new suit.Anup: "can't you

see it's raining, you old man; if your son is not feeling well get him soon to a lunatic asylum...and don't disturb the public henceforth.. .The old man hesitated first and then in a low tone replied"we are on the way back from hospital, my son got discharged today morning, he was blind by birth, last week only he got his vision, this rain and nature are new to his eyes... Please forgive us for the inconvenience caused...."Moral: The things we see may be right from our perspectiveuntil we know the truth. But when we know the truth our reaction to that hurts even us.Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

HARI AUM

The story points to the PARADIGM shift that happens once the 'knowledge' about

the situation is increased. The whole 'outlook' itself is changed once

'knowledge' sets in. In LIFE too we jump into conclusions , perhaps, most times,

without having, gathering enough info and knowledge and that too from the

correct sources.

'He' has stressed this aspect of 'jnana' in 'his' 'Gita' many times over.

Thanks Balakrishnaji for the post.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/