IndiaDivine.org

Question: Will the Animals Eat Us?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been constantly trying to guide my colleagues

towards Krishna Consciousness, but they still don't accept me telling them to

stop eating meat or chicken. They just argue that it is stupidity to stop

eating these animals, that if we don't eat them, they will eat us, that the

animals will increase in numbers, and they will attack us.

Please guide me.

Kind Regards, Hari bol

Answer: In Their Next Lives They Will

To say that we must kill and eat the animals so that that they will not

multiply in number and attack and eat us is ludicrous. It is we who are

force breeding them to produce them in massive numbers so we can kill them and

eat their flesh. Besides that have you ever heard of a carnivorous

cow? Cows eat grass. What to speak of human flesh, they do not consume any

type of meat.

That someone would seriously put forward such arguments shows that they are

completely out of touch with reality. Their meat eating has made their brains

dull.

Of course, in another sense these animals will eat us. According to the

stringent law of karma, if we eat meat, in the next life and in many lifetimes

after that we will become animals again and again to be eaten by those very

same animals that we consumed. This is why the Sanskrit word for meat is mamsa

(literally " me he " ) indicating that those animals whom we kill and

eat will in the future kill and eat us. First it is me eating

he. Then it is me being eaten by he. Me he, mamsa, flesh.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-- If we want to relieved from all anxieties and free to love all living beings with a pure heart, we need to dive deep within the ocean of bhakti, the ocean of pure love of Krishna. This is where we will all find the real nectar of existence. All programs for achieving happiness in this material world will ultimately prove to be a failure because we have nothing to do with these material coverings known as our material bodies. They are simply garments that we wear from some time and then discard when they become worn out. If we hear submissively from the bona fide spiritual master, by his mercy we will be carried deep, deep, deep within the ocean of bhakti where life is inconceivably sublime.

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

No men eats the animals who are able to eat men. So what they say is not at all true.The real reason why they eat flesh is that they don't read the information available on the negative effects of eating flesh. Flesh can only give you a unhealthy body and mind. The result is that they keep on eating the flesh. It is the same as the so-called Hindus don't read and learn the treasures of knowledge our ancestors left for us and run behind the Abrahamic religions.The sooner we learn it is better for us.Thanks.manikantan <manikantank wrote: I have been constantly trying to guide my colleagues towards Krishna Consciousness, but they still don't accept me telling them to stop eating meat or chicken. They just argue that it is stupidity to stop eating these animals, that if we don't eat them, they will eat us, that the animals will increase in numbers, and they will attack us. Please guide me. Kind Regards, Hari bol Answer: In Their Next Lives They Will To say that we must kill and eat the animals so that that they will not multiply in number and attack and eat us is ludicrous. It is we who are force breeding them to produce them in massive numbers so we can kill them and eat their flesh. Besides that have you ever heard of a carnivorous cow? Cows eat grass. What to speak of human flesh, they do not consume any type of meat. That someone would seriously put forward such arguments shows that they are completely out of touch with reality. Their meat eating has made their brains dull. Of course, in another sense these animals will eat us. According to the stringent law of karma, if we eat meat, in the next life and in many lifetimes after that we will become animals again and again to be eaten by those very

same animals that we consumed. This is why the Sanskrit word for meat is mamsa (literally "me he") indicating that those animals whom we kill and eat will in the future kill and eat us. First it is me eating he. Then it is me being eaten by he. Me he, mamsa, flesh. Sankarshan Das Adhikari -- If we want to relieved from all anxieties and free to love all living beings with a pure heart, we need to dive deep within the ocean of bhakti, the ocean of pure love of Krishna. This is where we will all find the real nectar of existence. All programs for achieving happiness in this material world will ultimately prove to be a failure because we have nothing to do with these material coverings known as our material bodies. They are simply garments that we wear from some time and then discard when they become worn out. If we

hear submissively from the bona fide spiritual master, by his mercy we will be carried deep, deep, deep within the ocean of bhakti where life is inconceivably sublime. Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namahh Shivaaya Alcohol and other intoxicating substances are poison; don’t make it, don’t use it, don’t sell it.