IndiaDivine.org

New Year Resolution

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Its a well known fact that without giving up or loose something, one cannot gain anything. The three main culprits that brings damage first to self and extend it to rest are Anger, Hate and Ego. By loosing them or displaying less Anger, less Hate and Less Ego one can slowly enter the field of Love. When one is full of love, then it is easier to enter the kingdom of Faith. With full of love and full of Faith (this is more important for husband/wife - being faithful to each other-) one develops Trust in oneself and start Trusting in others -or- becomes Trustworthy. Thus armed with Love, Faith and Trust the future becomes full of Hope. If we had started with full of Hate, Anger and Ego, all the rest becomes less namely love-less, faith-less, trust-less and finally hope-less !!!.

This is my request to all to start the New Year with this resolution. Be Anger-less, Hate-less and Ego-less so that we can have Love, Faith, Trust and be Hopeful.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

I want Peace!

DROP THAT "I" (EGO) AND WANT (DESIRES) ONLY PEACE REMAINS!

REGARDS

KVG.

Chandra Menon wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Its a well known fact that without giving up or loose something, one cannot gain anything. The three main culprits that brings damage first to self and extend it to rest are Anger, Hate and Ego. By loosing them or displaying less Anger, less Hate and Less Ego one can slowly enter the field of Love. When one is full of love, then it is easier to enter the kingdom of Faith. With full of love and full of Faith (this is more important for husband/wife - being faithful to each other-) one develops Trust in oneself and start Trusting in others -or- becomes Trustworthy. Thus armed with Love, Faith and Trust the future becomes full of Hope. If we had started with full of Hate, Anger and Ego, all the rest becomes less namely love-less, faith-less, trust-less and finally hope-less !!!.

This is my request to all to start the New Year with this resolution. Be Anger-less, Hate-less and Ego-less so that we can have Love, Faith, Trust and be Hopeful.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

One of my friends used to say"Remove the "than" from Kuzhmbu.What remains is the Rasam!"A good sappatu Raman cum philosopher!K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 10:00:53 AMRe: [Guruvayur] New Year

Resolution

I want Peace!

DROP THAT "I" (EGO) AND WANT (DESIRES) ONLY PEACE REMAINS!

REGARDS

KVG.

Chandra Menon wrote:

Om Namo NarayanayaIts a well known fact that without giving up or loose something, one cannot gain anything. The three main culprits that brings damage first to self and extend it to rest are Anger, Hate and Ego. By loosing them or displaying less Anger, less Hate and Less Ego one can slowly enter the field of Love. When one is full of love, then it is easier to enter the kingdom of Faith. With full of love and full of Faith (this is more important for husband/wife - being faithful to each other-) one develops Trust in oneself and start Trusting in others -or- becomes Trustworthy. Thus armed with Love, Faith and Trust the future becomes full of Hope. If we had started with full of Hate, Anger and Ego, all the rest becomes less namely love-less, faith-less, trust-less and finally hope-less !!!. This is my request to all to start the New Year

with this resolution. Be Anger-less, Hate-less and Ego-less so that we can have Love, Faith, Trust and be Hopeful.Om Namo NarayanayaChandrasekharan