IndiaDivine.org

A humble request-please help this family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare krishna

I am a silent reader of this group… I have felt the presence of lord guruvayoorappan in this group… today I may be deviating from the rules of this group,my humble apologies to all of you( I know guruvayoorappan had already forgiven me for this),

but this is what I felt Lord is telling me to do.

I was praying to guruvayoorappan for the past one month for one blessing, twice I came to guruvayoor after this on different occasions and prayed for the same blessing...both the time I saw guruvayoorappan smiling at me and i understood that as always he listened to this special prayer for my family friend...

but day before yesterday when i was praying i requested lord to stop his leela and bless that family...Then as i receited Bhagavad gita i started feeling guilty for some thing i don’t understand...I was asking what else can I do than praying for this blessing my Lord, and suddenly i felt like Lord

is telling me as"DO YOUR KARMA AND LEAVE THE RESULT TO ME".Then I thought I should take more effort by advertising in a matrimonial classified(which the family had tried for long time).So yesterday i registered online with malayala manorama

But today night as I prayed to lord to look into this classified I felt Lord telling me to mail to this devotee group. Please guruvayoorappa..bless this family by giving a suitable Groom…

Dear devotees

The bride is my family friend, she is a malayali and working in a MNC in banglore. She is a devotee of guruvayoorapan. Still now her parents are not able to find a suitable Groom for her.I too have a sister so I can understand the pain her parents are suffering. That’s how I started praying to guruvayoorappan to find her a suitable groom. Please consider it as a request, if any one of you know a suitable groom give this contact number and try to help this family.

The details are

Name: Anitha

Star: Avittom

Date of birth: 24th aug 1980

Time of birth: 2.45pm

Caste: Nair

Father’s name: Mohanan Pillai

Contact number: 080-23722891

With prayers

Rejibabu

Dear Rejiji,

My prayers to Krishna to find Anitha an ideal groom as soon as possible.

Hopefully something very positive will work out very soon.

Krishna Hare Jaya! --- On Wed, 1/7/09, reji babu <mailrejibabu wrote:

reji babu <mailrejibabu[Guruvayur] A humble request-please help this familyguruvayur Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 1:03 AM

hare krishna I am a silent reader of this group… I have felt the presence of lord guruvayoorappan in this group… today I may be deviating from the rules of this group,my humble apologies to all of you( I know guruvayoorappan had already forgiven me for this), but this is what I felt Lord is telling me to do.

I was praying to guruvayoorappan for the past one month for one blessing, twice I came to guruvayoor after this on different occasions and prayed for the same blessing...both the time I saw guruvayoorappan smiling at me and i understood that as always he listened to this special prayer for my family friend... but day before yesterday when i was praying i requested lord to stop his leela and bless that family...Then as i receited Bhagavad gita i started feeling guilty for some thing i don’t understand.. .I was asking what else can I do than praying for this blessing my Lord, and suddenly i felt like Lord is telling me as"DO YOUR KARMA AND LEAVE THE RESULT TO ME".Then I thought I should take more effort by advertising in a matrimonial classified(which the family had tried for long time).So yesterday i registered online with malayala manorama But today night as I prayed to lord to look into this classified I felt Lord telling me to mail to this devotee group. Please guruvayoorappa. .bless this family by giving a suitable Groom… Dear devotees The bride is my family friend, she is a malayali and working in a MNC in banglore. She is a devotee of guruvayoorapan. Still now her parents are not able to find a suitable Groom for her.I too have a sister so I can understand the pain her parents are suffering. That’s how I started praying to guruvayoorappan to find her a suitable groom. Please consider it as a request, if any one of you know a suitable groom give this contact number and try to help this family. The details are Name: Anitha Age: 28yrs Star: Avittom Date of birth: 24th aug 1980 Time of birth: 2.45pm Caste: Nair Father’s name: Mohanan Pillai Contact number: 080-23722891 With prayers Rejibabu