IndiaDivine.org

(Krishnan Iyer)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Annapoorni,Namaskaram. It's a good mail. :-)I've a suggestion. Doing Vidya Rajagopalam archana every Thursday at any Shri Krishna temple will improve your Krishna's studies.with regardsPraveen--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Dear Group Members,

I want to make special request to the Group Members for my eldest son, Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who is appearing for his 10th Board Exam in March. Since he is a weak student and he had also failed in his 7th Standard and thereafter he was somehow just passing the years.

This year, he got less mark in first Unit Test and in the Cemester exam, he had failed in four subjects. I was very very afraid about his studies. His first Preliminary Exam had to start from 10th December and since then I was chanting Narayaneeyam Dasakam 32 – Matsyapuranam – for fulfillment, 101 times I read in two days and also I had completed the whole Narayaneeyam book in two days. Again I had started reading the whole Narayaneeyam book 101 times. Yesterday, the first Preliminary Exam’s result had come. To my surprise, he had passed in all subjects scoring more than 50%. Also I had completed 1001 times chanting Vishnusahasranamam within one-year. All the developments had happened after joining the Guruvayoor Group only.

I am fully confident that by the grace of the group members’ prayers, his studies will develop further better. Please pray for him.

One more great incident happened in my office. One lady of our office was always fighting with all the staff of our office for unnecessary reasons since last 20 years and all of us have been taking so many troubles and sufferings because of her. I was always praying for her good nature. The next day of the completion of one crore “OM NAMO NARAYANAYA” she had to resign from this office for making dispute with the Boss. How Guruvayoorappan save us from her?

With regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya

dear annapoorni ji,

you can ask yr son to chant hayagreeva manthram daily both in the morning and evening, also before he sits for studies and before writing his exams.You can also chant this on behalf of your son.You wil find good results.

jnanandamayam devam nirmala spadigakrithim

aadharam sarva vidyanam hayagreevam upasmahe

I am sure lord guruvayurappan will bless yr son.

my daughter and son are used to chant this before going to school.my daughter is now going for her 12th exam.

om namo narayanaya,

subramanian.p.s(madurai)

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] (Krishnan Iyer)guruvayur Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:01 AM

Dear Annapoorni,Namaskaram. It's a good mail. :-)I've a suggestion. Doing Vidya Rajagopalam archana every Thursday at any Shri Krishna temple will improve your Krishna's studies.with regardsPraveen--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Dear Group Members,I want to make special request to the Group Members for my eldest son, Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who is appearing for his 10th Board Exam in March. Since he is a weak student and he had also failed in his 7th Standard and thereafter he was somehow just passing the years.This year, he got less mark in first Unit Test and in the Cemester exam, he had failed in four subjects. I was very very afraid about his studies. His first Preliminary Exam had to start from 10th December and since then I was chanting Narayaneeyam Dasakam 32 – Matsyapuranam – for fulfillment, 101 times I read in two days and also I had completed the whole Narayaneeyam book in two days. Again I had started reading the whole Narayaneeyam book 101 times. Yesterday, the first Preliminary Exam’s result had come. To my surprise, he had passed in all subjects scoring more than 50%. Also I had completed 1001 times chanting Vishnusahasranamam within

one-year. All the developments had happened after joining the Guruvayoor Group only. I am fully confident that by the grace of the group members’ prayers, his studies will develop further better. Please pray for him.One more great incident happened in my office. One lady of our office was always fighting with all the staff of our office for unnecessary reasons since last 20 years and all of us have been taking so many troubles and sufferings because of her. I was always praying for her good nature. The next day of the completion of one crore “OM NAMO NARAYANAYA” she had to resign from this office for making dispute with the Boss. How Guruvayoorappan save us from her?With regards,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Dear Praveenji,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion of Vidya Rajagopal Archana. I shall do the same at Krishna temple every Thursday.

Regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Thu, 8/1/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] (Krishnan Iyer)guruvayur Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Annapoorni,Namaskaram. It's a good mail. :-)I've a suggestion. Doing Vidya Rajagopalam archana every Thursday at any Shri Krishna temple will improve your Krishna's studies.with regardsPraveen--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Dear Group Members,I want to make special request to the Group Members for my eldest son, Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who is appearing for his 10th Board Exam in March. Since he is a weak student and he had also failed in his 7th Standard and thereafter he was somehow just passing the years.This year, he got less mark in first Unit Test and in the Cemester exam, he had failed in four subjects. I was very very afraid about his studies. His first Preliminary Exam had to start from 10th December and since then I was chanting Narayaneeyam Dasakam 32 – Matsyapuranam – for fulfillment, 101 times I read in two days and also I had completed the whole Narayaneeyam book in two days. Again I had started reading the whole Narayaneeyam book 101 times. Yesterday, the first Preliminary Exam’s result had come. To my surprise, he had passed in all subjects scoring more than 50%. Also I had completed 1001 times chanting Vishnusahasranamam within

one-year. All the developments had happened after joining the Guruvayoor Group only. I am fully confident that by the grace of the group members’ prayers, his studies will develop further better. Please pray for him.One more great incident happened in my office. One lady of our office was always fighting with all the staff of our office for unnecessary reasons since last 20 years and all of us have been taking so many troubles and sufferings because of her. I was always praying for her good nature. The next day of the completion of one crore “OM NAMO NARAYANAYA†she had to resign from this office for making dispute with the Boss. How Guruvayoorappan save us from her?With regards,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.