are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo

and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms

appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery

because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear

is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of

neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not

possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but

only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I

will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle.

With regards,

Renuka.

Just depend on Him, Renukaji... He is our only resort.

Will pray for your dad...May Krishna be with him.

rekha--- On Thu, 1/8/09, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my Dadguruvayur Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 2:59 PM

Dear all,Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as we are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle. With regards,Renuka.

dear renukaji....

you have written that 'only guruvayoorappan is there to

depend'......its true....just depend on HIM and HE will bless you

all.we will also pray for achan and rest let HIM

decide.Guruvayoorappan will cure achan.....pray well...

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 renukaparamesh wrote :

>Dear all,

> Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's

>recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as

we

>are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo

>and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms

>appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery

>because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear

>is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of

>neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not

>possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else

but

>only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I

>will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle.

>

>

>With regards,

>Renuka.

>

Dear Renukaji,

Yes, Only Guruvayurappan IS there for things to work ou.t.Surrender to HIM completely and HE will take care of your Dad.. I would suggest reading Narayaneeyam.In every Dasakam, Melpattur asks to give him relief fome his pain.and he was completely cured..

wih prayers,

Sreedevi Menon

Om Namo narayanaya

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, rathi <rethy.m wrote:

rathi <rethy.mRe: [Guruvayur] Please pray for my Dadguruvayur Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 7:27 AM

dear renukaji....you have written that 'only guruvayoorappan is there to depend'..... .its true....just depend on HIM and HE will bless you all.we will also pray for achan and rest let HIM decide.Guruvayoorap pan will cure achan.....pray well...On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 renukaparamesh wrote :>Dear all,> Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's>recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as we>are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo>and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms>appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery>because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear>is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of>neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is

not>possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but>only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I>will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle.>>>With regards,>Renuka.>

Our Prays are always there.May your dad recover soonregardsVinod PillaiVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Wed, 7/1/09, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my DadguruvayurDate: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 10:59 PMDear all, Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as we are in a worst

situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle. With regards,Renuka.---Om Namo Narayanaya:

Jai Sreekrishna, Dear Renukaji, We join everyone in offering our humble prayers to Lord Guruvayoorappan, who is the infinte and ultimate Lord of all the creations, with the fervent hope that He will cure your dad. C Krishnan Kutty Om Namo Vasudevaya Om Namo Narayana NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote: Dear Renukaji, Yes, Only Guruvayurappan IS there for things to work ou.t.Surrender to HIM completely and HE will take care of your Dad.. I would suggest reading Narayaneeyam.In every Dasakam, Melpattur asks to give him relief fome his pain.and he was completely cured.. wih prayers, Sreedevi Menon Om Namo narayanaya --- On Thu, 1/8/09, rathi <rethy.m (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote: rathi <rethy.m (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] Please pray for my Dadguruvayur Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 7:27 AM dear renukaji....you have written that 'only guruvayoorappan is there to

depend'..... .its true....just depend on HIM and HE will bless you all.we will also pray for achan and rest let HIM decide.Guruvayoorap pan will cure achan.....pray well...On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 renukaparamesh wrote :>Dear all,> Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's>recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as we>are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo>and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms>appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery>because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear>is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of>neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not>possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but>only Guruvayurappan to depend

on. Hope He will shower his grace. I>will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle.>>>With regards,>Renuka.>

Hare Krishana,

May Blessing be with him always.

OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA

OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA OHMNAMONARAYANA

With Love,

Sree

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 renukaparamesh wrote :>Dear all,> Around 4 months back I requested you all to pray for my Dad's>recovery. Here I am again requesting your pray to Guruvayurappan as we>are in a worst situation. He is suffering Parotid Cancer. The Chemo>and Radiation has shown good improvement, but later the symptoms>appeared again. The Doctors are considering the chance of surgery>because Chemo was not effective. But they have the doubt that the ear>is already got affected(He is having a growth in the right side of>neck along with the ear also got some swelling).If surgery is not>possible no other treatment it seems. So we dont have any one else but>only Guruvayurappan to depend on. Hope He will shower his grace. I>will request you all to pray to Guruvayurappan to do a miracle.>>>With

regards,>Renuka.>