very rarely to ferry across the river.

One day, without informing anyone at home, I set out for my journey

from home to see my beloved God.I left around 7am in tne morning,

reached the river shore to board the boat.It was a very rare

experience in those days for me to travel alone.Perhaps it was only

my first journey all by myself.With much fear, I mustered courage

to take the risks.My father was very strict and I was also much

afraid of the heavy punishment awaited for me at home on my return,

as I left home without intimating anyone there.

I boarded the canoe and reached the other side.From there, bus

service was very rare.After much wait, I got a bus bound for Gvr.I

reached the temple after some 3 to 4 hours.It was a new and

wonderful world for me with the chanting of hymns, prayers of

devotees etc.I entered the temple and saw my God in full view.That

has made much happiness and satisfaction in me.I could see

Guruvayoorappan eyeful all by myself.I was very happy and my joy

knew no bounds.After spending some more time in the temple, I

returned home and reached there around 2pm,I think.Expecting a heavy

punishment, I was wonder-struck to see neither my father nor my

mother or any of family members asked where I went.

With that experience in my mind, I used to go to the temple once in

some 2 0r 3 months, keeping the money I got from selling cashew

(There were cashew trees and we used to sell the cashew to the man

who came home to collect them) . all to see and pray

Guruvayoorappan. As the years passed by, the visit to the temple has

become rare, but the love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan continues

with the daily prayers to Him.I was also lucky to get a 5 gram gold

locket from the Guruvayoor Devaswom when they were distributed to

the public for sale for the first time.I keep it as a treasure of my

life.

With Guruvayoorappans blessings, I got the job as a Teacher in the

Atomic Energy Central School at Tarapur at the prime age of 24.After

1 year, I quit it on getting the job of Assistant in the Calicut

University .Now Im working as a Section Officer in the

University of Calicut.There was a notification for the post of PRO

in Guruvaur Devaswom some years back.Thinking it an opportunity to

serve Him and devotees and with my 10 years experience in the

Enquiry Office of the University of Calicut, I also applied for the

post.There was no respnse.It seems I was not considered.He may not

have wanted me there. I have no regrets. I never miss an opportunity

to help others personally and officially..All Bhagavan's dictates.Im

always at his feet.

Pramod, Calicut University

+91 9447446169

Dear Pramodji,

There is a good reason behind not getting the job in Guruvayur. I am sure Guruvayurappan knows that you can do a better job of serving Him from where you are now than from Guruvayur. You are blessed to have the desire to serve Him and now He will make ample opportunities.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 4:09 AM, pramod <pramod_uty wrote:

Hare Rama, Hare KrishnaIm a new member to this Group of Guruvayoorappa devotees.Im fully impressed by the posts on Guruvayoorappan and other Gods.It has given me an occasion to recall my intimate and ardent love and

devotion to Guruvayoorappan, my beloved God.I may try to scribble down a few of my experiences here with your kind permission and Bhagvan's blessings. I had developed an intense urge to visit the Guruvayoor Temple and see the Kannan, when I was in 5th or 6th

standard some 34 0r 35 years ago(Now im 45 yrs).It was very difficult to reach Guruvayoor in those days from my home in Ponnani.There is a river between Puduponnani and Veliyancode and it was comparatively easy to reach Chavakkad by crossing the river,

from where Guruvayoor is near.There was the country boat service very rarely to ferry across the river.One day, without informing anyone at home, I set out for my journey from home to see my beloved God.I left around 7am in tne morning,

reached the river shore to board the boat.It was a very rare experience in those days for me to travel alone.Perhaps it was only my first journey all by myself.With much fear, I mustered courage to take the risks.My father was very strict and I was also much

afraid of the heavy punishment awaited for me at home on my return, as I left home without intimating anyone there.I boarded the canoe and reached the other side.From there, bus service was very rare.After much wait, I got a bus bound for Gvr.I

reached the temple after some 3 to 4 hours.It was a new and wonderful world for me with the chanting of hymns, prayers of devotees etc.I entered the temple and saw my God in full view.That has made much happiness and satisfaction in me.I could see

Guruvayoorappan eyeful all by myself.I was very happy and my joy knew no bounds.After spending some more time in the temple, I returned home and reached there around 2pm,I think.Expecting a heavy punishment, I was wonder-struck to see neither my father nor my

mother or any of family members asked where I went.With that experience in my mind, I used to go to the temple once in some 2 0r 3 months, keeping the money I got from selling cashew(There were cashew trees and we used to sell the cashew to the man

who came home to collect them) . all to see and pray Guruvayoorappan. As the years passed by, the visit to the temple has become rare, but the love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan continues with the daily prayers to Him.I was also lucky to get a 5 gram gold

locket from the Guruvayoor Devaswom when they were distributed to the public for sale for the first time.I keep it as a treasure of my life.With Guruvayoorappans blessings, I got the job as a Teacher in the

Atomic Energy Central School at Tarapur at the prime age of 24.After 1 year, I quit it on getting the job of Assistant in the Calicut University .Now Im working as a Section Officer in the University of Calicut.There was a notification for the post of PRO

in Guruvaur Devaswom some years back.Thinking it an opportunity to serve Him and devotees and with my 10 years experience in the Enquiry Office of the University of Calicut, I also applied for the post.There was no respnse.It seems I was not considered.He may not

have wanted me there. I have no regrets. I never miss an opportunity to help others personally and officially..All Bhagavan's dictates.Im always at his feet.Pramod, Calicut University+91 9447446169

Dear Pramodji,

I am thankful to Shree Guruvayoorappan for giving an opportunity to read your blessed mail . You are indeed a blessed devotee because His grace came to you at a very tender-age . It is "purva Janma-punyam" . You had served Bhagavan with distinction in previous birth and He brought this to your memory at a very young age to continue your Bhakti-yoga to Him.

Advertisements by Guruvayoor Devaswom is usually an eye-wash , as it is just formalize their favored one's appointment. So, don't think that Bhagavan has not accepted you as His P.R.O . In fact being His chosen Bhakta is far above than anything else.

May Guruvayoorappan shower His choicest blessings on you and family !!!

Om Namo Narayanaya!!!

Krishnadaya

guruvayur , "pramod" <pramod_uty wrote:>> Hare Rama, Hare Krishna> Im a new member to this Group of Guruvayoorappa devotees.Im fully > impressed by the posts on Guruvayoorappan and other Gods.It has > given me an occasion to recall my intimate and ardent love and > devotion to Guruvayoorappan, my beloved God.I may try to scribble > down a few of my experiences here with your kind permission and > Bhagvan's blessings. I had developed an intense urge to visit the > Guruvayoor Temple and see the Kannan, when I was in 5th or 6th > standard some 34 0r 35 years ago(Now im 45 yrs).It was very > difficult to reach Guruvayoor in those days from my home in > Ponnani.There is a river between Puduponnani and Veliyancode and it > was comparatively easy to reach Chavakkad by crossing the river, > from where Guruvayoor is near.There was the country boat service > very rarely to ferry across the river.> One day, without informing anyone at home, I set out for my journey > from home to see my beloved God.I left around 7am in tne morning, > reached the river shore to board the boat.It was a very rare > experience in those days for me to travel alone.Perhaps it was only > my first journey all by myself.With much fear, I mustered courage > to take the risks.My father was very strict and I was also much > afraid of the heavy punishment awaited for me at home on my return, > as I left home without intimating anyone there.> I boarded the canoe and reached the other side.From there, bus > service was very rare.After much wait, I got a bus bound for Gvr.I > reached the temple after some 3 to 4 hours.It was a new and > wonderful world for me with the chanting of hymns, prayers of > devotees etc.I entered the temple and saw my God in full view.That > has made much happiness and satisfaction in me.I could see > Guruvayoorappan eyeful all by myself.I was very happy and my joy > knew no bounds.After spending some more time in the temple, I > returned home and reached there around 2pm,I think.Expecting a heavy > punishment, I was wonder-struck to see neither my father nor my > mother or any of family members asked where I went.> With that experience in my mind, I used to go to the temple once in > some 2 0r 3 months, keeping the money I got from selling cashew> (There were cashew trees and we used to sell the cashew to the man > who came home to collect them) . all to see and pray > Guruvayoorappan. As the years passed by, the visit to the temple has > become rare, but the love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan continues > with the daily prayers to Him.I was also lucky to get a 5 gram gold > locket from the Guruvayoor Devaswom when they were distributed to > the public for sale for the first time.I keep it as a treasure of my > life.> With Guruvayoorappans blessings, I got the job as a Teacher in the > Atomic Energy Central School at Tarapur at the prime age of 24.After > 1 year, I quit it on getting the job of Assistant in the Calicut > University .Now Im working as a Section Officer in the > University of Calicut.There was a notification for the post of PRO > in Guruvaur Devaswom some years back.Thinking it an opportunity to > serve Him and devotees and with my 10 years experience in the > Enquiry Office of the University of Calicut, I also applied for the > post.There was no respnse.It seems I was not considered.He may not > have wanted me there. I have no regrets. I never miss an opportunity > to help others personally and officially..All Bhagavan's dictates.Im > always at his feet.> Pramod, Calicut University> +91 9447446169>

Krishna, Guruvayurappa..

Dear Savitriji,

When I read your post at sharp 10.40 pm today, tears are rolling down from my eyes.Your words are much envigorating, as if He himself is coming and telling me this, to console me rather. Incidently, Im going to Guruvayoor tomorrow (18th)..and will have the opportunity to fall at his feet after a long time..All Bhagvan's acts..we are only puppets at his nimble hands.

Thanks a lot.with prayers,

pramod--- On Sat, 17/1/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] GURUVAYOORAPPAN, MY BELOVED GODguruvayur Date: Saturday, 17 January, 2009, 7:28 PM

Dear Pramodji,

There is a good reason behind not getting the job in Guruvayur. I am sure Guruvayurappan knows that you can do a better job of serving Him from where you are now than from Guruvayur. You are blessed to have the desire to serve Him and now He will make ample opportunities.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 4:09 AM, pramod <pramod_uty (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hare Rama, Hare KrishnaIm a new member to this Group of Guruvayoorappa devotees.Im fully impressed by the posts on Guruvayoorappan and other Gods.It has given me an occasion to recall my intimate and ardent love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan, my beloved God.I may try to scribble down a few of my experiences here with your kind permission and Bhagvan's blessings. I had developed an intense urge to visit the Guruvayoor Temple and see the Kannan, when I was in 5th or 6th standard some 34 0r 35 years ago(Now im 45 yrs).It was very difficult to reach Guruvayoor in those days from my home in Ponnani.There is a river between Puduponnani and Veliyancode and it was comparatively easy to reach Chavakkad by crossing the river, from where Guruvayoor is near.There was the country boat service very rarely to ferry across the river.One day, without informing anyone at home, I set out for my journey from

home to see my beloved God.I left around 7am in tne morning, reached the river shore to board the boat.It was a very rare experience in those days for me to travel alone.Perhaps it was only my first journey all by myself.With much fear, I mustered courage to take the risks.My father was very strict and I was also much afraid of the heavy punishment awaited for me at home on my return, as I left home without intimating anyone there.I boarded the canoe and reached the other side.From there, bus service was very rare.After much wait, I got a bus bound for Gvr.I reached the temple after some 3 to 4 hours.It was a new and wonderful world for me with the chanting of hymns, prayers of devotees etc.I entered the temple and saw my God in full view.That has made much happiness and satisfaction in me.I could see Guruvayoorappan eyeful all by myself.I was very happy and my joy knew no bounds.After spending

some more time in the temple, I returned home and reached there around 2pm,I think.Expecting a heavy punishment, I was wonder-struck to see neither my father nor my mother or any of family members asked where I went.With that experience in my mind, I used to go to the temple once in some 2 0r 3 months, keeping the money I got from selling cashew(There were cashew trees and we used to sell the cashew to the man who came home to collect them) . all to see and pray Guruvayoorappan. As the years passed by, the visit to the temple has become rare, but the love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan continues with the daily prayers to Him.I was also lucky to get a 5 gram gold locket from the Guruvayoor Devaswom when they were distributed to the public for sale for the first time.I keep it as a treasure of my life.With Guruvayoorappans blessings, I got the job as a Teacher in the Atomic Energy Central School

at Tarapur at the prime age of 24.After 1 year, I quit it on getting the job of Assistant in the Calicut University .Now Im working as a Section Officer in the University of Calicut.There was a notification for the post of PRO in Guruvaur Devaswom some years back.Thinking it an opportunity to serve Him and devotees and with my 10 years experience in the Enquiry Office of the University of Calicut, I also applied for the post.There was no respnse.It seems I was not considered.He may not have wanted me there. I have no regrets. I never miss an opportunity to help others personally and officially.. All Bhagavan's dictates.Im always at his feet.Pramod, Calicut University+91 9447446169

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Respected Krishnadayaji,

My eyes are filled with tears on reading your mail.I don't know how i happened to be a member of this Group and share my thoughts and feeling of my saviour, the greatest Lord and soul for me on earth .The 2 mails i just read now at abt 11 pm today are really touching, giving me a more insight to ones karma.Im really blessed to be associated with the true devotees of Guruvayoorappan.

Incidently, Im leaving for Guruvayoor early tomorrow morning from Calicut University and i hope to have a peaceful darshan of him.I would like to have a eyeful sight og my Kannan, after a long time..i don't know whether he would allow this, as i may have erred in many of my actions.

But an abundant source of love and forgiveness as He is, Im optimistic .

At the feet of Guruvayoorappan

pramod--- On Sat, 17/1/09, krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

krishnadaya <krishnadaya[Guruvayur] Re: GURUVAYOORAPPAN, MY BELOVED GODguruvayur Date: Saturday, 17 January, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Pramodji,

I am thankful to Shree Guruvayoorappan for giving an opportunity to read your blessed mail . You are indeed a blessed devotee because His grace came to you at a very tender-age . It is "purva Janma-punyam" . You had served Bhagavan with distinction in previous birth and He brought this to your memory at a very young age to continue your Bhakti-yoga to Him.

Advertisements by Guruvayoor Devaswom is usually an eye-wash , as it is just formalize their favored one's appointment. So, don't think that Bhagavan has not accepted you as His P.R.O . In fact being His chosen Bhakta is far above than anything else.

May Guruvayoorappan shower His choicest blessings on you and family !!!

Om Namo Narayanaya!! !

Krishnadaya

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "pramod" <pramod_uty@. ..> wrote:>> Hare Rama, Hare Krishna> Im a new member to this Group of Guruvayoorappa devotees.Im fully > impressed by the posts on Guruvayoorappan and other Gods.It has > given me an occasion to recall my intimate and ardent love and > devotion to Guruvayoorappan, my beloved God.I may try to scribble > down a few of my experiences here with your kind permission and > Bhagvan's blessings. I had developed an intense urge to visit the > Guruvayoor Temple and see the Kannan, when I was in 5th or 6th > standard some 34 0r 35 years ago(Now im 45 yrs).It was very > difficult to reach Guruvayoor in those days from my home in > Ponnani.There is a river between Puduponnani and Veliyancode and it > was comparatively easy to reach Chavakkad by crossing the river, > from where Guruvayoor is

near.There was the country boat service > very rarely to ferry across the river.> One day, without informing anyone at home, I set out for my journey > from home to see my beloved God.I left around 7am in tne morning, > reached the river shore to board the boat.It was a very rare > experience in those days for me to travel alone.Perhaps it was only > my first journey all by myself.With much fear, I mustered courage > to take the risks.My father was very strict and I was also much > afraid of the heavy punishment awaited for me at home on my return, > as I left home without intimating anyone there.> I boarded the canoe and reached the other side.From there, bus > service was very rare.After much wait, I got a bus bound for Gvr.I > reached the temple after some 3 to 4 hours.It was a new and > wonderful world for me with the chanting of hymns, prayers of >

devotees etc.I entered the temple and saw my God in full view.That > has made much happiness and satisfaction in me.I could see > Guruvayoorappan eyeful all by myself.I was very happy and my joy > knew no bounds.After spending some more time in the temple, I > returned home and reached there around 2pm,I think.Expecting a heavy > punishment, I was wonder-struck to see neither my father nor my > mother or any of family members asked where I went.> With that experience in my mind, I used to go to the temple once in > some 2 0r 3 months, keeping the money I got from selling cashew> (There were cashew trees and we used to sell the cashew to the man > who came home to collect them) . all to see and pray > Guruvayoorappan. As the years passed by, the visit to the temple has > become rare, but the love and devotion to Guruvayoorappan continues > with the daily prayers to

Him.I was also lucky to get a 5 gram gold > locket from the Guruvayoor Devaswom when they were distributed to > the public for sale for the first time.I keep it as a treasure of my > life.> With Guruvayoorappans blessings, I got the job as a Teacher in the > Atomic Energy Central School at Tarapur at the prime age of 24.After > 1 year, I quit it on getting the job of Assistant in the Calicut > University .Now Im working as a Section Officer in the > University of Calicut.There was a notification for the post of PRO > in Guruvaur Devaswom some years back.Thinking it an opportunity to > serve Him and devotees and with my 10 years experience in the > Enquiry Office of the University of Calicut, I also applied for the > post.There was no respnse.It seems I was not considered.He may not > have wanted me there. I have no regrets. I never miss an opportunity > to

help others personally and officially.. All Bhagavan's dictates.Im > always at his feet.> Pramod, Calicut University> +91 9447446169>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.