what I wrote to Shrikalaji in a recent post...no, let me

correct myself to say that He had to tell me...that it

is not for me to judge myself unworthy of Him or

of the name He asks me to take as mine.

Trying my best to be In His Service

without questioning Him,

Radhe

Dear Radheji,

I am not sure, but I think it may be the sambodhana or addressing form of Radha . I am sure respected Sarojaji will be able to enlighten us.

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Dear Shri Savitriji:This has indeed been a lovely thread.I have been wanting to ask if someonewould provide such a breakdown of Radheif there is any difference or to tell me ifthe two names are synonymous since there is

a difference in the ending vowel. I have nowtaken the name Radhe to reflect my devotionat His request. I have to laugh at myself becauseI resisted it, not thinking I was worthy to take sucha name, but He persists. And so I had to tell myself

what I wrote to Shrikalaji in a recent post...no, let me correct myself to say that He had to tell me...that it is not for me to judge myself unworthy of Him or of the name He asks me to take as mine.

Trying my best to be In His Service without questioning Him,Radhe

The name suits you really well, Radheji :)--- On Wed, 1/21/09, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Radhe <shaantih[Guruvayur] Meaning of Raadha/Radhe?guruvayur Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 7:35 PM

Dear Shri Savitriji:This has indeed been a lovely thread.I have been wanting to ask if someonewould provide such a breakdown of Radheif there is any difference or to tell me ifthe two names are synonymous since there isa difference in the ending vowel. I have nowtaken the name Radhe to reflect my devotionat His request. I have to laugh at myself becauseI resisted it, not thinking I was worthy to take sucha name, but He persists. And so I had to tell myselfwhat I wrote to Shrikalaji in a recent post...no, let me correct myself to say that He had to tell me...that it is not for me to judge myself unworthy of Him or of the name He asks me to take as mine. Trying my best to be In His Service without questioning Him,Radhe