IndiaDivine.org

For Krishna Devotees In United Arab Emirates!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Satsangis

Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila

Prabhupada! All glories to you!

Dont miss the fun and experience.

For many years during winter, generally during the Eid holidays we have been going to the Hatta Mountains for camping overnite. Generally we have had around 60 to 70 people in the event. I have been there three times and always look forward to the next year.

This year, the trip is planned for the 30th & 31st Jan. We should be ready to leave immediately after noon on the 30th Jan, friday and we could return by noon latest on the 31st Jan. Those who may want to leave earlier from the camp, say 7am and reach Dubai by 9am are also welcome to do so.

We would have to take tents and sleeping bags, enough winter clothes and we can have a nice experience, putting up the tents, helping make dinner, have dinner in the dark, kirtans and katha, retire by 9pm, take turns to guard the group throught the nite, wake up for mangala and have programs from 4am, have breakfast, unpack and leave. Each of these activities in the natural settings is an experience that kids as well as adults will enjoy. We have often had infants also join for these camps. There will be no toilets, but planning, control and if not open air experience will also take us back to our roots.

I am in and am looking forward to many more from our congregation to enjoy the experience.

Pls go through the attachment that gives more details, requirements etc.

In addition to the Dh.50 charge per head to cover expenses, you may have to invest upon tents and sleeping bags, that may cost dh.200 per family, but can be used year after year.

4WD would be essential, but a high power car will also suffice, with some risk.

The deadline for submitting names with the requisite fees is on 23rd Jan

(coming Friday). Please send your names by e-mail to gupta.braj and/or contact Vraja Lilanath prabhu on 050-5868315. you are welcome to call me or write to ddy if you need any clarification from me also..

Those who send in their names for registration have to pay in the requisite fees by Sunday.

Note : 30th Friday, we will have HG Deenabandhu prabhu with us for the friday program, but we are plannign to sked him earlier so that those who are going for the camp can leave early.

Your eternal servaant always

Sri Vallabha das

-----------------------

To from this mailing list, send an email to:

Damodardesh.Yatra-Owner