IndiaDivine.org

Our Anubhava katha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranamams to all,

After reading the real story written by savitriji, i couldn't hold my tears,

this gave me an inspiration to write our anubhava katha, which happened 10 years

back. My husband had gone to guruvayoor, every time whenever he goes to see

kannan, he will offer Kadli Pazhyam (1 bunch),

but that time, he searched so many shops, he couldn't find any good kadli

pazhyam and he was very upset about it.

he saw one elderly person (very gracefulperson)holding (1Big bunch of Kadali

Pazhyam)entering inside the temple, so My husband went running behind him to

ask, from where he got this Kadli Pazhyam. unfortunately before reaching him,

he entered the temple premises with out standing in

the queue.so my husband coudn't meet him so he went back and stood in the queue,

while standing in the queue he was chanting the Maha Manthara and he had a

feeling, let me offer all the money I have in my pocket including some gold

coins. He offered all this to Our Kannan and he came out as usual with a push

and pull from the security guard. After that he sat

some time near the Ananthasayanam statue just behind the " sreekoovil " he dosn't

know any meditation techniques, but in full faith he closed his eyes Chanting

the Maha Mantra.when he opened his eyes to his surprise,he saw the same Graceful

person standing just infront of him.

My husband was very happy and asked him very respectfully,Thirumeni from where

you got the Kadalipazhayam?

He told " Oh,I have brought this from my house and this is my usual practice

when ever we have Kadlipayzhem in my thodi (parambu) I will bring this to

kannan, we never sell Kadalipazhyam to any body even if they give me lots of

money or gold equilavent to this banana we never sell because this is Kannan's

favourite "

My husband told him " Thrirumeni, even I want to offer Kadalipazhyam to Kannan,

since morning i am searching in the shops for a Kadlipazhyam, but I coud't see

a good Kadalipazhayam any where.

Thirumeni told my husband " go and get it, get it fast there are lots of kadali

pazhyams in the shops, go and get it. "

My husband asked Thirumeni, once if I go out side the temple how can i enter the

temple again with out standing in the queue as the security person will not

allow me to enter the temple again.

Thirumeni told " Who is going to block you? Nobody will block you!!! go and get

it, I will wait here for you. Come fast because the Srikoovil will be closing

very soon. come fast.

My husband went running outside to the shop, he couldn't believe his eyes, he

saw one big bunch of Kadalipazhayam hanging over there, he immediately bought

that, and he rushed inside the temple looking for that same Thirumeni, but he

couldn't find him any where.. that time he saw somebody asking the security

person to allow them to go inside through that gate. No, I will not allow

anybody to go through this gate, said the security. He was very strict. My

husband was watching everything and standing nearby,

After some time the same security person aked my husband why are you standing

here?

My husband told him i just want to go in side to offer this kadalipazhyam,He

just looked at him and smiled to my husband,then immediately he droped the rope

and went away with out telling anything but with a full smile, my husband,

without missing this chance, went inside

near to the Sreekoovil, there he saw a brahmin standing nearby.so my husband

told him, " Could you please keep this kadalipazhyam on the Nada. The great

Brahmin told him ,Why should I?

You may please come forward and you yourself offer the Kadlipayazham to Your

Kannan. Please come. Dear Deovottes, when he reached there, the sreekovil Nada

was fully opened and was about to close, at that time there were only two person

standing in front of Kannan, one was the great Brahmin and the other one was my

husband. My husband immediately understood, that kannan wants only kadali

pazhyam not our money or Gold coins. My husband, with tears in his eyes placed

kadali pazhyam in front of kannan. That time he saw one smile on kannan's face.

Till now,he cannot explain this great experience without tears in his eyes.

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, please shower your grace and blessings on all the

devotees.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare .........

with prayers

Manju Ambady

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID get yourname. Sign up now!

http://in.promos./address

Dear manju,

what a wonderful story!! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless you and your family.

Thank you for sharing this experiance.

Love,

Sreedevi aunty

--- On Thu, 1/22/09, Manju ambady <manju_ambady wrote:

Manju ambady <manju_ambady[Guruvayur] Re: Our Anubhava kathaguruvayur Cc: sundranmanjuDate: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 4:28 AM

Pranamams to all,After reading the real story written by savitriji, i couldn't hold my tears, this gave me an inspiration to write our anubhava katha, which happened 10 years back. My husband had gone to guruvayoor, every time whenever he goes to see kannan, he will offer Kadli Pazhyam (1 bunch), but that time, he searched so many shops, he couldn't find any good kadli pazhyam and he was very upset about it. he saw one elderly person (very gracefulperson) holding (1Big bunch of Kadali Pazhyam)entering inside the temple, so My husband went running behind him to ask, from where he got this Kadli Pazhyam. unfortunately before reaching him, he entered the temple premises with out standing in the queue.so my husband coudn't meet him so he went back and stood in the queue, while standing in the queue he was chanting the Maha Manthara and he had a feeling, let me offer all the money I have in my pocket including some gold coins. He

offered all this to Our Kannan and he came out as usual with a push and pull from the security guard. After that he sat some time near the Ananthasayanam statue just behind the "sreekoovil" he dosn't know any meditation techniques, but in full faith he closed his eyes Chanting the Maha Mantra.when he opened his eyes to his surprise,he saw the same Graceful person standing just infront of him. My husband was very happy and asked him very respectfully, Thirumeni from where you got the Kadalipazhayam?He told " Oh,I have brought this from my house and this is my usual practice when ever we have Kadlipayzhem in my thodi (parambu) I will bring this to kannan, we never sell Kadalipazhyam to any body even if they give me lots of money or gold equilavent to this banana we never sell because this is Kannan's favourite"My husband told him "Thrirumeni, even I want to offer Kadalipazhyam to Kannan, since morning i am searching in the shops

for a Kadlipazhyam, but I coud't see a good Kadalipazhayam any where. Thirumeni told my husband "go and get it, get it fast there are lots of kadali pazhyams in the shops, go and get it."My husband asked Thirumeni, once if I go out side the temple how can i enter the temple again with out standing in the queue as the security person will not allow me to enter the temple again.Thirumeni told "Who is going to block you? Nobody will block you!!! go and get it, I will wait here for you. Come fast because the Srikoovil will be closing very soon. come fast.My husband went running outside to the shop, he couldn't believe his eyes, he saw one big bunch of Kadalipazhayam hanging over there, he immediately bought that, and he rushed inside the temple looking for that same Thirumeni, but he couldn't find him any where.. that time he saw somebody asking the security person to allow them to go inside through that gate. No, I will not

allow anybody to go through this gate, said the security. He was very strict. My husband was watching everything and standing nearby,After some time the same security person aked my husband why are you standing here? My husband told him i just want to go in side to offer this kadalipazhyam, He just looked at him and smiled to my husband,then immediately he droped the rope and went away with out telling anything but with a full smile, my husband, without missing this chance, went insidenear to the Sreekoovil, there he saw a brahmin standing nearby.so my husband told him, "Could you please keep this kadalipazhyam on the Nada. The great Brahmin told him ,Why should I? You may please come forward and you yourself offer the Kadlipayazham to Your Kannan. Please come. Dear Deovottes, when he reached there, the sreekovil Nada was fully opened and was about to close, at that time there were only two person standing in front of Kannan, one was the

great Brahmin and the other one was my husband. My husband immediately understood, that kannan wants only kadali pazhyam not our money or Gold coins. My husband, with tears in his eyes placed kadali pazhyam in front of kannan. That time he saw one smile on kannan's face. Till now,he cannot explain this great experience without tears in his eyes.Krishna Guruvayoorappa, please shower your grace and blessings on all the devotees. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare .........with prayersManju AmbadyGet rid of Add-Ons in your email ID get yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com. Sign up now! http://in.promos. / address

Blessed are you, O devotees who are witnessed first hand the magic benevolence of Krishna. I am sure there are many such examples in our daily life also whch is nothign but Kanna comng down to help us.

Om namo narayanaya!

Dear Manjuji,

Very touching and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing.

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM, Manju ambady <manju_ambady wrote:

Pranamams to all,After reading the real story written by savitriji, i couldn't hold my tears, this gave me an inspiration to write our anubhava katha, which happened 10 years back. My husband had gone to guruvayoor, every time whenever he goes to see kannan, he will offer Kadli Pazhyam (1 bunch),

but that time, he searched so many shops, he couldn't find any good kadli pazhyam and he was very upset about it. he saw one elderly person (very gracefulperson)holding (1Big bunch of Kadali Pazhyam)entering inside the temple, so My husband went running behind him to ask, from where he got this Kadli Pazhyam. unfortunately before reaching him, he entered the temple premises with out standing in

the queue.so my husband coudn't meet him so he went back and stood in the queue, while standing in the queue he was chanting the Maha Manthara and he had a feeling, let me offer all the money I have in my pocket including some gold coins. He offered all this to Our Kannan and he came out as usual with a push and pull from the security guard. After that he sat

some time near the Ananthasayanam statue just behind the " sreekoovil " he dosn't know any meditation techniques, but in full faith he closed his eyes Chanting the Maha Mantra.when he opened his eyes to his surprise,he saw the same Graceful person standing just infront of him.

My husband was very happy and asked him very respectfully,Thirumeni from where you got the Kadalipazhayam?He told " Oh,I have brought this from my house and this is my usual practice when ever we have Kadlipayzhem in my thodi (parambu) I will bring this to kannan, we never sell Kadalipazhyam to any body even if they give me lots of money or gold equilavent to this banana we never sell because this is Kannan's favourite "

My husband told him " Thrirumeni, even I want to offer Kadalipazhyam to Kannan, since morning i am searching in the shops for a Kadlipazhyam, but I coud't see a good Kadalipazhayam any where. Thirumeni told my husband " go and get it, get it fast there are lots of kadali pazhyams in the shops, go and get it. "

My husband asked Thirumeni, once if I go out side the temple how can i enter the temple again with out standing in the queue as the security person will not allow me to enter the temple again.Thirumeni told " Who is going to block you? Nobody will block you!!! go and get it, I will wait here for you. Come fast because the Srikoovil will be closing very soon. come fast.

My husband went running outside to the shop, he couldn't believe his eyes, he saw one big bunch of Kadalipazhayam hanging over there, he immediately bought that, and he rushed inside the temple looking for that same Thirumeni, but he couldn't find him any where.. that time he saw somebody asking the security person to allow them to go inside through that gate. No, I will not allow anybody to go through this gate, said the security. He was very strict. My husband was watching everything and standing nearby,

After some time the same security person aked my husband why are you standing here? My husband told him i just want to go in side to offer this kadalipazhyam,He just looked at him and smiled to my husband,then immediately he droped the rope and went away with out telling anything but with a full smile, my husband, without missing this chance, went inside

near to the Sreekoovil, there he saw a brahmin standing nearby.so my husband told him, " Could you please keep this kadalipazhyam on the Nada. The great Brahmin told him ,Why should I? You may please come forward and you yourself offer the Kadlipayazham to Your Kannan. Please come. Dear Deovottes, when he reached there, the sreekovil Nada was fully opened and was about to close, at that time there were only two person standing in front of Kannan, one was the great Brahmin and the other one was my husband. My husband immediately understood, that kannan wants only kadali pazhyam not our money or Gold coins. My husband, with tears in his eyes placed kadali pazhyam in front of kannan. That time he saw one smile on kannan's face. Till now,he cannot explain this great experience without tears in his eyes.

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, please shower your grace and blessings on all the devotees. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare .........with prayersManju AmbadyGet rid of Add-Ons in your email ID get yourname. Sign up now! http://in.promos./address

Dear Manjuji,

Blessed are you and your husband. No words to describer His Leelas. Please do write such anubhavams.

Jai Sree Krishna

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM, Manju ambady <manju_ambady@ .co. in> wrote:

Pranamams to all,After reading the real story written by savitriji, i couldn't hold my tears, this gave me an inspiration to write our anubhava katha, which happened 10 years back. My husband had gone to guruvayoor, every time whenever he goes to see kannan, he will offer Kadli Pazhyam (1 bunch), but that time, he searched so many shops, he couldn't find any good kadli pazhyam and he was very upset about it. he saw one elderly person (very gracefulperson) holding (1Big bunch of Kadali Pazhyam)entering inside the temple, so My husband went running behind him to ask, from where he got this Kadli Pazhyam. unfortunately before reaching him, he entered the temple premises with out standing in the queue.so my husband coudn't meet him so he went back and stood in the queue, while standing in the queue he was chanting the Maha Manthara and he had a feeling, let me offer all the money I have in my pocket including some gold coins. He

offered all this to Our Kannan and he came out as usual with a push and pull from the security guard. After that he sat some time near the Ananthasayanam statue just behind the "sreekoovil" he dosn't know any meditation techniques, but in full faith he closed his eyes Chanting the Maha Mantra.when he opened his eyes to his surprise,he saw the same Graceful person standing just infront of him. My husband was very happy and asked him very respectfully, Thirumeni from where you got the Kadalipazhayam?He told " Oh,I have brought this from my house and this is my usual practice when ever we have Kadlipayzhem in my thodi (parambu) I will bring this to kannan, we never sell Kadalipazhyam to any body even if they give me lots of money or gold equilavent to this banana we never sell because this is Kannan's favourite"My husband told him "Thrirumeni, even I want to offer Kadalipazhyam to Kannan, since morning i am searching in the shops

for a Kadlipazhyam, but I coud't see a good Kadalipazhayam any where. Thirumeni told my husband "go and get it, get it fast there are lots of kadali pazhyams in the shops, go and get it."My husband asked Thirumeni, once if I go out side the temple how can i enter the temple again with out standing in the queue as the security person will not allow me to enter the temple again.Thirumeni told "Who is going to block you? Nobody will block you!!! go and get it, I will wait here for you. Come fast because the Srikoovil will be closing very soon. come fast.My husband went running outside to the shop, he couldn't believe his eyes, he saw one big bunch of Kadalipazhayam hanging over there, he immediately bought that, and he rushed inside the temple looking for that same Thirumeni, but he couldn't find him any where.. that time he saw somebody asking the security person to allow them to go inside through that gate. No, I will not

allow anybody to go through this gate, said the security. He was very strict. My husband was watching everything and standing nearby,After some time the same security person aked my husband why are you standing here? My husband told him i just want to go in side to offer this kadalipazhyam, He just looked at him and smiled to my husband,then immediately he droped the rope and went away with out telling anything but with a full smile, my husband, without missing this chance, went insidenear to the Sreekoovil, there he saw a brahmin standing nearby.so my husband told him, "Could you please keep this kadalipazhyam on the Nada. The great Brahmin told him ,Why should I? You may please come forward and you yourself offer the Kadlipayazham to Your Kannan. Please come. Dear Deovottes, when he reached there, the sreekovil Nada was fully opened and was about to close, at that time there were only two person standing in front of Kannan, one was the

great Brahmin and the other one was my husband. My husband immediately understood, that kannan wants only kadali pazhyam not our money or Gold coins. My husband, with tears in his eyes placed kadali pazhyam in front of kannan. That time he saw one smile on kannan's face. Till now,he cannot explain this great experience without tears in his eyes.Krishna Guruvayoorappa, please shower your grace and blessings on all the devotees. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare .........with prayersManju AmbadyGet rid of Add-Ons in your email ID get yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com. Sign up now! http://in.promos. / address