IndiaDivine.org

Some of my experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I have been a member of this group for past 2 years or more, but was never been able to activitely participate in any of the activities.

For the past few days some of us where sharing experiences, so I thought I will also share my experiences.

Incident 1: This happened somewhere in the year 1999, I was a bachelor and used to manage to visit Guruvayoor every year and was working in Mumbai. At time, Netravati express was introduced and used to go at 11:00 PM, but it had changed it to 11:00 AM. Even after booking the tickets, I did not see that, I had planned to go to the station only in the evening.

Suddenly, just one day before I was supposed to leave, I was praying and suddenly the ticket came into my mind. I just took off and looked at the ticket and noticed the change of timings, else I would had surely missed the opportunity to go to Guruvayoor.

Incident 2: It happened in the year 2000 or 2001, when I decided that I will spend 2 full days in Guruvayoor and recite the whole Narayaneeyam. After I had completed the Nirmalya Darshan, I decided to perform Angapradakshina, but I had the Narayaneeyam book in my hand. I was standing in front of the flag staff thinking about where to place the book, suddenly a man approached me and asked me if I wanted to do Angapradakshinam and he will hold the book for me. That man helped me in doing Angapradakshinam and I had paid him 5 rupees. And the man disappeared after that, before I realised what was happening. There is surely some magic there.

Now I am married and have a daughter and a son, though I keep travelling with my family either India or overseas, somehow, both my children had thier annaprasanam done at Guruvayoor.

Narayanayati Samarpayami.

Vikram

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas ,

Guruvayoor Temple is "Bhoolokavaikuntam" . Bhagavan makes Himself available to the pure Bhakta . Any one having firm faith in Him , can experience Bhagavan through direct or indirect "Nimithams" ( divine symptoms) . Unfortunately , many people get confused with complex philosophies and fail to fix their minds at Shree Guruvayoorappan the personifification of Parabrahman . Such people fail to grasp the true message of "Narayneeyam " . As such , it is very nice to hear people like you who have firm faith in Guruvayoorappan and experienced Him through "Nimithams" .

May Guruvayoorappan continue to bless you with pure Bhakti !!!!

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya

guruvayur , R Vikram Chandramouli <rvikramc wrote:>> Hare Krishna,> > I have been a member of this group for past 2 years or more, but was never been able to activitely participate in any of the activities. > > For the past few days some of us where sharing experiences, so I thought I will also share my experiences.> > Incident 1: This happened somewhere in the year 1999, I was a bachelor and used to manage to visit Guruvayoor every year and was working in Mumbai. At time, Netravati express was introduced and used to go at 11:00 PM, but it had changed it to 11:00 AM. Even after booking the tickets, I did not see that, I had planned to go to the station only in the evening.> Suddenly, just one day before I was supposed to leave, I was praying and suddenly the ticket came into my mind. I just took off and looked at the ticket and noticed the change of timings, else I would had surely missed the opportunity to go to Guruvayoor.> > Incident 2: It happened in the year 2000 or 2001, when I decided that I will spend 2 full days in Guruvayoor and recite the whole Narayaneeyam. After I had completed the Nirmalya Darshan, I decided to perform Angapradakshina, but I had the Narayaneeyam book in my hand. I was standing in front of the flag staff thinking about where to place the book, suddenly a man approached me and asked me if I wanted to do Angapradakshinam and he will hold the book for me. That man helped me in doing Angapradakshinam and I had paid him 5 rupees. And the man disappeared after that, before I realised what was happening. There is surely some magic there.> > Now I am married and have a daughter and a son, though I keep travelling with my family either India or overseas, somehow, both my children had thier annaprasanam done at Guruvayoor.> > Narayanayati Samarpayami.> Vikram> >

Dear krishnadayaji,

It is so true!.Indeed We can appreciate that these nimtihams are teuly coming from our

Guruvayurappan and the devotees who experiance it are truly blessed.He is known to show thiese in several different ways. HE proclaimed to Melpattur that HE lovves Poonthaanam's bhakthi more than the vibhakthi of Melpattur

Om Namo narayanaya

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Sun, 1/25/09, krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

krishnadaya <krishnadaya[Guruvayur] Re: Some of my experiencesguruvayur Date: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 3:19 AM

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas ,

Guruvayoor Temple is "Bhoolokavaikuntam" . Bhagavan makes Himself available to the pure Bhakta . Any one having firm faith in Him , can experience Bhagavan through direct or indirect "Nimithams" ( divine symptoms) . Unfortunately , many people get confused with complex philosophies and fail to fix their minds at Shree Guruvayoorappan the personifification of Parabrahman . Such people fail to grasp the true message of "Narayneeyam " . As such , it is very nice to hear people like you who have firm faith in Guruvayoorappan and experienced Him through "Nimithams" .

May Guruvayoorappan continue to bless you with pure Bhakti !!!!

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya

guruvayur@grou ps.com, R Vikram Chandramouli <rvikramc wrote:>> Hare Krishna,> > I have been a member of this group for past 2 years or more, but was never been able to activitely participate in any of the activities. > > For the past few days some of us where sharing experiences, so I thought I will also share my experiences.> > Incident 1: This happened somewhere in the year 1999, I was a bachelor and used to manage to visit Guruvayoor every year and was working in Mumbai. At time, Netravati express was introduced and used to go at 11:00 PM, but it had changed it to 11:00 AM. Even after booking the tickets, I did not see that, I had planned to go to the station only in the evening.> Suddenly, just one day before I was supposed to leave, I was praying and suddenly the ticket came into my mind. I just took off and looked at the ticket and

noticed the change of timings, else I would had surely missed the opportunity to go to Guruvayoor.> > Incident 2: It happened in the year 2000 or 2001, when I decided that I will spend 2 full days in Guruvayoor and recite the whole Narayaneeyam. After I had completed the Nirmalya Darshan, I decided to perform Angapradakshina, but I had the Narayaneeyam book in my hand. I was standing in front of the flag staff thinking about where to place the book, suddenly a man approached me and asked me if I wanted to do Angapradakshinam and he will hold the book for me. That man helped me in doing Angapradakshinam and I had paid him 5 rupees. And the man disappeared after that, before I realised what was happening. There is surely some magic there.> > Now I am married and have a daughter and a son, though I keep travelling with my family either India or overseas, somehow, both my children had thier annaprasanam done at

Guruvayoor.> > Narayanayati Samarpayami.> Vikram> >