IndiaDivine.org

my visit to Guruvayur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all,After getting transferred to my native Hyderabad, I had been to Bangalore for project related work in Jan 1st week. Initially i had no plans to visit Guruvayur due to heavy rush of Ayyappa devotees in the period of Makara Sankranti. But it was one Friday, I was awake whole night browsing internet for Guruvayurappan articles. Then I decided at 5am that I'll visit Him. Then immediately I started at 6am, had break journey Blore-Salem-Coimbatore-Trichur-Guruvayur. It was around 8pm when I reached there. The place was very heavily crowded because of Ayyappa devotees. I doubted that whether I could get any room at all. Luckily I got one, that too very near to the temple.I immediately rushed to temple at 8.40pm fearing that the temple would have been closed by that time. But it was still open, the Bhooloka Vaikuntam.There was very big queue

outside. To my surprise that queue was cleared quickly and I had His darshan in just 10min. Cant express my feelings in words here. Later there was elephant procession and temple was beautifully adored with lit lamps. Also I watched Krishnattam which I was very much longing to watch since my last 2 trips.Next day I had to wait for 3hours to get His darshan. I know it was all His Leela. Love Him a lot. Later I visited Shiva temple and in the evening, I started back to Bangalore. Now I returned to Hyderabad. "Hence I was asking for Sri Guruvayurappan temple in and around Hyd. Thanks to all those who replied.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

He takes the Bhakthas from their places and leave them back safely.This is is not for praising Him.What qualifications do I have for doing that. ?It is my (Anubhavam)Experience.over so many years.Hantha Bhagyam Jananam!Murali Krishna <emanimuraliguruvayur <guruvayur >Tuesday, January 27, 2009

9:04:46 AM[Guruvayur] my visit to Guruvayur

Hello all,After getting transferred to my native Hyderabad, I had been to Bangalore for project related work in Jan 1st week. Initially i had no plans to visit Guruvayur due to heavy rush of Ayyappa devotees in the period of Makara Sankranti. But it was one Friday, I was awake whole night browsing internet for Guruvayurappan articles. Then I decided at 5am that I'll visit Him. Then immediately I started at 6am, had break journey Blore-Salem- Coimbatore- Trichur-Guruvayu r. It was around 8pm when I reached there. The place was very heavily crowded because of Ayyappa devotees. I doubted that whether I could get any room at all. Luckily I got one, that

too very near to the temple.I immediately rushed to temple at 8.40pm fearing that the temple would have been closed by that time. But it was still open, the Bhooloka Vaikuntam.There was very big queue

outside. To my surprise that queue was cleared quickly and I had His darshan in just 10min. Cant express my feelings in words here. Later there was elephant procession and temple was beautifully adored with lit lamps. Also I watched Krishnattam which I was very much longing to watch since my last 2 trips.Next day I had to wait for 3hours to get His darshan. I know it was all His Leela. Love Him a lot. Later I visited Shiva temple and in the evening, I started back to Bangalore. Now I returned to Hyderabad. "Hence I was asking for Sri Guruvayurappan temple in and around Hyd. Thanks to all those who replied.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!