IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all, I have been a passive member of this group for about a year and have been enjoying all the write-ups. There is an inspiring book titled "scientist's search for truth"Its an autobiography - and a fascinting spiritual journey of this indian scientist living in U.S.A

How he eventually renounces his all and moves to the Himalayas. There immersed in meditation he transcends the material domain and Realises the Self. This realised Yogi now leads a simple ascetic life in a village called Anusoni in Tamilnadu.Last year during my usual B'lore visit I tried to meet with him. But it being the day after MahaSivarathri whence the yogi had spent the night in namajapam he wes too tired to give me an interview.I believe he is 80 now.I plan to visit him this march.He is available for spiritual guidance.If any of you is interested in meeting with him you can obtain info by googling Hamsa Ashramam or swami Virajeshwara. Thanks Pankajam Sriram