IndiaDivine.org

Personal help request in London - UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends and respected Elders

I need a personal help.With the blessing of Guruvayurappan at last my sister got

an offer letter form London. She is ready to accept and work there but we don't

know what are all things to be checked before going. If any body in our group is

from London, I request to help us confirming the job offer and it is original.

Please email me at saanthipapli and I will send you the details of

the hotel and my sister.

Sorry i know i should not as these type of  personal request but i don't know

what else to do.

Thanking you in advance

Dear all,There are many bogus appointment offers. Please send their email id as seen in the offer letter, the company name and the name of the position. Do they ask you to send any money for visa processing?If you furnish the details I will try to clarify.I am in India only . But I have been sending students abroad and do visa counseling.with regards,Gopalakrishnan--- On Sun, 2/1/09, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote:Saanthipapli <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] Personal help request in London - UK"guruvayurappan-GROUP" <guruvayur >Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:28 AM

I need a personal help.With the blessing of Guruvayurappan at last my sister got an offer letter form London. She is ready to accept and work there but we don't know what are all things to be checked before going. If any body in our group is from London, I request to help us confirming the job offer and it is original.

Please email me at saanthipapli@ .co. in and I will send you the details of the hotel and my sister.

Sorry i know i should not as these type of personal request but i don't know what else to do.

Thanking you in advance

Dear sir, Pranamams!Please visit this link: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/It's an online community of ladies living or working outside India... There are many tips for going abroad......I'll be happy If it is of any help to you..All the bestwith warm regardsPraveen--- On Sat, 1/31/09, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote:Saanthipapli <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] Personal help request in London - UK"guruvayurappan-GROUP" <guruvayur >Saturday, January 31, 2009, 7:58 PM

I need a personal help.With the blessing of Guruvayurappan at last my sister got an offer letter form London. She is ready to accept and work there but we don't know what are all things to be checked before going. If any body in our group is from London, I request to help us confirming the job offer and it is original.

Please email me at saanthipapli@ .co. in and I will send you the details of the hotel and my sister.

Sorry i know i should not as these type of personal request but i don't know what else to do.

Thanking you in advance

Hari om They have not asked any money so far i am attaching their letter head top portion it contain name address & e mail pls help me --- On Sun, 1/2/09, gopalakrishnan kesavanbhattathiri <gkekm7 wrote:gopalakrishnan kesavanbhattathiri <gkekm7Re: [Guruvayur] Personal help request in London - UKguruvayur Date: Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 6:28 PM

Dear all,There are many bogus appointment offers. Please send their email id as seen in the offer letter, the company name and the name of the position. Do they ask you to send any money for visa processing?If you furnish the details I will try to clarify.I am in India only . But I have been sending students abroad and do visa counseling.with regards,Gopalakrishnan--- On Sun, 2/1/09, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli@ .co. in> wrote:Saanthipapli <saanthipapli@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Personal help request

in London - UK"guruvayurappan- GROUP" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:28 AM

Thanking you in advance

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.