IndiaDivine.org

MORE CONCENTRATION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Gurudevs,

For getting more concentration in my work can you give me some suggesions?

With pranamam

JAYASANKAR

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Pranamams Jayshankarji,To say it is easy but difficult. My humble suggestion is that, keep everything out or your mind and think of only work and colleagues during work.This is how it should be worked out:When you drink water, concentrate only on the gulping sound.When you sit idle, keep concentrating on air circulation or any sacred name.When you drink tea, concentrate on the taste of tea.When you bath, concentrate only on the parts where you pour water and apply soap.When you eat, make sure whether you chew them completely.When you leave the house, leave the thoughts related to house there only.When you travel, if by bus, try to close your eyes and keep chant mantra or follow air circulation. If you drive yourself, concentrate on road and drive slow. While drive singing loudly is a good practice.When you work,

concentrate on the work you doing. If the concentration shatters, get up and roam around for a while, drink some water, go out and watch what's happening outside and come back.Leave official matters behind when you leave office. No matter how serious work you are engaged with, don't think about it when you are at home at all.Also, on the way to home you can purchase vegetables or something to divert your thoughts.Whenever you think you are out of concentration, start singing your favorite song or whistle or remember jokes.... they all need good amount of concentration.Most important is that, don't let the upper teeth and lower teeth touch together. Keep jaw loose. Breath easy.Wish you all the best. :-)With regardsPraveen--- On Sun, 2/1/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat[Guruvayur] MORE CONCENTRATION"guruvayur group guruvayur group" <guruvayur >Sunday, February 1, 2009, 8:50 AM

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Gurudevs,

With pranamam

JAYASANKAR

Dear praveen nambiarji,

Thanks for your good suggestions. I will try my best

KRISHNA...GURUVAYURAPPA..

With pranamam

JAYASANKAR

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] MORE CONCENTRATIONguruvayur Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 12:11 PM

Pranamams Jayshankarji,To say it is easy but difficult. My humble suggestion is that, keep everything out or your mind and think of only work and colleagues during work.This is how it should be worked out:When you drink water, concentrate only on the gulping sound.When you sit idle, keep concentrating on air circulation or any sacred name.When you drink tea, concentrate on the taste of tea.When you bath, concentrate only on the parts where you pour water and apply soap.When you eat, make sure whether you chew them completely.When you leave the house, leave the thoughts related to house there only.When you travel, if by bus, try to close your eyes and keep chant mantra or follow air circulation. If you drive yourself, concentrate on road and drive slow. While drive singing loudly is a good practice.When you work, concentrate on the work you doing. If the concentration shatters, get up and roam

around for a while, drink some water, go out and watch what's happening outside and come back.Leave official matters behind when you leave office. No matter how serious work you are engaged with, don't think about it when you are at home at all.Also, on the way to home you can purchase vegetables or something to divert your thoughts.Whenever you think you are out of concentration, start singing your favorite song or whistle or remember jokes.... they all need good amount of concentration.Most important is that, don't let the upper teeth and lower teeth touch together. Keep jaw loose. Breath easy.Wish you all the best. :-)With regardsPraveen--- On Sun, 2/1/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] MORE CONCENTRATION"guruvayur group guruvayur group" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, February 1, 2009, 8:50 AM

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Gurudevs,

With pranamam

JAYASANKAR

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.