IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Pearls from Gargabhagavatham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Garga muni was the fortunate person to come to Gokulam and perform the naamakaranam or naming ceremony for Lord and His brother. He very appropriately named Him Krishna and His brother as Balarama. I should say Rama because later because of his balam or strength, everybody started calling him Balarama. In addition to this satkarma, he did one more significant thing. He wrote Garga Bhagavatham. it is filled with Bhakthirasa. In his Bhagavatham, Krishna's abode is Golokam which is above Vaikundhalokam and there Radha and Krishna, the eternal couple live radiating love, peace and harmony. I was really delighted to read some comparisons given and I would like to share those with all of you.

Following is the gist of what I read:

1. If you want to think of Krishna in the form of Siva performing the Thaandava Nruttham, then imagine Radha as Siva (Parvathi is also called Siva) who is witnessing the Mhaathaandava nruttham.

2. If you see Him as Vishnu, Radha is Vaishnavi .

3. If you see Him as Varaaha Murthy, please see Radha as Vasudha or Bhumidevi sitting on His nose.

4. When our Krishna is Kapila, Radha is Siddhi.

5. When Lord comes as Datthaathreyan, Radha Rani is Jnaanam.

6. When He takes the form of King Prithu, see Radha as Archis.

7. When he is Vyaasabhagavan, Radha Rani is Vedantha.

8. When Mukunda is Aayurvedaacharya Dhanvanthara Murthy, Radha Rani becomes the divine medicine Amruthu.

9. When He shines as Sri Rama, the lamp of Raghuvamsam, then Radha Rani is Janakanandini Sita Devi.

10. When Hari becomes Chandran, Radha Rani becomes the cool moonlight illuminating the whole world.

11. When Krishna shines as the ever glowing Sun, Radha cannot be anything other than Sunlight.

12. When Krishna becomes the Kshirasagaram or ocean of milk, Radha becomes the pure white waves of the ocean.

13. When He is Jaganmayan, She is Jaganmayi.

14. When Krishna is Brahman, Radha is Brahmamayi

15. In Dwaparayuga, When Lord is Vaasudeva, the son of Vasudeva and Devaki, She is with Him as Radha Rani, who is Vrushabhanu's daughter.

16. When you realize that everybody including you are Krishna Himself, then you are a jeevanmukthan like Sukadevji and Maharaja Janaka! (As devotee Viswanathji told before, then you see everybody as Radha because there is only one Krishna and address others ad Radhe Radhe! I did not read about this.)

Vaasudevaa: sarvam ithi.

Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Savitriji,

Excellent narration. How cute the comparisons are. May Guruvayoorappan bless you.

I look forward to your postings.

I am not able to go to any temples here, but reading the mails in this group gives a warm feeling in the mind like the feeling you get on visiting temple. I consider myself blessed to be a part of this group which has lots of jnanis, through whose satsang, ajnanis like me can breath a little bit of jnanam. Thank you very much.

Jai Sree Krishna

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Pearls from GargabhagavathamWednesday, February 4, 2009, 12:57 PM

Dear all,

Garga muni was the fortunate person to come to Gokulam and perform the naamakaranam or naming ceremony for Lord and His brother. He very appropriately named Him Krishna and His brother as Balarama. I should say Rama because later because of his balam or strength, everybody started calling him Balarama. In addition to this satkarma, he did one more significant thing. He wrote Garga Bhagavatham. it is filled with Bhakthirasa. In his Bhagavatham, Krishna's abode is Golokam which is above Vaikundhalokam and there Radha and Krishna, the eternal couple live radiating love, peace and harmony. I was really delighted to read some comparisons given and I would like to share those with all of you.

Following is the gist of what I read:

1. If you want to think of Krishna in the form of Siva performing the Thaandava Nruttham, then imagine Radha as Siva (Parvathi is also called Siva) who is witnessing the Mhaathaandava nruttham.

2. If you see Him as Vishnu, Radha is Vaishnavi .

3. If you see Him as Varaaha Murthy, please see Radha as Vasudha or Bhumidevi sitting on His nose.

4. When our Krishna is Kapila, Radha is Siddhi.

5. When Lord comes as Datthaathreyan, Radha Rani is Jnaanam.

6. When He takes the form of King Prithu, see Radha as Archis.

7. When he is Vyaasabhagavan, Radha Rani is Vedantha.

8. When Mukunda is Aayurvedaacharya Dhanvanthara Murthy, Radha Rani becomes the divine medicine Amruthu.

9. When He shines as Sri Rama, the lamp of Raghuvamsam, then Radha Rani is Janakanandini Sita Devi.

10. When Hari becomes Chandran, Radha Rani becomes the cool moonlight illuminating the whole world.

11. When Krishna shines as the ever glowing Sun, Radha cannot be anything other than Sunlight.

12. When Krishna becomes the Kshirasagaram or ocean of milk, Radha becomes the pure white waves of the ocean.

13. When He is Jaganmayan, She is Jaganmayi.

14. When Krishna is Brahman, Radha is Brahmamayi

15. In Dwaparayuga, When Lord is Vaasudeva, the son of Vasudeva and Devaki, She is with Him as Radha Rani, who is Vrushabhanu's daughter.

16. When you realize that everybody including you are Krishna Himself, then you are a jeevanmukthan like Sukadevji and Maharaja Janaka! (As devotee Viswanathji told before, then you see everybody as Radha because there is only one Krishna and address others ad Radhe Radhe! I did not read about this.)

Vaasudevaa: sarvam ithi.

Sreekrishnaarpanama sthu

Regards and prayers

Savitri