IndiaDivine.org

Prayer request to Kannan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranamams to all,

A silent member and a regular reader of this devottees group,

I am kindly requesting all our gurudevs to pray to our kannan for selecting my wife in the interview which conducts by Saudi delegate on 6-Feb tomorrow for the post of Nurse to work in KSA. she had attended many interviews before, but unfortunately the demands were not acceptable by them even passed the interview and tests. This is almost near to my place and I pray our kannan to give us chance to live together with our kids. I believe always that our group members giving me strength and blessings to lead our paths forward by the presence of kannan.

With thanks and prayers

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Ashok Kumar (KSA)

Thank you rekhaji, shanthiji and all our groupe members,

The first step has been completed with successful by the grace of our Kannan. still there are some more steps have to overcome. I believe with all our groups pray it can be done without any problems.

Thank you very much and all our crew members for the special prayer done for me.

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Ashok kumar B

Shanthi <saanthipapliashokkuttitharayilSent: Saturday, February 7, 2009 2:52:45 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Prayer request to Kannan

hope our kannan heard our prayerShanthi--- On Thu, 5/2/09, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil[Guruvayur] Prayer request to Kannanguruvayur Date: Thursday, 5 February, 2009, 11:18 AM

Pranamams to all,

I am kindly requesting all our gurudevs to pray to our kannan for selecting my wife in the interview which conducts by Saudi delegate on 6-Feb tomorrow for the post of Nurse to work in KSA. she had attended many interviews before, but unfortunately the demands were not acceptable by them even passed the interview and tests. This is almost near to my place and I pray our kannan to give us chance to live together with our kids. I believe always that our group members giving me strength and blessings to lead our paths forward by the presence of kannan.

With thanks and prayers

Ashok Kumar (KSA)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Thank you to our dearest and sweetest Kannan.Krishna Hare Jaya!--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayilRe: [Guruvayur] Prayer request to Kannanguruvayur Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 9:43 PM

Thank you rekhaji, shanthiji and all our groupe members,

The first step has been completed with successful by the grace of our Kannan. still there are some more steps have to overcome. I believe with all our groups pray it can be done without any problems.

Thank you very much and all our crew members for the special prayer done for me.

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Ashok kumar B

Shanthi <saanthipapli@ .co. in>ashokkuttitharayil@ Saturday, February 7, 2009 2:52:45 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Prayer request to Kannan

hope our kannan heard our prayerShanthi--- On Thu, 5/2/09, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >[Guruvayur] Prayer request to Kannanguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 5 February, 2009, 11:18 AM

Pranamams to all,

With thanks and prayers

Ashok Kumar (KSA)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.