IndiaDivine.org

Attn: how to pray in times of difficulties.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana!

Dear Harish

I hope my 2 cents of advice can help you. From my personal experience, what i can say is, when things start going bad,

just relax and trust Guruvayurappan completely. That's what he wants. He want's you to trust him 100%, not 99.999%.

He wants you to trust him like Prahaladan did. Resign working for human beings. Ask him to be your Manger, President

and Director of your life, and give him complete control. Just trust him, even if things start getting worse. I know it's not easy

but you have to love and have complete faith in him. I mean 100%. If you tell him your problem and ask for a solution. Ask

for a solution that is according to his will, not yours. Don't tell him how you want it fixed. Just tell him to solve the problem

in such a way that it is good for all concerned. When you ask for a job don't be selfish and ask for a job, just for you. Pray for

all the people that are without jobs. Always remember when you ask for something also ask for other people in similar

situations. Once you ask for something, from one Deity, do not, please DO NOT, repeat it again and again. Once is enough.

That's where the trust factor comes in. Also please do not go to every temple or every other Deity to ask for the same thing.

What's the message that you are sending out? Let's say that you ask Lord Guruvayoorappan for something, and you also

ask for the same thing to the other Deity's. You are telling Lord Guruvayoorappan (indirectly) that you don't trust him.

By all means go to the other temples and worship other Deity's, just go and pray.

One method that I use is - I actually write a letter (with a date) to Lord Guruvayoorappan, and keep it in a special box

(kept aside for all my petitions etc.) or envelop addressed to the Lord and keep it in front or back of the Lord's picture.

Then I forget about it (now its his problem) as I know that he will resolve it in HIS MANNER AND HIS TIMING, NOT

MY TIMING and DEFINITELY NOT IN MY MANNER. After making your petition, thank him, like you have already

received it. Once in a while check the box and remove the letters that have been fulfilled and thank him again.

Also its a very good practice to thank him for his protection for you and your family and also for everything that you have

received during that day, every night just before going to sleep. Also when you wake up in the morning look at his picture

and thank him for the beautiful day ahead of you and tell him that whatever you do in thoughts, words or deeds, you dedicate

that to him.

Once when I had very severe financial problems, I went to Guruvayoor and put my letter in the Hundi along with some money

for the remedies. After some time my problems were resolved completely.

Do you know what boon was asked by Kunti Devi? She asked that she always have problems -- that way, she'll remember

Lord Krishna always.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL TO RECITE NARAYANA AT LEAST FOR 15 MINUTES DAILY AT DAWN AND DUSK WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IF POSSIBLE IF NOT ALONE. DEDICATE TIME FOR HIM AND THINK OF HIM ALL THE TIME AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS. THAT'S HIS PROMISE.

I am also adding a copy of an e-mail sent by our dear devotee Savitriji on the 31st of Dec 2008. I hope it helps.

To whom it may concern

Happy New Year to You! Even though Hindu New Year does not coincide with the Gregorian New Year of January first, I understand that in this Kaliyuga people all over the world see January first as the New Year. So I have decided to join all of you in your celebration and want to wish all of you an year filled with blessings!

With the new year, there comes the inspiration to take new resolutions and organize your life as best as you can. I heard you were looking for a manager to manage your life and activities. If you are considering, I would like to apply for that job. I will introduce myself first and tell you how my qualifications make me the most qualified candidate.

My name is Vishnu. I have taken several partial incarnations and one full incarnation. Therefore I am known by several names. Varaha Murthy, Narasimha Murthy, Vamana, Sri Rama, Balarama, Parasurama, Sri Krishna are a few of those names. Sri Krishna being the poorna or full Avatara is the most popular name.

I am the first manager of Gods and human beings. From my navel, your creator Brahma was born and then from Brahma, Siva, Sanaka brothers, Narada, Prajapathis, your great, great, great ....grandfather and grandmother Manu and Shatharupa were created. I know how humanity works and what is best for them. If you hire me I will be like having the manufacturer as your personal mechanic.

Lot of people just live the life with out managing it properly and when it becomes out of control, they look for an efficient manager. Often their yearning to hire the manager is not strong enough and they slip back into the chaos of life. But in my experience I have seen that a good number of people seriously look for a manager just around the New Year to organize their life. So I am sending this job application for your manager's position at this time. Hope you are earnestly looking for one and the advertisement I saw on your mind is serious. It is important that your desire to have some efficient and well meaning manager to guide you in your life is intense.

Do not worry about my salary. It is paid by many many of my clients (or better called devotees). What I need from you is to trust me after hiring me and if you find that your life is managed well, then spread the word about me so that others can get my help. The good thing is that I can manage the lives of any number of people simultaneously.

One more promise I need from you. Give me the right to change and fix your life so that you can learn and stay close to me. I may have to make major changes and revisions. I need your permission to execute the new ideas and in turn I will give you strength, peace of mind and optimism. You can let me know your problems, I will find the best solution. But do not interfere too much and do not resist changes. Please trust me completely and cooperate with me. If you do that , I will take care of you. This is a promise I will never break and let me assure you that my client or devotee is dear to me than anybody. There is nothing more important to me than taking care of you.

Yours Sincerely,Krishna

Please see my short resume below:

Address

KrishnaSarvavyaapiDevotee's mind, Aum 108Phone: Aum Namo Narayanaya

My work experience is beginingless and endless

Strength:

All Powerful. From me the world is created, I sustain it and during dissolution the world merges in me. This goes on and on endlessly.

Qualification and training

Sarvanjan, Master of all trades

References found in Vedas, Upanishads and all scriptures. For easy reference please refer to the following stories of Bhagavatham or Naaraayaneeyam and you can see my different qualities.

Affection - Yasoda, Gopis, Gopas

Love- Radha Rani

Friendship- Arjuna

Love for devotees or clients- Prahalada, Dhruva, Sudama, Amabarisha, Draupadi etc. etc.

Humility- Paarthasarathy

Dharmam- How I killed adharmis like Putana, Kamsa, Jarasandha etc.etc. to establish dharmam and protect the devotees.

Forgiveness- Satraajit, Brigu Mharshi etc.

Mercy- Gajendra

Availability:

I am willing and ready to take over your life right now. As soon as you call me I will be there and when you give the permission to take over I will start my job. Also I will introduce you to many like you who are my clients and make opportunities to meet them often, which is called "satsangam".

I can assure you that If you hire me as your manager, you will be blessed.

Remuneration:As I told you, my salary is paid by the devotees and I do not need anything from you except your total commitment initially and on a daily basis. Incorporate me in your daily life. It can be done in many ways and once you hire me we will work out the best way for you and me. For each individual it will be different. So please do not compare, I will be with you to choose the right path and direction. Let me assure you again and again that I will take care of your Yogakshemam and I am Bhakthaparaadheenan.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Premchandran Chowath