IndiaDivine.org

request for prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna to dear devotees

Some months before is have written to group about that I am liking a person and I went to marry him, and some for the group devotees asked me to inform to our parents, so asked we have done it but his mama accepted me but my mama is ready for it as he is not malayalee . and now only unni change my mama’s thinking.

I request all dear devotees of unni , to pray for me.

Jai sree Krishna…

Soumya

Dear Soumyaji, Our prayers are with you.May He guide you in thoughts and feelings towards a good, happy and peaceful married life.May Krishna's blessings be with you forever.Krishna Hare Jaya!rekha--- On Wed, 2/11/09, soumya nair

<soumya_nair2 wrote:soumya nair <soumya_nair2[Guruvayur] request for prayerguruvayur Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 1:47 PM

Hare Krishna to dear devotees

Some months before is have written to group about that I am liking a person and I went to marry him, and some for the group devotees asked me to inform to our parents, so asked we have done it but his mama accepted me but my mama is ready for it as he is not malayalee . and now only unni change my mama’s thinking.

I request all dear devotees of unni , to pray for me.

Jai sree Krishna…

Soumya

There are several sites which carry devotional music. You download them or listen to them.

www.hummaa.com, www.in.com, www.cooltoad.com are a few of them.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Fri, 13/2/09, Ramachandran Thekkedath <ram_athul wrote:

Ramachandran Thekkedath <ram_athulRe: [Guruvayur] request for prayerguruvayur Date: Friday, 13 February, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Devotees,

Please spare some devotional songs (MP3)

Snehapurvam, Ramachandran T V

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.