Narayeenam in English

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees

I have the english translation of Narayaneeyam in word format. I can send it

to you by e-mail.

Om namo narayanaya

Prem Chowath

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:24:08 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakam

Om Namo Narayanaya

The link presented by Shrimathi Savithri Puram and also by Geetha in a separate mail lead us to the Narayaneeyam web site that is hosted by Shri A Sanatkumar and Lalita Sanatkumar. Each sloka is recited by Sanatkumar's mother Shrimathi Seethalakshmi Ramaswamy in her beautiful voice and the meaning of each sloka in abridged form follow each sloka. I have only my sincere appreciation for them.

In order to grasp the full meaning of each sloka and each word in the sloka, one will have to have the book SRIMANNARAYANEEYAM (in 3 Volumes) published by Bhaktha Ranjini Trust, operated by our own Shri KVG, (K.V.Gopalakrishna Sharma) from Balgalore (Bangaluru). Unfortunately the first edition is sold out and he is contemplating with various sources to have the 2nd edition being printed/published soon (unfortunately with limited number of copies). I am an ardent disciple and advocate this book is preserved in "AKSHARAM" ( in letters - and also meaning = that cannot be destroyed) for the generations to come. The website on the computer currently we use is good but the same may not be alive as the computer generation changes very often. Besides we all know that the "virus" destroys the whole computers and its system that we all are familiar with. So I humbly request all to support our

KVG in his effort for the 2nd edition of this great book that contain slokas in Sanskrit in Devanagari script, supported with English transliteration, the Anvaya (prose order) in Sanskrit, with word for word meaning is explained in English with additional narration/informati on/stories to support each Sloka. Since many of us are not well versed in Sanskrit, this book will also help us to learn Sanskrit to certain extent is my own experience.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 11, 2009 9:06:05 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakam

Thank you Savithriji, for showing this useful site. I was also having the same thoughts in my mind as Vikramji for not able to understand the meaning of Narayaneeyam completely.

Thanks again,

Sangeetha--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakamguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 8:45 AM

Dear Vikramji,

Try this site with the slokam and meaninh in English. Navigations options helps to choose any chapter.

http://sanskritdocu ments.org/ sites/completena rayaneeyam/ sansMainIndex. htm

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Vikram Rajan <vikramrajan@ > wrote:

To All

I saw the files there but they do not have the meanings of each slokha after the Slokha is read. I beg and fall on the feet of Sri Krishna to please help me I am not able to get the files. Dear Devotees please I beg you to help me. I have been requesting for almost 1 month and I am not able to find it myself in Dubai.

MP3 files of Narayaneyam where each slokha is explained after the slokha is told.

With Love and Regards

Vikram Rajan

Sri Krishna's servant

Hi,

Can you please send that word format of Narayeenyam to me.

Shaju P.Unni

+971 50 4268283

prem chowath <chowath999guruvayur Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:48:09 AM[Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam in English

Dear Devotees

I have the english translation of Narayaneeyam in word format. I can send it

to you by e-mail.

Om namo narayanaya

Prem Chowath

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 11, 2009 12:24:08 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakam

Om Namo Narayanaya

The link presented by Shrimathi Savithri Puram and also by Geetha in a separate mail lead us to the Narayaneeyam web site that is hosted by Shri A Sanatkumar and Lalita Sanatkumar. Each sloka is recited by Sanatkumar's mother Shrimathi Seethalakshmi Ramaswamy in her beautiful voice and the meaning of each sloka in abridged form follow each sloka. I have only my sincere appreciation for them.

In order to grasp the full meaning of each sloka and each word in the sloka, one will have to have the book SRIMANNARAYANEEYAM (in 3 Volumes) published by Bhaktha Ranjini Trust, operated by our own Shri KVG, (K.V.Gopalakrishna Sharma) from Balgalore (Bangaluru). Unfortunately the first edition is sold out and he is contemplating with various sources to have the 2nd edition being printed/published soon (unfortunately with limited number of copies). I am an ardent disciple and advocate this book is preserved in "AKSHARAM" ( in letters - and also meaning = that cannot be destroyed) for the generations to come. The website on the computer currently we use is good but the same may not be alive as the computer generation changes very often. Besides we all know that the "virus" destroys the whole computers and its system that we all are familiar with. So I humbly request all to support our

KVG in his effort for the 2nd edition of this great book that contain slokas in Sanskrit in Devanagari script, supported with English transliteration, the Anvaya (prose order) in Sanskrit, with word for word meaning is explained in English with additional narration/informati on/stories to support each Sloka. Since many of us are not well versed in Sanskrit, this book will also help us to learn Sanskrit to certain extent is my own experience.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 11, 2009 9:06:05 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakam

Thank you Savithriji, for showing this useful site. I was also having the same thoughts in my mind as Vikramji for not able to understand the meaning of Narayaneeyam completely.

Thanks again,

Sangeetha--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayeenam Dasakamguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 8:45 AM

Dear Vikramji,

Try this site with the slokam and meaninh in English. Navigations options helps to choose any chapter.

http://sanskritdocu ments.org/ sites/completena rayaneeyam/ sansMainIndex. htm

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Vikram Rajan <vikramrajan@ > wrote:

To All

I saw the files there but they do not have the meanings of each slokha after the Slokha is read. I beg and fall on the feet of Sri Krishna to please help me I am not able to get the files. Dear Devotees please I beg you to help me. I have been requesting for almost 1 month and I am not able to find it myself in Dubai.

MP3 files of Narayaneyam where each slokha is explained after the slokha is told.

With Love and Regards

Vikram Rajan

Sri Krishna's servant