IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham Published.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

Our group's monthly magazine Navaneetham has been published. We

apologize for a day of delay this month.

Please read our bhakthi filled Navaneetham and congratulate and thank

authors and spread the bhakthi.

Please send it to your family and friends and feel free to print out

and distribute to people without internet.

You can find the latest version at our blog,

http://navaneetam.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Our Latest Navaneetham though late by a day, is filled with "Bhakthi sandesam" specially the month of "Kumbham" which is filled with "Shiva RaathriPoonthaanam dinam", Guruvayoor Utsavam starting on March 7 and ending with Aaraattu on March 16 (Official website of Guruvayoor Devaswom failed to mention this - thanks to Sunil for providing and reminding these dates to all). In Malayalam the saying is "Kumbhathil mazha peythaal kuppayilum ponnu" meaning,"if it rains in Kumbha maasam even in the pile of garbage will filled with full of grains". This latest issue is full of "Bhakthi rain" and will infuse the same in all. I echo the words Geetha for a wonderful presentation with articles worth for reading and re-reading again and again for a long time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless Sunil (as editor) and his family for this offering without interruption. Delay of one day is worth waiting, and we all are fortunate to be part of

this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor group.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

kezhoor <kezhoorguruvayur Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:17:35 AM[Guruvayur] Re: Navaneetham Published.

Namaste dear GuruDevs,The Feb' 09 Navaneetham is full of bhakthi and beautiful. As always, I feel so fortunate to be in this group. The poems and articles are informative also. Actually I was looking for meaning in Malayalam for Hanuman Chalisa. Thank you, Balendu ji, for providing that so well. I am also thankful to the publishers, and all contributors. My pranaams to all.May Bhagavan Guruvaayoorappan bless everybody!With prayers and regards,Geethaguruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Dear GuruDevs,> > Our group's monthly magazine Navaneetham has been published. We> apologize for a day of delay this month.> > Please read our bhakthi filled Navaneetham and congratulate and

thank> authors and spread the bhakthi.> > Please send it to your family and friends and feel free to print out> and distribute to people without internet.> > You can find the latest version at our blog,> > http://navaneetam. blogspot. com/> > Please let me know if you have any questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>