IndiaDivine.org

The Great Narayaneeyam !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Krishnadaya,At the end of the first para, you may add "and Mukthu too",sothat it ends,Jnana,Bhakthi and Mukthi,that is Merger in Him back.Sri Guruvayurappan wanted an excuse to bless the people of Kali Yuga with Bhakthi and so made Sri Bhattadri to suffer from Rheumatic pain.Bhattadri nimitha mathram!Hantha Bhagyam Jananam! how else to describe?Viswanathankrishnadaya <krishnadayaguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:52:15 AM[Guruvayur] The Great Narayaneeyam !!!

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas ,

* Srimad Narayaneeyam* came in to existence, according to the divine plan of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan Himself . In this confused age of Kali-yugam , Bhagavan wanted to have in place a precise and easy * User Manual* for His Bhaktas . By reading and understanding *Narayaneeyam* , a bhakta can easily achieve both *Jnana* and *Bhakti * .

Narayaneeyam clears all our doubts o . It illustrates , the specific method to worship Sri Krishna as *Ishta-deva* . It clarifies why Sri Krishna is to be worshipped as Ishta-deva and not the other Deities . Also it tells us , why there are conflicts in various puranas . It concludes that , it ( Narayaneeyam) is the final authority. It might be due to this reason that another similar book has not come it to existence till now . Bhagavan does not want to have any confusion or duplication .

*Narayaneeyam* is the scriptural text for the day-to-day *Sadhana * . One should read the exact word-by-word translation of *Narayaneeyam* to grasp it's divine wisdom as it is . I recommend a compact Malayalam book by H & C Publi shing House Trichur , ( Malayalam translation by by Sri M.Gopalan Nair.M.A.) . It's price is just 40 Rs. I have gifted this book to many needy Bhaktas .

Om Namo Narayanaya!! !!

Krishnadaya

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------guruvayur@grou ps.com, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25@ ...> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > In the latest issue of Navaneetham , one of the personal experiences written by Smt .Swapna Pramod â¤" GOD IS GREAT â¤" really touched my heart .I too feel the same experience whenever I go for a Darshan to the Bhooloka Vaikundam . The Kesadi Pad Varnana of Narayaneeyam starting with Agre Pashyami is Concrete Solid in my heart and whenever I start reciting the lines Yogeendranam , I always feel tears filling in my eyes . Probably this could be due to the fact that Guruvayoorappan himself is closely associated with this great work right from the days Shri . Melpathur Bhattathirippad started writing it in front of the Great Lord .> > I have heard a lot of

stories while attending the discourses of Narayaneeyam in Guruvayoor temple.> > One of the Great Scholars narrated the following story â¤" Melpathur was puzzled to describe the appearance of Narasimham, since paintings of the Avatharam were quite rare in those days. He could not utter a single word about Narasimhavatharam and was plunged in deep thought . His helper â¤" who was writing the Slokas in Panayola â¤" Since Melpathur could not write in those days due to paralysis â¤" had fallen into a semi sleep after sittnig idle for a long time . At that time the Great Lord appeared in front of him in the form of the fierce Narasimham for a few minutes and the slokas describing what he had seen started flowing from his heart like a waterfall.> > Another story is that while writing the Geethopadesam , he put the entire Bhagawat geeta in a few lines and wondered why did the Bhagwan took such a long time to advise

Arjunan . The Bhagwan immediately responded from the Sri Kovil that Arujunan was just a warrier and not a scholar like the Bhattathiri and hence it has to be simplified and took such a long time to get Arjunan understand .> > Shri Melpathur Bhattathirippad was such a lucky soul that he could interact with Guruvayoorappan . It is a great loss to us that he could not contribute much to the Guruvayoorappan thereafter since he went to the state of Travancore to look for his bread and butter . In those days Scholars and Poets could survive only because of the sponsorship of the rulers .The likes of Kunjan Nambiar , Cherussery , Irayimman Thampi etc are examples of this fact. The Only exceptions to this were Bhakthakavi Poonthanam and Thunchathezhuthacha n who were sponsored none other than the Great Lord himself> > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket..

com>