IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranamangal Gopikrishnanji,Lord Guruvayoorappa blessed you and you are one of the blessed. It was definitely a wonderful experience.These are the leelas of our Lord Guruvayoorappan.Om Namo Narayanaya Jayashree--- On Wed, 2/25/09, gokri74 <gokri74 wrote:gokri74 <gokri74[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 6:26 PM

!!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !

Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during last weekend.

I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord

Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.

We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my

mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's

darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam

counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - one

more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get

the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking

that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple

only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to

spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then

also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,

they said its available only in the morning time. I became so

disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next

day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple

then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the

nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to

the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done

unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....

Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a

few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,

one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'

to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared it

with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was

over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then Devan

started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is

any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for

one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with

disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of the

thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw

that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!

As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and

started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,

Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What

happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me

a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had

given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!

I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so

surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of

other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni

appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of not

getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord's

presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna

Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

Pranaam!

Gopikrishnan.

OM NAMOM BAGHAVADE VASUDEVAYA..........

Dear gopi,

there is no words to explain his kindness...even he knows everyting what we do,and our mind everything ,you are soo lucky to experince kindess of our lord...,

pray...from deep heart without any hesitation.....

Where ever you are....he will keep us watching and will guide you as well as save you from any danger happens

May OUR GURUVAYOORAPPAN......GUIDES U ALL

Sreekumar menon

Dubai

Animated Letters--- On Thu, 26/2/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 1:35 AM

Hello Gopikrishnanji,

Indeed its His blessings only.He listens to our prayers.Blessed are you to experience these moments in His abode.

May Lord shower His blessings now and forever,

Sangeetha--- On Wed, 2/25/09, gokri74 <gokri74 > wrote:

gokri74 <gokri74 >[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 25, 2009, 1:26 PM

!!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during last weekend.I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced LordGuruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with mymother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord'sdarshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadamcounter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - onemore time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't getthe 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinkingthat I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the templeonly in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted tospend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Thenalso I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its

over,they said its available only in the morning time. I became sodisappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the nextday early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the templethen before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near thenama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying tothe Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have doneunknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were afew rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared itwith three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it wasover with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then Devanstarted doing rounds near the

'thidappally' to see whether there isany other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask forone!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back withdisappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of thethidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I sawthat he had some 'unni appams' in his hand! As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back andstarted calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. Whathappened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave mea ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle hadgiven it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was sosurprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group ofother children who

were playing around there and giving him 'unniappams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of notgetting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord'spresence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! KrishnaGuruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!Pranaam!Gopikrishnan.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Gopikrishnan ji,

tears stream down my eyes ,as i read this experience of yours!

You and family are indeed blessed to have received prasadam from the

divine hands of the Lord himself!

May He always be with all of us gracing us with such amazing experiences

when we cry out to Him from our hearts!

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Pranams to all,

girija.

guruvayur , " gokri74 " <gokri74 wrote:

>

> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!!!

> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during last

weekend.

>

> I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord

> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.

>

> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my

> mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's

> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam

> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - one

> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get

> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking

> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple

> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to

> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then

> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,

> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so

> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next

> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple

> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the

> nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to

> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done

> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....

>

> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a

> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,

> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'

> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared it

> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was

> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally'. Then Devan

> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is

> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for

> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with

> disappointment!... after some more time, one person came out of the

> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw

> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!

>

> As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and

> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,

> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What

> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me

> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had

> given it to him saying - " Appam is for you and give this to your dad " !

> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so

> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of

> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni

> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of not

> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord's

> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna

> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

>

> Pranaam!

> Gopikrishnan.

>

Dear Mr Gopikrishnan

I was infact very thrilled by reading your experience and even more inspiring me to reach Guruvayoor as soon as possible.

Guruvayoorappan thuna

Srikala Bhaskar--- On Wed, 2/25/09, gokri74 <gokri74 wrote:

gokri74 <gokri74[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 11:56 PM

!!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during last weekend.I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced LordGuruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with mymother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord'sdarshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadamcounter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - onemore time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't getthe 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinkingthat I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the templeonly in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted tospend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Thenalso I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its

over,they said its available only in the morning time. I became sodisappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the nextday early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the templethen before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near thenama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying tothe Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have doneunknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were afew rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared itwith three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it wasover with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then Devanstarted doing rounds near the

'thidappally' to see whether there isany other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask forone!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back withdisappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of thethidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I sawthat he had some 'unni appams' in his hand! As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back andstarted calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. Whathappened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave mea ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle hadgiven it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was sosurprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group ofother children who

were playing around there and giving him 'unniappams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of notgetting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord'spresence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! KrishnaGuruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!Pranaam!Gopikrishnan.

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Gopikrishnanji ,

That "Person" who appeared in front of you was most likely , Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan Himself ! It appears that your family has a long history of pure Krishna-bhakti . Your parents named you "Gopikrishnan" and you named your son "Devanarayanan" ! . The entire family is most ardent in their Bhakti in the temple pemises ! Even the (7) year old little Devanarayanan shares "Prasadam" with other Bhaktas and is in tune with Bhagavan ! This all happen due to sustained "Krishna-bhakti" extending through generations ! . My humble pranAms to you Gopikrishnanji and all your family members including baby Devanarayanan .

Mystic experiences resembling the above have had happened with numerous Bhaktas in Guruvayoor temple . Bhagavan is a *Prathyaksha-Daivam* ( visible God) to the pure Bhaktas . Many have seen Him in different forms . And many others have experienced Him through indired symptoms . If anyone is not having such a communication or divine experience , it is only due to his/her wrong "attitude" . One who takes *SaranAgati* in Guruvayoorappan ; consistenly chant His *nama-japam* ; and serve Him according to *intuition* ( His indirect instructions) ; will definitely realize Him at the appropriate time . This is 100% true .

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya

-guruvayur , "gokri74" <gokri74 wrote:>> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!!!> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during last weekend.> > I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.> > We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my> mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - one> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the> nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....> > Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared it> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally'. Then Devan> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with> disappointment!... after some more time, one person came out of the> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand! > > As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had> given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of not> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord's> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!> > Pranaam!> Gopikrishnan.>

Gopikrishnaji,

It was a great experience you had. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

May Guruvayoorappan bless all.

Jai Sree Krishna--- On Wed, 2/25/09, gokri74 <gokri74 wrote:

gokri74 <gokri74[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dear Gopikrishnanji,

What a divine experiance. yes, Guruvayurappan can hear our thoughts and respond to it.

we had an experience a few years ago. My husband walks with difficulty because of a stroke. When we went to the temple, he cannot always get darshan because of this handicap. We were togetherin the temple near the kotimaram. I saw the line of the ladies was open and fast. I told my husband I will go quickly, have darshan and come back. He agreed and stood away from the nada not to get trampled by other devotess.I felt guilty that I am getting the Darshan and not him. So I I prayed to Guruvayurappan to please let him also have darshan and said that I willput some money in the hundi for that. I had a good darshan and came out. I could not find my husband where ileft him. Since he is handicapped, I was panicky. I had one pradikshanamlooking for him.Then I saw him smiling and HAPPY.He said that one of the voluteers called him from where he was standing and told him.Come you wanr ot have darshan, I will let you .He personally took him allthe

way to the interior and told him. You can stand there and have a good darshan as long as yuo want!and the nhe asked him. Are you satisfied?Then he took him back to outside.Needless to say we were overjoyed fro that karuna of Guruvayurappan.I put the money in the hundi as I promised.

May Guruvayurappan bless us all.

regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Wed, 2/25/09, girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote:

girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar[Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 11:37 PM

Dear Gopikrishnan ji,tears stream down my eyes ,as i read this experience of yours!You and family are indeed blessed to have received prasadam from thedivine hands of the Lord himself!May He always be with all of us gracing us with such amazing experienceswhen we cry out to Him from our hearts!Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.Pranams to all,girija.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "gokri74" <gokri74 > wrote:>> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during lastweekend.>> I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.>> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my> mother, my wife and 7 year old son

Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - one> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the> nama japam hall

where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....>> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared it> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then Devan> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came

out of the> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!>> As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had> given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of not> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt

my Lord's> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!>> Pranaam!> Gopikrishnan.>

Its so beautiful to read all your experiences with Him.The affectionate Lord and His equally loving devotees...--- On Thu, 2/26/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 11:55 PM

Dear Gopikrishnanji,

What a divine experiance. yes, Guruvayurappan can hear our thoughts and respond to it.

we had an experience a few years ago. My husband walks with difficulty because of a stroke. When we went to the temple, he cannot always get darshan because of this handicap. We were togetherin the temple near the kotimaram. I saw the line of the ladies was open and fast. I told my husband I will go quickly, have darshan and come back. He agreed and stood away from the nada not to get trampled by other devotess.I felt guilty that I am getting the Darshan and not him. So I I prayed to Guruvayurappan to please let him also have darshan and said that I willput some money in the hundi for that. I had a good darshan and came out. I could not find my husband where ileft him. Since he is handicapped, I was panicky. I had one pradikshanamlooking for him.Then I saw him smiling and HAPPY.He said that one of the voluteers called him from where he was standing and told him.Come you wanr ot have darshan, I will let you .He personally took him allthe

way to the interior and told him. You can stand there and have a good darshan as long as yuo want!and the nhe asked him. Are you satisfied?Then he took him back to outside.Needless to say we were overjoyed fro that karuna of Guruvayurappan. I put the money in the hundi as I promised.

May Guruvayurappan bless us all.

regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Wed, 2/25/09, girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar@ .co. in> wrote:

girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, February 25, 2009, 11:37 PM

Dear Gopikrishnan ji,tears stream down my eyes ,as i read this experience of yours!You and family are indeed blessed to have received prasadam from thedivine hands of the Lord himself!May He always be with all of us gracing us with such amazing experienceswhen we cry out to Him from our hearts!Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.Pranams to all,girija.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "gokri74" <gokri74 > wrote:>> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during lastweekend.>> I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.>> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my> mother, my wife and 7 year old

son

Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday - one> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the> nama japam hall

where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....>> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared it> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then Devan> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came

out of the> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!>> As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had> given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad"!> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of not> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt

my Lord's> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!>> Pranaam!> Gopikrishnan.>

HARI AUM

Let this 'bliss' be with you throughout. Allow 'him', sitting within us, to weave the magical web of blissful living. 'He' knows better.

Regards

Balagopal

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Menonji is right. Bhagavan made the counter clerk to change his mind

and distribute the items to those deserving. This remnds me of

another instance that occured when we (My wife, our young children

and I ) visited Guruvayoor some years ago.

We had always wanted to partake in the lucnh prasadam and since it

was only 10 am when we came out after darsan, we went straight to the

oottupura but alas, the room was already full and we were turned

away. We were really upset. To pacify my wife I suggested I would get

something from the prasadam counter but my wife refused to come with

me; she wanted nothing less than the Lunch. I proceeded anyway.

There was a long line and finally when I got back, I saw my wie

crying loud, nonstop, the reason being our young Rohini was missing.

I enquired all over and at last reported the matter to the missing

persons office who announced on the P A system.

When I returned, everything was quiet, and Rohni was plying with her

sisters. It seems all this time she was sitting behind the pillar

watching the elephant.

Later I learned the reasom why my wife ( she told me )had to undergo

the mental torture.

When we were making the pradikshinam, my wife, seeing a woman in

beautiful attire sitting on one side and crying uncontrollably,

thought to herself, " why should this woman make such a scene in

public , in front of all these devotees, ? Why can't she do it in

privacy ? How arrogant . "

But little did my wife realise that the woman was shedding her

(sorrows ) tears at the Lord's feet.

Therefore it was Bhagavan's punishment for harboring evil thoughts.

It shows, a true Bhakta should never REDICULE ANOTHER PERSON EVEN IN

HIS THOUGHTS.

Keep our body and mind alwys clean.

Achuthan Nair

jai shree krishnaa !

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> With blessings from Guruvayoorappan " Gopi Krishnan " got " Hari

chandanam " and " Unni " Devanarayanan got " Unniapams " is certainly HIS

blessings. Or was HE instrumental in changing the mind of

the " person " at the Kalabham counter? I feel Bhagavan changed

his " guilty " mind what he had earlier " denied "  not once but twice, to

share what he possessed. HE with one " stroke " not only

blessed him but also blessed you who were silently praying all the

time.  This shows that our prayers will always be " heard and

answered " . Some time we feel it is not that we want, but HE knows and

gives what we deserve. It is well known to all that HE will appear in

any form anytime anywhere. More than you and " Unni " your mother and

his mother are blessed to have you two. My respectful pranams to them

also.

>

> Personal experiences like these will certainly enhance our Bhakthi

and will attract more " Bhakthas " to Bhooloka Vaikuntam i.e.

Guruvayoor.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> gokri74 <gokri74

> guruvayur

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:26:55 PM

> [Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our

prayers

>

>

> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !

weekend.

>

>

> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with

my

> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday -

one

> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the

temple

> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted

to

>

> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there

were a

> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared

it

> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then

Devan

> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask

for

> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of the

>

> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave

me

> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle

had

> given it to him saying - " Appam is for you and give this to your

dad " !

> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of

not

>

> Pranaam!

> Gopikrishnan.

>

Guest guest

Thank you all for sharing such beautiful moments in His Grace. It really is

an inspiration to read them all, ALL of them! That includes a few which

were not part of this thread. I do want to say one thing, though...the fact

that someone may not have had such an experience does not mean they did not

have such an experience...it may only mean that they did not realize it. A

good part of it is being attuned to the Lord and His messages to us. He will

invite everyone to visit Him at Guruvayur Temple :-) So those of you who are

fretting thinking that somehow He is not coming to you, may want to listen

more closely and observe events in your lives with more attention to what He

may be saying to you through those events. The Lord is there for all of

us...all of us..in the heart of each of us and there for us, waiting

patiently. No one should be made to think that this is not so. Just as we

should not judge another devotee's actions, as so beautifully pointed out in

one post where the woman was crying at the Lord's feet, we should try to not

to be so judgmental of our own. There are times when a " divine rebuke " is

clearly a " divine rebuke. " But this is not always so, and sometimes the

message is not what it seems...easy for me to say, I know, but something

which bears repeating and reminding so that I " get the point " myself!!!

In His Service,

Radhe

-

giju

guruvayur

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:35 AM

Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our

prayers

Dear Friends

As per my experience, each & every person who visits Guruvayoor have to say

great personal experience/s which we humans can't able to define how & why

it happen.

Especially if u r very mch in need to taste his " 'Prasadam " and thru normal

way you cant able to get it, dont worry thru any way he will produce it in

front of u. That is what i experience.....

Gijesh...

--- On Sat, 28/2/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101

[Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our

prayers

guruvayur

Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 8:21 AM

Menonji is right. Bhagavan made the counter clerk to change his mind

and distribute the items to those deserving. This remnds me of

another instance that occured when we (My wife, our young children

and I ) visited Guruvayoor some years ago.

We had always wanted to partake in the lucnh prasadam and since it

was only 10 am when we came out after darsan, we went straight to the

oottupura but alas, the room was already full and we were turned

away. We were really upset. To pacify my wife I suggested I would get

something from the prasadam counter but my wife refused to come with

me; she wanted nothing less than the Lunch. I proceeded anyway.

There was a long line and finally when I got back, I saw my wie

crying loud, nonstop, the reason being our young Rohini was missing.

I enquired all over and at last reported the matter to the missing

persons office who announced on the P A system.

When I returned, everything was quiet, and Rohni was plying with her

sisters. It seems all this time she was sitting behind the pillar

watching the elephant.

Later I learned the reasom why my wife ( she told me )had to undergo

the mental torture.

When we were making the pradikshinam, my wife, seeing a woman in

beautiful attire sitting on one side and crying uncontrollably,

thought to herself, " why should this woman make such a scene in

public , in front of all these devotees, ? Why can't she do it in

privacy ? How arrogant . "

But little did my wife realise that the woman was shedding her

(sorrows ) tears at the Lord's feet.

Therefore it was Bhagavan's punishment for harboring evil thoughts.

It shows, a true Bhakta should never REDICULE ANOTHER PERSON EVEN IN

HIS THOUGHTS.

Keep our body and mind alwys clean.

Achuthan Nair

jai shree krishnaa !

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> With blessings from Guruvayoorappan " Gopi Krishnan " got " Hari

chandanam " and " Unni " Devanarayanan got " Unniapams " is certainly HIS

blessings. Or was HE instrumental in changing the mind of

the " person " at the Kalabham counter? I feel Bhagavan changed

his " guilty " mind what he had earlier " denied " not once but twice, to

share what he possessed. HE with one " stroke " not only

blessed him but also blessed you who were silently praying all the

time. This shows that our prayers will always be " heard and

answered " . Some time we feel it is not that we want, but HE knows and

gives what we deserve. It is well known to all that HE will appear in

any form anytime anywhere. More than you and " Unni " your mother and

his mother are blessed to have you two. My respectful pranams to them

also.

>

> Personal experiences like these will certainly enhance our Bhakthi

and will attract more " Bhakthas " to Bhooloka Vaikuntam i.e.

Guruvayoor.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> gokri74 <gokri74 >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:26:55 PM

> [Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to our

prayers

>

>

> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !

weekend.

>

>

> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with

my

> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday -

one

> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the

temple

> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted

to

>

> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and there

were a

> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he shared

it

> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then

Devan

> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask

for

> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of the

>

> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave

me

> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle

had

> given it to him saying - " Appam is for you and give this to your

dad " !

> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment of

not

>

> Pranaam!

> Gopikrishnan.

>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.3/1975 - Release 02/27/09

07:05:00

Guest guest

Namaste!

I fully agree with what Radheji said.  If you yearn for Him, He will come to you.

Take one step towards Him, He will take ten toward you.

Hari Om!

Chith Puram

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Thank you all for sharing such beautiful moments in His Grace. It really is an inspiration to read them all, ALL of them! That includes a few which were not part of this thread. I do want to say one thing, though...the fact

that someone may not have had such an experience does not mean they did not have such an experience...it may only mean that they did not realize it. A good part of it is being attuned to the Lord and His messages to us. He will

invite everyone to visit Him at Guruvayur Temple :-) So those of you who are fretting thinking that somehow He is not coming to you, may want to listen more closely and observe events in your lives with more attention to what He

may be saying to you through those events. The Lord is there for all of us...all of us..in the heart of each of us and there for us, waiting patiently. No one should be made to think that this is not so. Just as we

should not judge another devotee's actions, as so beautifully pointed out in one post where the woman was crying at the Lord's feet, we should try to not to be so judgmental of our own. There are times when a " divine rebuke " is

clearly a " divine rebuke. " But this is not always so, and sometimes the message is not what it seems...easy for me to say, I know, but something which bears repeating and reminding so that I " get the point " myself!!!

In His Service,Radhe - gijuguruvayur

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:35 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersDear FriendsAs per my experience, each & every person who visits Guruvayoor have to say

great personal experience/s which we humans can't able to define how & why it happen.Especially if u r very mch in need to taste his " 'Prasadam " and thru normal way you cant able to get it, dont worry thru any way he will produce it in

front of u. That is what i experience.....Gijesh...--- On Sat, 28/2/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:chirattapuram <anair1101

[Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 8:21 AM

Menonji is right. Bhagavan made the counter clerk to change his mindand distribute the items to those deserving. This remnds me ofanother instance that occured when we (My wife, our young childrenand I ) visited Guruvayoor some years ago.

We had always wanted to partake in the lucnh prasadam and since itwas only 10 am when we came out after darsan, we went straight to theoottupura but alas, the room was already full and we were turnedaway. We were really upset. To pacify my wife I suggested I would get

something from the prasadam counter but my wife refused to come withme; she wanted nothing less than the Lunch. I proceeded anyway.There was a long line and finally when I got back, I saw my wiecrying loud, nonstop, the reason being our young Rohini was missing.

I enquired all over and at last reported the matter to the missingpersons office who announced on the P A system.When I returned, everything was quiet, and Rohni was plying with hersisters. It seems all this time she was sitting behind the pillar

watching the elephant.Later I learned the reasom why my wife ( she told me )had to undergothe mental torture.When we were making the pradikshinam, my wife, seeing a woman inbeautiful attire sitting on one side and crying uncontrollably,

thought to herself, " why should this woman make such a scene inpublic , in front of all these devotees, ? Why can't she do it inprivacy ? How arrogant . " But little did my wife realise that the woman was shedding her

(sorrows ) tears at the Lord's feet.Therefore it was Bhagavan's punishment for harboring evil thoughts.It shows, a true Bhakta should never REDICULE ANOTHER PERSON EVEN INHIS THOUGHTS.Keep our body and mind alwys clean.

Achuthan Nairjai shree krishnaa !guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon<chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya

> With blessings from Guruvayoorappan " Gopi Krishnan " got " Harichandanam " and " Unni " Devanarayanan got " Unniapams " is certainly HISblessings. Or was HE instrumental in changing the mind of

the " person " at the Kalabham counter? I feel Bhagavan changedhis " guilty " mind what he had earlier " denied " not once but twice, toshare what he possessed. HE with one " stroke " not only

blessed him but also blessed you who were silently praying all thetime. This shows that our prayers will always be " heard andanswered " . Some time we feel it is not that we want, but HE knows andgives what we deserve. It is well known to all that HE will appear in

any form anytime anywhere. More than you and " Unni " your mother andhis mother are blessed to have you two. My respectful pranams to themalso.>> Personal experiences like these will certainly enhance our Bhakthi

and will attract more " Bhakthas " to Bhooloka Vaikuntam i.e.Guruvayoor.>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __

> gokri74 <gokri74 >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:26:55 PM> [Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to our

prayers>>> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during lastweekend.>> I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord

> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.>> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was withmy> mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's

> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam> counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday -one> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get

> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to thetemple> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted

to> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so

> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the

> nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....

>> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and therewere a> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'

> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he sharedit> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . Then

Devan> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can askfor> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with

> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of the> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!>

> As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What

> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gaveme> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the unclehad> given it to him saying - " Appam is for you and give this to your

dad " !> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni

> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment ofnot> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord's> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my Lord! Krishna

> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!>> Pranaam!> Gopikrishnan.>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.3/1975 - Release 02/27/09 07:05:00

Guest guest

Dear Radheji,

You are right again. The famous guruvayurppan devotee, Vazhakkunnam namboothiri who used to conduct many sapthahams in1940s? is of the same opinion, Guruvayoor , the bhooloka vaikundham is anywhere, Guruvayurappan resides, not only in the place, Guruvayur in kerala. Wherever bhakthas are there, there is Guruvayurappan. I heard this during a sapthaham conducetd by Thattayur unni namboothiripad, who was a desciple of Vazhakkunnam Namboothiri.

Yes, Guruvayurappan is for everyone.As another of our gurudevs wrote, if you take one step towards him, he will take 5steps towrds you.,which is illustrated in so many Bhagavtham stories.

regards,

Sreedevi

Om Namo narayanaya

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Radhe <shaantihRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan's blessings - He listens to our prayersguruvayur Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 2:41 PM

Dear Shreedeviji:I meant to write...He will not invite everyone to visitHim at Guruvayur Temple :-)But it came out...He will invite everyone to visitHim at Guruvayur Temple:-)So now I am not sure what I meant,but I figure it came out the way Hewanted it to! If Guruvayur is as muchas place in the heart as it is in a physicallocation in the world, then it got deliveredwith His message, not mine, so to speak:-)Hare Krishna!!!Radhe- NVP Menonguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, March 01, 2009 5:07 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to ourprayersDear Radheji,Than kyou.i completely agree with yuo. God is everywhere for EVERY ONE.Sreedevi MenonOm Namo Narayanaya--- On Sun,

3/1/09, Radhe <shaantih (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:Radhe <shaantih (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to ourprayersguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, March 1, 2009, 7:34 AMThank you all for sharing such beautiful moments in His Grace. It really isan inspiration to read them all, ALL of them! That includes a few whichwere not part of this thread. I do want to say one thing, though...the factthat someone may not have had such an experience does not mean they did nothave such an experience.. .it may only mean that they did not realize it. Agood part of it is being attuned to the Lord and His messages to us. He willinvite

everyone to visit Him at Guruvayur Temple :-) So those of you who arefretting thinking that somehow He is not coming to you, may want to listenmore closely and observe events in your lives with more attention to what Hemay be saying to you through those events. The Lord is there for all ofus...all of us..in the heart of each of us and there for us, waitingpatiently. No one should be made to think that this is not so. Just as weshould not judge another devotee's actions, as so beautifully pointed out inone post where the woman was crying at the Lord's feet, we should try to notto be so judgmental of our own. There are times when a "divine rebuke" isclearly a "divine rebuke." But this is not always so, and sometimes themessage is not what it seems...easy for me to say, I know, but somethingwhich bears repeating and reminding so that I "get the point" myself!!!In His Service,Radhe-----

Original Message ----- gijuguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, February 28, 2009 2:35 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to ourprayersDear FriendsAs per my experience, each & every person who visits Guruvayoor have to saygreat personal experience/s which we humans can't able to define how & whyit happen.Especially if u r very mch in need to taste his "'Prasadam" and thru normalway you cant able to get it, dont worry thru any way he will produce it infront of u. That is what i experience.. ...Gijesh...--- On Sat, 28/2/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:chirattapuram <anair1101 >[Guruvayur] Re: Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to ourprayersguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, 28 February, 2009, 8:21 AMMenonji is right. Bhagavan made

the counter clerk to change his mindand distribute the items to those deserving. This remnds me ofanother instance that occured when we (My wife, our young childrenand I ) visited Guruvayoor some years ago.We had always wanted to partake in the lucnh prasadam and since itwas only 10 am when we came out after darsan, we went straight to theoottupura but alas, the room was already full and we were turnedaway. We were really upset. To pacify my wife I suggested I would getsomething from the prasadam counter but my wife refused to come withme; she wanted nothing less than the Lunch. I proceeded anyway.There was a long line and finally when I got back, I saw my wiecrying loud, nonstop, the reason being our young Rohini was missing.I enquired all over and at last reported the matter to the missingpersons office who announced on the P A system.When I returned, everything was quiet, and Rohni was plying

with hersisters. It seems all this time she was sitting behind the pillarwatching the elephant.Later I learned the reasom why my wife ( she told me )had to undergothe mental torture.When we were making the pradikshinam, my wife, seeing a woman inbeautiful attire sitting on one side and crying uncontrollably,thought to herself, " why should this woman make such a scene inpublic , in front of all these devotees, ? Why can't she do it inprivacy ? How arrogant . "But little did my wife realise that the woman was shedding her(sorrows ) tears at the Lord's feet.Therefore it was Bhagavan's punishment for harboring evil thoughts.It shows, a true Bhakta should never REDICULE ANOTHER PERSON EVEN INHIS THOUGHTS.Keep our body and mind alwys clean.Achuthan Nairjai shree krishnaa !guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon<chandrasmenon2002@ ...>

wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> With blessings from Guruvayoorappan "Gopi Krishnan" got "Harichandanam" and "Unni" Devanarayanan got "Unniapams" is certainly HISblessings. Or was HE instrumental in changing the mind ofthe "person" at the Kalabham counter? I feel Bhagavan changedhis "guilty" mind what he had earlier "denied" not once but twice, toshare what he possessed. HE with one "stroke" not onlyblessed him but also blessed you who were silently praying all thetime. This shows that our prayers will always be "heard andanswered". Some time we feel it is not that we want, but HE knows andgives what we deserve. It is well known to all that HE will appear inany form anytime anywhere. More than you and "Unni" your mother andhis mother are blessed to have you two. My respectful pranams to themalso.>> Personal experiences like these will certainly enhance our Bhakthiand will

attract more "Bhakthas" to Bhooloka Vaikuntam i.e.Guruvayoor.>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gokri74 <gokri74 >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:26:55 PM> [Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan' s blessings - He listens to ourprayers>>> !!!Om Namo Narayanaya!! !> Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayur during lastweekend.>> I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Lord> Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.>> We visited Guruvayur during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was withmy> mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had the Lord's> darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan I went to the prasadam>

counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday -one> more time everyday remembering my Lord! But, this time I didn't get> the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking> that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to thetemple> only in the evening; reached there by 8PM because my mother wantedto> spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc. Then> also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over,> they said its available only in the morning time. I became so> disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next> day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple> then before I leave Guruvayur. With a heavy heart I went near the> nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting; I was praying to> the Lord to forgive me for any wrong

doings I might have done> unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....>> Then Devan started playing with some other kids there and therewere a> few rabbits too to add to their fun! After 'athazha pooja' is over,> one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams'> to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty; he sharedit> with three of us...he had to!... then he wanted one more! but it was> over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally' . ThenDevan> started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is> any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can askfor> one!.... waited there for about 15 mins and then turned back with> disappointment! ... after some more time, one person came out of the> thidappally and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I

saw> that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand!>> As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and> started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise,> Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What> happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gaveme> a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the unclehad> given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to yourdad"!> I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so> surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of> other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unni> appams' and sending a ball of kalabham to me in disappointment ofnot> getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Lord's> presence and His kindness to subjects! I love my

Lord! Krishna> Guruvayurappa! Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!>> Pranaam!> Gopikrishnan.>Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.3/1975 - Release 02/27/0907:05:00Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.5/1979 - Release 03/01/0917:46:00