IndiaDivine.org

shivalingam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Thank You, everyone,My mind is clear after your words.I shall buy a new Shivalingam and continue my devotion to God..How do I retire the old lingam with respect?Please tell me.

Thanks,

Chadrika.--- On Sat, 2/28/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] shivalingamguruvayur Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 1:30 PM

Dear Chandrika and other friends,There is nothing to worry. As Padmini said get a new one. Probably He wants you to have a new Shivalingam now. May be you get a slightly bigger one this time and continue your Abhishakam regularly. Remember even Maha Vishnu is a Shiva devotee. And our Kannan is Maha Vishnu. So just get a new one and continue your pooja with more faith and devotion.Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum Nama Shivaaya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Sat, 2/28/09, padmini puthanpurayil <pputhe > wrote:padmini puthanpurayil <pputhe >[Guruvayur] shivalingamTo:

guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, February 28, 2009, 1:14 PM Dear ChandrikajiDon't worry about the damage of the marathagalingam. There is a definite reason for everything. May be the material with which It is made of got damaged in course of time due to the frequent abhishekam you do everyday and THE LORD WANTS YOU TO GET ANOTHER NEW ONE. Since you are an ardent devotee of Bhagavan there is no reason for even the slight doubt. Remain in faith, do the best possible you can and leave the rest to Bhagavan. Never doubt please. bhagavan is always with His devotees. Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya Padmini