(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gam Ganapathaye Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Sri Mahadevyai Namaha

Namaskaramas to all Guruvayur group members

I am T R Jayalakahsmy (Jaya Ramaswamy) from Dombivli, Thane Dist. Maharashtra (Native Place Pazhayannur)

When I joined in guruvayur group for joining kodinamajapa (in May 2008) I promised to write something about me but I didnt done yet. I apologise for the same.

As I am facing some problems in my life. please pray for me and my family. Since last 2 months I am troubling very much - physically and mentally. In family we are fighting each other (my husband & myself) I cannot concentrate my duties, even for praying. I was telling my husband to do something quickly if any doshas there but he was not listening and just ignoring. in last month the condition was uncontrolable. lastly I went to ponnugurvayurappa temple and offered archana in my husbands name and archanas in my name and kids. after that my husband's mind changed and he was ready to do something. We checked our horoscopes and found that pithrudosham and vastu dosha and I have dasasandhi & sani doshams (kandakasani).

he told us that we should conduct pithrudosha pooja immediately to avoid one major problem (one family member will die) we immediately conducted the pithrudosha pooja and vasthudosha pooja. after that some changes are there. but still I cannot concentrate in my household duties and office. I am doing my duties just compulsory. i am doubting each and everything i cannot faith praying also .. please pray for me and please advise me to how to handle this situation.

namaskarams

T R Jayalakshmy (Jaya Ramaswamy)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.