In VISWARUPA HE has shown siva and what not

still  do you think any one is above HIM

or equal to HIM

or atleast somewhat nearer to HIM

did siva made any such statment as KRISHNA

then how came your conclusion

krishna

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:43 AM, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

There should be no reason to cook up stories because Hindus believe Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are the three aspects of the Divine. Togetger known as the Trimurthi. Siva and Vishnu (or Krishna ) had a cooperative

existence as Hari (Vishnu ) and Hara ( Siva) and thus, Hari-Hara, also known as Hari-Rudra as mentiontied in Mahabharata. One should also remember that when Guru and Vayu chose the present Guruvayoor as the auspecious place to install the anjana vigraha it was

Siva and Parvati who moved away from the Theerthakulam to make way for the installtion process. Siva was at that time in deep meditation but he moved a little to the north because of mutual respect.Then there are two groups of devotees, the Shivates and Vaishnavites.

individual opinions of these two groups may differ slightly and there is always a third, with their own interpretations.Achuthan Nairjai shree krishna ! guruvayur , Krishnamoorthi Venkatraman

<krishnamoorthi.venkatraman wrote:>> it is said,one should visit mammiyur before going to guruvayur> a few say otherwise first guruvayur then mammiyur i have also come accross a few bhaktha clearly telling that no such rules.it is cooked

up stories trying to equate siva with narayana please guide me> krishnamoorthi>