IndiaDivine.org

My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

Even though I reside in Mumbai, I make it a point to visit the abode of Shri Guruvayurappan atleast once a year. May the Lord shower blessings on you and enable you to visit his abode at the earliest. Our prayers are also with you. May the Lord Bless you.

Shankar--- On Mon, 9/3/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur Date: Monday, 9 March, 2009, 5:24 AM

Hello Sushmaji,

If you feel so strong about Guruvayoorappan, then it means that He is residing in your mind itself.So do not feel sad about not seeing Him at His abode.He will surely give you a chance to visit Him at Guruvayur.Sometimes, He just keeps us away from visiting Guruvayur but during that time He draws us so close to Him that we crave to get his darshan at Guruvayur.And trust me, this craving itself is the sweetest pain that you can experience.

Just continue to experience and enjoy this divine bliss.May God fulfill your wishes soon.

Sangeetha--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan[Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur Cc: "guruvayoor-owner" <guruvayoor_ownerSaturday, March 7, 2009, 7:08 AM

KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Iam also Shree Guruvayoorappan' s Devotee. I recently heard about Guruvayoorappan. I am felt his blessings on me at any time.

In most of the times he is rectifying me a lot. I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya T.V at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't seen it. At that time I was pending all the work and praying for Kanna bless me to see it. Whenever get a time i always thinking about him. I even didn't visit the Guruvayoor Temple. I some time asking him whether i have any chance to visit the Guruvayoor to receive the Dharshan of my KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPAN. I am always praying him to bless me to show him. My atmost desire in my life is to stay near KANNA i mean at Place of GURUVAYOOR to live there. Because whenever i will there I am so happy in this world. Then I don't want anything. But i don't know will i get that chance. I always Seeing

Guruvayoorappan ang Guruvayoor Temple on T.V on every morning and evening. I can't bear whithout seeing it.

I request Guruvayoor Groups will You please pray for Kanna to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayoorappan Serial, I want to see it again

It is very difficult for me to go to Guruvayoor to see my Kanna. There is also no chance to go there also. it is far away from me. Will you please please please please ask with my Kanna to bless me to see him and live at guruvayoor. Iam very enthusiastic about how is Guruvayoorappan? At night i am going to see my Kanna Guruvayoorappa throuh Planets. At our home also no one can able to go there. It is not possible for me to do so. So Kindly bless me to live my future life at Guruvayoor. I am begging all of you

I always praying him at four times

SHANTHAKARAM BHUJAGHASHAYANM PADMANABHAM SURESHAM

VISHWA DHARAM GAGANA SADRSHAM MEGHA VARNAM SHUBHANGAM

LAKSHMI KANTHAM KAMALA NAYANAM YOGI HRDYA NAGAMYAM

VANDE VISHNU BHAVA BAYA HARAM SARVA LOKAIKANATHAM

He always doing anything which is always goodthing for me i believe. Guruvayoor gruops you are very lucky to live near to Kanna

Kanna Guruvayoorappa Bless all the people on the earth. Kanna don't make anyone to make a mistake. If you bless them everyone should be happy on the earth. Please Bless KANNA

VASUDEVA SUTHAM DEVAM KAMSA CHAANURA MARDHANAM

DEVAKI PARAMAANDAM KRISHNAM VANDE JAGADGURUM

KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPA ....

A

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Shankarji,

Thanks a lot for you for praying on behalf of me. May KANNA bless you and your family

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagarguruvayur Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 10:56:10 AMRe: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN

Dear Sushmaji,

Even though I reside in Mumbai, I make it a point to visit the abode of Shri Guruvayurappan atleast once a year. May the Lord shower blessings on you and enable you to visit his abode at the earliest. Our prayers are also with you. May the Lord Bless you.

Shankar--- On Mon, 9/3/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 > wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >Re: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 9 March, 2009, 5:24 AM

Hello Sushmaji,

If you feel so strong about Guruvayoorappan, then it means that He is residing in your mind itself.So do not feel sad about not seeing Him at His abode.He will surely give you a chance to visit Him at Guruvayur.Sometimes , He just keeps us away from visiting Guruvayur but during that time He draws us so close to Him that we crave to get his darshan at Guruvayur.And trust me, this craving itself is the sweetest pain that you can experience.

Just continue to experience and enjoy this divine bliss.May God fulfill your wishes soon.

Sangeetha--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>[Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur@grou ps.comCc: "guruvayoor- owner" <guruvayoor_owner@ >Saturday, March 7, 2009, 7:08 AM

KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Iam also Shree Guruvayoorappan' s Devotee. I recently heard about Guruvayoorappan. I am felt his blessings on me at any time.

In most of the times he is rectifying me a lot. I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya T.V at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't seen it. At that time I was pending all the work and praying for Kanna bless me to see it. Whenever get a time i always thinking about him. I even didn't visit the Guruvayoor Temple. I some time asking him whether i have any chance to visit the Guruvayoor to receive the Dharshan of my KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPAN. I am always praying him to bless me to show him. My atmost desire in my life is to stay near KANNA i mean at Place of GURUVAYOOR to live there. Because whenever i will there I am so happy in this world. Then I don't want anything. But i don't know will i get that chance. I always Seeing

Guruvayoorappan ang Guruvayoor Temple on T.V on every morning and evening. I can't bear whithout seeing it.

I request Guruvayoor Groups will You please pray for Kanna to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayoorappan Serial, I want to see it again

It is very difficult for me to go to Guruvayoor to see my Kanna. There is also no chance to go there also. it is far away from me. Will you please please please please ask with my Kanna to bless me to see him and live at guruvayoor. Iam very enthusiastic about how is Guruvayoorappan? At night i am going to see my Kanna Guruvayoorappa throuh Planets. At our home also no one can able to go there. It is not possible for me to do so. So Kindly bless me to live my future life at Guruvayoor. I am begging all of you

He always doing anything which is always goodthing for me i believe. Guruvayoor gruops you are very lucky to live near to Kanna

Kanna Guruvayoorappa Bless all the people on the earth. Kanna don't make anyone to make a mistake. If you bless them everyone should be happy on the earth. Please Bless KANNA

A

Guest guest

Dear Gopalakrishnaji,

KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Thanks a lot for you for giving the opportunity to know more about Shree Guruvayoorappan. I am very thankful to Guruvayoorappan. Recently i entered this Guruvayoor Group by suddenly. Ididn't expected that will happen. Kanna blessed me to provide these opprunity to make hime too closer.. Every day i am seeing him at night through the picture of Stars and moon. I am very enthusiastic to see him, pls tell at guruvayoor temple how is Guruvayoorappan is there? Whether the idol of Krishan or Narayana?

But still i ahave a doubt about something. Is guruvayoor temple belonging to Krishna or Narayana? Is it both the same? Is Narayana and Vishnu are one and the same?. Is Narayana and Sathyanarayana are one and the same?

Your name is Gopalakrishan. I thought like that Kanna had sent mail to me (your namebelonging to Shreekrishan) By the way, i have been living near to karnataka.

K.V. Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 12 March, 2009 8:56:34 PMRe: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN

Dear Sushmaji,Radhe Krishna!An ardent devotee like you will definitely get chances to visit Guruvayoorappan temple and offer worship to Him. Why not?Even to get a desire to worship Him or even to think about Him can come to the mind of anyone only if one has His divine grace. So continue thinking and meditating upon Him and reading and hearing His stories so that He is in your mind all the time. Then the chance to go to His temple will come automatically. Please access my website and read all about Guruvayoorappan, especially the commentary of Dasakam 100 of Narayaneeyam which picturises the Lord in the author's mind. The URL of the website is www.narayaneeyam. com (Bhaktaranjini commentary.)By the way, where do you live?RegardsK.V.

Gopalakrishna.Sushma Shreeyan wrote:

Dear Shankarji,

Thanks a lot for you for praying on behalf of me. May KANNA bless you and your family

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharag ar >guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 9 March, 2009 10:56:10 AMRe: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN

Dear Sushmaji,

Shankar--- On Mon, 9/3/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 > wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >Re: [Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 9 March, 2009, 5:24 AM

Hello Sushmaji,

If you feel so strong about Guruvayoorappan, then it means that He is residing in your mind itself.So do not feel sad about not seeing Him at His abode.He will surely give you a chance to visit Him at Guruvayur.Sometimes , He just keeps us away from visiting Guruvayur but during that time He draws us so close to Him that we crave to get his darshan at Guruvayur.And trust me, this craving itself is the sweetest pain that you can experience.

Sangeetha--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>[Guruvayur] My feeling about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPANguruvayur@grou ps.comCc: "guruvayoor- owner" <guruvayoor_owner@ >Saturday, March 7, 2009, 7:08 AM

KANNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

He always doing anything which is always goodthing for me i believe.. Guruvayoor gruops you are very lucky to live near to Kanna

A

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.