IndiaDivine.org

Narayaneeyam mp3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Prem,

Namaskarams. I am willing to help by sending the Narayaneeyam mp3 in small files , say a Dasaka or two per mail. As Jayalakshmiji says, it is over 650 MB iin total. While this will take a while to cover the whole Narayaneeyam, I am prepared to send if it is OK with you. Please advise.

Vaidyanathan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

NAMASTE SIR/MADAM,

THANK U FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE. I WILL SURELY TRY THIS LINK.THANK U ONCE AGAIN

..HARE HRISHNA.

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, Rajani Iyer <iyerajani wrote:

Rajani Iyer <iyerajaniRE: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayaneeyam mp3guruvayur , ssripriyabalaji, chowath999Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear all, I am happy to provide you the following link, from there you can download all the 100 parts of Narayaneeyam. Mp3 easily. For your listening pleasures, here is the link to Narayaneeyam audiosung beautifully by Sukumarji. http://ramayanam. guruvayoor. com/Sree% 20Narayaniiyam. htmIf the link does not work, visit www.guruvayoor. com and click theNarayaneeyam audio link from the left side menu options.Om Namo Narayanaya:_Rajani Iyer

guruvayur@grou ps.comssripriyabalaji@ .co. inSun, 15 Mar 2009 22:23:00 +0530Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Narayaneeyam mp3

namaste,

am also in search of narayaneeyam mp3 ,I would be thankful if u could send a copy for me

also. thank u--- On Fri, 13/3/09, prem chowath <chowath999 > wrote:

prem chowath <chowath999 >[Guruvayur] Re: Narayaneeyam mp3guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 13 March, 2009, 5:45 AM

Jayalakshmyji,

Thank you for the mantram. Please send me the Narayaneeyam mp3 in small files

if you can. That way it won't overload the e-mail.

Thanks.

Om namo naryanaya

Prem

"jayarswamy@ " <jayarswamy >guruvayur@grou ps.comCc: chowath999 ; seemawarrier@ Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:53:09 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Mrithujaya Mantram

Om Namo Narayanaya

Namaskaram

I am attaching herewith the mrithunjamantram in mp3 format please acknowledge if you recevie it well

I tried to send you the narayaneeyam mp3 files but the files are too big (31MB etc and total 20 files) so its not working. I am really sorry for the same. but also trying to send you the narayaneeyam mp3 my best - searching any computer techical person who can do the same. in the meantime you are requested to send your postal address so that I can send you a CD copy to you immediately.

T.R. Jayalakshmy

--- On Wed, 11/3/09, prem chowath <chowath999 > wrote:

prem chowath <chowath999 >[Guruvayur] Mrithujaya Mantramguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 11 March, 2009, 5:00 AM

Dear Gurudevs

Does any one have the Mrithujaya Mantram ? If so can you send it to me please.

Thanks

Prem

Om namo narayanaya

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

. Multitasking at its finest.