IndiaDivine.org

From Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Definitely we all will be with you and the family. Keep your spirits up and face every thing in life. That is what HE told us to do.Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH

ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 3/17/09, krishna joseph <minijo43 wrote:krishna joseph <minijo43[Guruvayur] From Krishnaguruvayur Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 8:20 AM

I have been a silent member of this wonderfully divine group and have been enjoying the postings everyday. But today I found a need to write for a great favor from all the kind members of the group.My granddaughter , Gopika, who is 5 years old is undergoing Tonsillectomy surgery today. I am very far away from her and could not be with her. I have been praying constantly to Sri Guruvayoorappan for her safe surgery and recovery. Could all of the members of the group kindly pray a little for my little granddaughter that she comes out of it well? I thank everyone in advance from the bottom of my heart.Krishna.Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya.

Guest guest

Krishnaji,

Guruvayoorappan will take care of her and protect her. We are all praying for her.

Jai Sree Krishna Tue, 3/17/09, krishna joseph <minijo43 wrote:

krishna joseph <minijo43[Guruvayur] From Krishnaguruvayur Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 12:20 PM

I have been a silent member of this wonderfully divine group and have been enjoying the postings everyday. But today I found a need to write for a great favor from all the kind members of the group.My granddaughter , Gopika, who is 5 years old is undergoing Tonsillectomy surgery today. I am very far away from her and could not be with her. I have been praying constantly to Sri Guruvayoorappan for her safe surgery and recovery. Could all of the members of the group kindly pray a little for my little granddaughter that she comes out of it well? I thank everyone in advance from the bottom of my heart.Krishna.Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya.

Guest guest

I pray the Almighty for speedy recovery of Gopilka.With best wishes,K. Doraikrishna joseph <minijo43guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 5:50:51 PM[Guruvayur] From Krishna

I have been a silent member of this wonderfully divine group and have been enjoying the postings everyday. But today I found a need to write for a great favor from all the kind members of the group.My granddaughter , Gopika, who is 5 years old is undergoing Tonsillectomy surgery today. I am very far away from her and could not be with her. I have been praying constantly to Sri Guruvayoorappan for her safe surgery and recovery. Could all of the members of the group kindly pray a little for my little granddaughter that she comes out of it well? I thank everyone in advance from the bottom of my heart.Krishna.Om Namo Bhagavate

Vasudevaya.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!